Hey Sup Forums Im supposed to fuck a trap tonight, But im having second thoughts...

Hey Sup Forums Im supposed to fuck a trap tonight, But im having second thoughts. I used to be a huge faggot but have been flipped due to recent revelations on homosexuality and transsexualism, but also about myself. Im bi. Been looking for a woman for a regular relationship as opposed to sleeping around like a normally due, But i had a weird dream last night. The dream had a large amount of trans women in it aswell as regular women. I texted this tranny who was in the dream about it when I woke up and long story short shes now coming over to get drunk and fuck. I was super horny earlier but after a nap, im more concerned about other things, and am debating on canceling.

Should I just fuck "Her" anyways to get a release, (havent been laid in about 6 months) or should I go Sup Forums on her and tell her to fuck off and get drunk by myself.

Im also broke and would have to buy alcohol, condoms and she keeps asking me if i could get LSD.

What should I do Sup Forums. Anyone else into traps that got turned off by actually fucking a trap?

will bump with reaction images

personal fav

You still are a huge faggot. Stop lying to yourself.

meaning, even if you don't fuck this tranny and pretend to be straight and have straight sex for the rest of your life, then you would still be one huge faggot living a huge lie.

I'm not going to tell you to fuck her though. If you're not feeling, you're not feeling it.

Im bisexual, and have sucked plenty of dicks. I want a relationship but also want to get laid. What Im debating is do I get this druggie tranny drunk and fuck her or do I go about my business. Im confident in my sexuality what Im worried about is do I want to take time out my day to deal with this tranny after I fuck her. Also I dot wanna deal with STDs or poo on my dick.

im in a similar situation, i wanna fuck a twink but idk yet.
Bump.

Where did you meet her?

I wouldn't do it.

Pics or it didn't happen faggot

Its hard to think straight (lol) when your dick is telling you what to do. I always have instant regret after a hook up, guy or girl. So thats really the debate. I dont think I have enough alcohal to not feel regret afterwards.

Pic very related

Grindr. I met her before and we smoked some pot. Didnt do anything. I had a wierd dream filled with transexual women and she was in it. We went to some parties so I texted her out of boredom and she suggested we hook up. But my inner Sup Forums keeps telling me no but my dick says yes.

no go find one of the 8000 trap threads on Sup Forums.

Is she a druggie because she wants to do lsd?
You're the one who wants to fuck her, why are you so judgemental?

Put down the Sup Forums-aid, it's very very bad for you.

>to think "straight"
ha, i get it. And maybe, idk.

>alcohal

I mean literally any picture evidence you dipshit.
Welcome to Sup Forums, almost everything is fabricated

Shes one of those traps that has not only mental problems (shocking) but has other physical problems, scoliosis and other things. So she pops pills and brags about how much she can drink and fucks guys for pot.

Im not judging her because I want to look down on her Im judging her because I have been trying to improve myself, (weight loss, cut out the drugs, fins a spiritual center ect) But at the same time self improvement also means try to get laid.

I got acid

why would you base your life decisions off of a meme board

You need pics for outrageous claims and to deter larps, not for an advice thread on Sup Forums about whether you should fuck a trap or not. If you dont believe me Idk what to tell you.

Boredom

relieve that boredom with a dick in your mouth then

Thats a very plausible solution since shes pre op