I'm sensitive, passive, empathetic, and caring as fuck...

I'm sensitive, passive, empathetic, and caring as fuck. I could never bring myself to hurt someone who I have never met because of their race or religion. I have never been in a fight and would never want to be, and I feel terrible whenever I hurt someone's feelings.

What should be done with men like me in your idealized nationalist society?

>the woman you love be tortured in front of you

jimmy carter was a badass peanut farmer and hed bust your fuckin skull you faggot

What the fuck is this shit.

Tootheseses

Your post offended me.

>men like me

You're not a man, you're a coddled boy. Out with the trash you go.

I am not at all kidding.

Child's skull before they lose their baby teeth and the real teeth come in. The holes get filled in.

I actually laughed picturing this

So where's the line between a man and a coddled boy? Do I just gotta get drunk and beat up some smaller asshole in order to be a man?

The line is understanding that there is actually something you'd fight for, that's worth fighting for, and that you'd want to fight for.

How can you seriously claim that you wouldn't want to fight to save a loved one from predation, for example? Doesn't compute. Are you really that much of a committed pacifist, or do you simply expect some authority figure to handle it for you?

Nothing.

You will be left to your own devices and if you cannot survive with this temperament, it will be just.

If you actually manage well in this manner then you could argue that this lifestyle has some merit outside the safety net of an ultra-metropolitan society.

code monkey/ office drone

the best way to be is to have a severe critical mind and to then temper you actions with intelligent compassion.

being able to dominate others when necessary is a prerequisite ability before you can honestly say you are kind and compassionate. otherwise you are really just weak. it's the conflict that makes liberals such cunts. they were never able to dominate others so their compassion evaporates the second they have the power to.

I wouldn't hesitate to fight in order to save a loved one from direct harm. That wouldn't mean I would want to, but that I would feel obligated to.

I don't feel obligated to fight Blacks or Muslims or Jews or whoever just because some of them are terrible people. I don't like to see people suffer, least of all at my own doing.

>being able to dominate others when necessary is a prerequisite ability before you can honestly say you are kind and compassionate.

How do you come to this conclusion? I don't feel the need to dominate others, being a generally likeable person can be enough influence in itself. People will do things I want because I'm likely to return the favor, not because I "dominate" them.

Thanks for the clarification.

Having sorted that out, you'd be fine in my idealized nationalist society. Not optimal, but fine.

Then you are agreeable and cunning. That doesn't have anything to do with compassion. good traits to have regardless.

hope you look cute in a dress, son

I would do nothing honestly.

As long as you dont fuck anything up, work, pay taxes and contribute to society in some way in your free-time.

Put you in the army with the rest of the poor folk too dumb to think for themselves.

Why the fuck would you want people like me in your army? All I would do in an engagement is lay in a hole and hope we win. I even suck at paintball.

You're talking to a bunch of fucking children. Trust me, those fucks who were building Hitler's mines, tanks, enigma machines, and rockets were not shooting or getting shot at by anyone. The brightest, richest, most productive man I know is incapable of combat via cerebral palsy.

Your place in a nationalist society would be the same as it is in this society. The question is "what CAN you do?"

>I could never bring myself to hurt someone who I have never met because of their race or religion.

I don't think this is what (most) people want to do.
The hostility we have to some groups of people are more complicated than "they look different" and resolutions are more complicated than randomly attacking them for no reason.

*(most) people here

Why are you talking shit about mister Rodgers