Have you ever dated a single mom?

Have you ever dated a single mom?

Pic related.

Yes. Best idea ever. Cause you will never be as big of a piece of shit as the last guy as long as you show up.
Also sup Britfag

>being a cuck for another man's children
>being the wallet of used/damaged goods

Found the faggot.

They're single for a reason.

Yep. Current gf is a 43yo mother of 3. Best pussy I've ever had.

>Pic related.

I know her she goes to my school i'm telling and she'lll know it was you youre in trouble OP

i played around with a couple of single mums and they always seemed to have underlying issues, i.e. ex, kids etc.

good pussy tho would smash again

yes i have. I was 27 she was 39. her daughter was 22.

How'd you meet her?

brtibong / 10

And what school would that be, user?

Also, she has millions of exes so there's too many to figure out who I am

Err.. she was married to my cousin.. inb4 redneck. Am a britbong.

Good on ya. And I'm guessing your cousin now hates your guts?

He doesn't know. Or pretends not to.

Oh he knows. I promise you that. Any man who's been cucked knows who the woman cucked him for

Yup, ad we speak. AND she had her rubes tied, so I can bust whenever I want. AND she wants to take care of me like her son n shit. Good shit.
I'm 26, she 44, her son is 21. Time to make his bed time 2 hours earlier
>Tits related

Yes her

She's from NZ

more pls

No but I wouldnt unless the woman was the one who was wronged in a way outside of her control. Oh also the baby HAS to be white. Coal burners always bring the problem onto themselves because niggers.

Yes and fucked a few

your new around here faggot

britbong by way of NZ

fair enough

no, I actually am repulsed by the idea of having sexual relations with women's who have already destroyed their bagina's by squeezing a cranium out of it. Only one time did I have sex with such a piece of trash and that was because she raped me.

"men can't be raped"

I met a 44 year old mom of 3 when I was 19. Sex was great, she knew exactly what she wanted

>This

She'll always use you to look after her kid(s) and drain your bank account before you know it. Be warned

What you want?

>she raped me

faggot

how old is she?

single moms are a curse. Don't touch it.

You WILL be a cuck for another mans child and you WILL be sucked dry... from your wallet. There's a reason they used to call them whore back in the day, and they used to call their children bastards.

Single moms are scum.

Yes, I dated my friend's sister and she had three kids. She was only 24 at the time and I was 21, sure the hell wasn't ready for raising kids, especially 3, I just wanted to basically rebound from my previous relationship. I know, it was a stupid choice for that but I just clung to the first woman to give me sex and any sense of emotional "security". I regret and but thankfully I never developed any relationship with the kids and the mother and I only dated for a few months.

I smell a jew

>Single moms are scum.
Even the ones that are single because the father abused them and they left a horrible relationship?

stl?

hers or her kids?

yes and never will again, they're single for a reason.

>relationship
They're damaged for a reason

yeah, the one i dated was single because the father of her child was a sociopath who would seduce, fuck, impregnate, and then run.

it's not hard to look good next to a sociopath.

Yeah because of abuse that was of no fault of their own

plenty of times because they're sluts. i mean, that is why they're single moms in the first place.

they hook you with the sex. It's a cruel world

actually went on a date with one a few weeks ago. she was super cool but idk if im ready to be a step dad to a 2 year old.
idk.
shes cute af tho. im on the fence about it so im probably going to err on the side of not being yet another male figure in a kids life to disappear.
probably.

Considering I don't want kids, especially ones that aren't my own, no.

If you're not ready to care for the kid then don't go any further. 2 year olds are really tough to deal with, it's a stage where they get frustrated and act up.

Fuck them and forget them. They just want you to be their baby daddy. Don't be a stupid fuck.

both single moms i dated - one filipina one korean - were the freakiest chicks ever and worshipped my cock. Hottest thing ever was when i was pounding the korean in sort of a cradle missionary style and she was yelling, "that's your pussy! that's your pussy!" Ended it with the korean chick because of the distance and the filipina chick wasnt ready to commit....she did provide me with the first ass i could fuck, so that was cool.

good call

Nice. Any tit pics?