>fur/shota/loli
>kik, discord, sc
>fb/ig
>drawthread
>dickrate
>celeb
the op and posters should kill themselves asap

I agree with all except sometimes I like a ylyl thread

Sup Forums was never good but it wasn't copy paste cancer threads 24/7 like it is nowadays :/

Why make these threads every minute? Why push a cuckold narrative? Why traps are gay? Why my father leave my mom for a black man?

You're the same people that make "girlfriend/wife/ex" threads with fake girlfriends, as well as the cock tribute threads and "pics you're not supposed to share" threads "Rate my Gf" "He is not my president" and "Why waldo was a faggot" Also, people say you're a team of people in a discord youtube channel.

Drawthreads can have OC u dipshit.

You are right, but we don;t care what you think.

oh thanks, i missed those

Edgy

>new fag

/thread

No but ok

By that same logic so does every dick rate thread.

TL;DR
>I think Sup Forums is bad
Better migrate then fag

>can
This one is not very smart.

Fur/shouta/loli, roll threads, celeb threads, and drawthreads have been around since forever.
Ylyl threads are basically a combination of all the ragecomics, Photoshop, meme dump threads.

I admit they're all pretty useless and ylyl is basically cancer. Drawthreads are the only semi-respectable threads out of these.

Ps. Let me tell you why Sup Forums is so cancerous now. The denizens of the old Sup Forums actually had hobbies and interests in things other than fetishes and memes. They would bring pics of things they were interesting or funny, i.e. the news, cooking shows, video games, sports, ect.; and they made decent content from info and shit gathered from around the web.

The people on Sup Forums now hardly pay attention to other things except/b/ and maybe some other boards. So instead of finding new original content they just recycle the same shit they see until someone actually brings something new into the fold.

Tldr; Sup Forums is shit because you're shit

Not sure if youre trolling or missed the point, so I'll spell it out.
OP complained about the same shit over and over, some nipple feeder whined that drawthreads can have OC, I pointed out that any OC in a drawthread doesn't matter, because the concept is repetitive. Same as if I post my dick in a rate thread, it would be OC. Which was OPs point.

also the only think keeping your precious chan alive...
the mods would have banned the faggots making these threads of they didn't generate 75% of the traffic... And half of them are bots maintained by the jap overlords to keep the wheel turning. I'm ashamed to say ive been browsing b since 07-08 and the only threads I've seen maintained so aggressively, 24/7 are bots and those fucking andy six/shit fetish people

Fuck. Now you've invoked him.

originality was never really Sup Forumss strong point. Copy and post generally is which is why it is such a bore fest now.

How about making a good thread then instead of making an even worse topic(meta whinning)

ylyl and rolls are fine.

I come here infrequently, because it's now full of autistic children. I assure you I was hanging around long before you. How are roll threads any less faggoty than the other threads you describe? Gets should happen naturally.
You and autistic children. One type offers non existing nudes or some other bullshit for a get (quads are hardly a fucking get though), the other offers some type of dumb "reward" based on what number you roll. Slightly different, just as gay.
You tried to explain why you think they exist, when in reality it's 12 year olds participating coz hurr durr now I get to fuck Miley Cyrus
Yes, roll threads are cancer. I was thinking of get threads. But yes, roll threads, where you roll for some imaginary pic, are awful.

>I think 99% of Sup Forums is garbage

Well... you're not wrong, but I must question your reason for even coming here at this point.