Fish-keeping father-of-one is told to demolish his garden pond because BURGLARS could fall in

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3608677/Fish-keeping-father-one-told-demolish-garden-pond-BURGLARS-fall-drown.html
Fish-keeping father-of-one is told to demolish his garden pond because BURGLARS could fall in it and
AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAA

And bin that knife!

SAVE THAT FISH BIN THAT DISH

In glorious Europe, water is now illegal because it might be dangerous.

shut up cuck youre not better than uk after all you glorify niggers and all other types of subhumans.

Well, it's not a totalitarian government's interest to allow you any ability to survive on your own. Clearly all water should have to come out of a government owned tap that can be shut off if you say something they don't like.

Why do you think they want self-driving cars? In China you can't drive to a different town without government permission. Soon, the whole developed world will be like that.

Break the populace, force them to rely on you, and you have total control. Pick up that can.

Wow. They're further down the road than Sweden.

>And bin that knife!
Kek
Back to the stone age with the inbreeding shitskin "quitecentially british"

>dailymail

is shit

This isn't a British thing, it's a symptom of a larger malaise in Western society. It seems absurd, but this is the end result of the same kind of thinking that results in criminals suing their victims when resisted.

The same people here shilling for criminals' rights in that regard will, if unchecked, logically progress to banning safety hazards for said criminals. You know they will. Anything to protect their precious pets.

it's pretty much a british thing though

It will be an American thing unless we do more than laugh it off as a British thing. I'm completely serious.

Do you think our grandparents would have taken seriously the idea that someone can break into your house to rob you and sue if they got hurt? Mine wouldn't have. Yet here we are, in much of the country.

No, this is very much a British thing. No other Western country has such a rabid fascination with becoming as Orwellian as possible.

Im just waiting until doors are illegal in the UK because it discriminates against burglars. Its already illegal to defend yourself. What an absolute fucking joke of a nation. In my state if there is a burglar in my house I am protected by the state to give him 6 holes in his chest the size of baseballs.

The police didn't tell him to do this right? It was just some local cucks right? Please?

Water is racist and should be banned in the US, after all water was traversed by racist colonizers during the Atlantic slave trade and could trigger descendants 15 generations later through genetic memory

Clearly the only rational response is to expand the pond into a moat.

oi you got a license for that pond there you cheeky nob

>dailymail

being dumb enough to believe this

This would quickly escalate in some hostage taking situation if someone imposed that on me. Hell, I'm even mad right now.

>irrelevant country saying irrelevant things

Color me surprised

Did you say burgers? Drone his ass, God save the burgers!

>Reply

GOOD. Maybe this stupid white fucking faggot should have spent less time on his frivolous hobbies and more time helping white men retake power in government, business, and in financial institutions.

White men are stupid lazy fucks who piss away their time and money on dumbass bullshit. It's no wonder the world is run by Jews, women and minorities.

>A FUCKING 60%

>A FUCKING JANITOR