Sexually liberated femanon from /soc/ here

Sexually liberated femanon from /soc/ here

So... is Trump actually going to do anything other than build a wall and deport people? How is that going to fix the economy? If I'm going to have to pick between two evils then I want to pick the lesser of the two and one who will actually improve America.

And please don't say kicking out Mexicans will improve it, I've never had one issue with a person of Hispanic heritage. Can we focus on the problems that I face and not what .002% of the US population face?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of his planned policies are available for public right now on his site just google it faggot.
Sup Forums isn't your personal search engine.

Read his policies, listen to what he says.

You don't seem intellectually liberated famalam

Yeah but no, this is why I came HERE to discuss it. All Google says is his wall, Mexicans, women insults and make America great again.

That's it really. Now it's your turn.

He's only going to deport the criminals and let the good ones back in legally. But it's all just a suggestion according to him anyway, we don't know what he's actually going to do.

this tbqh familia

Nice blog. Nobody gives a fuck.
>I've never had one issue with a person of Hispanic heritage
Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence.

Go to his site you daft cunt.

How about you google his policies... ?

Is that a reasonable expectation?

You're probably unemployed, poor, and/or a single mom, so his tax plan should help you out quite a bit. Also, if his h1b plan goes through, and assuming you love the BBC, you'll have the added perk of being able to be enriched while marrying a well-off person (assuming blacks take the opportunity.)

Trump's got you covered

>Spoon feed me silly boys btw I'm a grill ;)
take your busted ass to your cancer board

Why do they always start their post exclaiming their sex? It has to be an attention thing.

Femanon here

Still not convinced.

Yes
He's going to make you wash your vagina.

pangendered metrosexual squirrellkin here. You are literally raping me by causing my PTSD to come back. Stop

We know it's you by your ID, faggot.

>Femanon here

>femanon here
> no relevance to topic.

Opinion discarded.

Trump rally livestreaming right now RSBN on jewtube.
Also, show us your tits.

>All Google says is his wall, Mexicans, women insults and make America great again

No it doesn't. This bait is too obvious.

I'll bite. Trump is less of a warmonger than Hillary, and less friendly to Wallstreet than Hillary. Hillary's foreign policy is essentially the Bush Doctrine. She voted for the Iraq War, and voted for other foreign policy actions that destabilized much of the middle east with country "uplifting".
Trump, on the other hand, respects other countries' national sovereignty. He wants to allow Japan and South Korea to have their own militaries and nuclear arsenal, rather than leeching off of NATO. He also wants other countries even within NATO to stop freeloading off of the US. He also is the candidate with the most reasonable and friendly perspective on Russia, and Russia reciprocates that respect to Trump.

Directly effecting you is most likely his massive tax cuts on the middle class, and ending the so-called "free trade" deals of NAFTA and others that have robbed the US of jobs. The reason why he is getting more of the non-white vote than Romney is because he wants to bring back jobs to America, which he will do by renegotiating the aforementioned trade deals and lowering taxes.

/Thread

At this point, I'm entirely convinced there is only one female brain in existance, and all the broads take turns using it.

>How will renegotiating international trade deals and swearing off foreign military adventurism help America?

Really? THIS is the question you came to ask.

kek

Are you a globalist and want perpetual war?

>vote shillary

Are you an American nationalist and want the bad deals that kill our jobs and economy to go away?

>vote trump

>Sexually liberated femanon from /soc/ here
>Attention seeking cam whore bait thread
2/10
made me reply

>Sexually liberated femanon
aka a used up roastie

The fact that people like you can vote makes me wanna embrace islam

>Sexually liberated
So a whore then.
Being used by lot's of people doesn't make you valuable, you're just the low hanging fruit.

>And please don't say kicking out Mexicans will improve it, I've never had one issue with a person of Hispanic heritage.
Spics are the problem. Trust me.
t. spic

>sexually liberated femanon

Hey look I'm a proud whore, look at me please

also, you wouldn't last one day in india

Fuck you, I fucking hate feminazis, so I will kill and rape you if I ever see you fucking whiney fat cunt.

>can we focus on the problems I face and not what .002% of the US population face
I agree, why are you guys so concerned about Trannies again?

TITS OR GTFO

On illegal immigrants from Mexico
1. It's the law, people should enter legally
2. It will reduce competition for wages which will bring them up and improve living standards
3. It will open jobs for the black community and they really need a hand up

There's a lot more too

Whenever someone says
>femanon here
the ONLY correct response is TITS OR GTFO
Jesus, is it summer already? Get back on your game Sup Forums

We can see its you by your ID. What we can't see are your tits.

You know how this goes...

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Post tits

Have you met your lord and savior yet femikek?

>from /soc/ here

Confirmed whore. Opinion discarded. Please remember to sage when replying to these slide threads.

Trump has NEVER advocated kicking all Mexicans out of America. He hasn't even said something bad about Mexicans as a group. He has, however, said negative things about ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS - many of whom come from or thru Mexico. The ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are the people that Trump (and most of America) wants to deport. People who are willing to ignore/break our laws just to enter the country clearly have no respect for our society or justice system. Get 'em out. If they want to come back legally, have at it.

She plays the part well though. Everytime I have ever gone to /soc/, and the two times I talked with sluts from there, they all sound like her. They genuinely think that "society" hates women and that they are hated because they are sluts. They don't realize they are the problem, not men or "society".

It´s funny how social constructionism is being used so heavily in feminist studies, when in fact these same women are the ones who are socially constructing the social issue of gender equality, based on the assumptions that men and women are equal or the same as each other. They divert reality onto their own subjective terms and get to make up reality as they make up their argument. There is no reality in this issue of men and women anymore; the jew has already started the fire between us. The ultimate divide between people would be the divide between man and woman and women and leftwingers are useful idiots.

Nobody give a shit about the traditions anymore, especially not women. It´s sad that so many potential qt´s are drowning in the sea of mass-delusion.

welcome to post-modernist hell

You have to go back.

you mean a cumdumpster?