Non-Americans can't understand this

Non-Americans can't understand this

American here, I can barely get a coherent message from that.

Looks like a BASIC BITCH to me.

Is a trap, for god's sake.

US-based retailfag here. "cash out" is dumb middle manager-speak, anyway. It's the retail industry's equivalent of nonsensical business jargon like "synergize" or whatever. "ring up" was just fine and it was just as easy to say - this is a term started by neanderthal spics and chink cashiers who can't fathom what's happening as they peck away at their 100% automatic cash registers.

Kill 'em all.

Non american here, I indeed do not understand it.

>feel so extra
Feels good
>smokey eye
the goth style
>falsies
False eyebrows
>cash people out at sears
make them wonder about her look

Just Women's Shit, it is international.

Oh fuck, a trap. Well, This shit gets even more understandable due to excessive feminity of trap psychos.

Sometimes i feel whorish so i put smoky eyes makeup and put false eyelashes to catch people's attention at the mall.

she's not a trap

>make them wonder about her look
still don't get it tbh, wonder about what? How self absorbed is she that she thinks random people give a single fuck about her clown make up?

who cares anybody with a abnormal hair color is obviously crazy and seeks the type of attention im not looking for so fuck off euro fag.

some people just want some extra positive attention. a young girl is not going to get motivated by making $8/hour at Sears, however her inner narcissism and vanity will motivate her to put extra effort into her appearance. After all, she gets to spend 8 hours in public with people seeing her.

what is sears like?

Murkkka here

I dont understand it either

It's a large American department store - they were to catalogues what Amazon is to online shopping+shipping, mostly a shell of their former selves.

You.... must be retarded

are you retarded

>sometimes i just feel so extra
sometimes i feel like being extraordinary
>and do a smokey eye and falsies
so i put on eyeshadow and false eyelashes
>just to cash people out at sears for a few hours
to do my work as a cashier

TL;DR
She puts on an exaggerated amount of make-up for a mundane task

congrats. you passed the test. you officially don't have autism.

YASSASSSSSSSS

Sup Forums BTFO

how does this even happen?

She looks like a useless whore who needs to be sodomized worh a broom handle and left to bleed out in a dumpster.

>soiboi
>likely friendzoned into the nth dimension

Funny; I don't FEEL btfo'd.

White girl slang is getting fucking retarded

I'm American and i don't understand this...

false eyelashes dude.

that just means you have the tism