So THIS explains why mu is so butthurt and pathetic all the time

Their crushes are banging the "wrong guys". Keep being nice I'm sure it will work out eventually.

Their crushes are getting C R U S H E D

Journalist aren't people.

"Hooking up" is a great way to go missing by the hands of a serial killer.

But I supported Trump and I'm still a virgin :(

Clearly, that girl just needs to go back to sleeping with moody, drug-addicted, liberal arts majors who work at pizza parlors, and share 2-bedroom apartments with, like, 5 people. That's the safe route, if you want to make sure you don't sleep with a Trump voter.

Lol mu fags btfo

most of Sup Forums is gay
anyway that article is mis-leading
if you're some autist who larps as a alt-right fag nobody is sleeping with you

Article is really really really making me think

i want to fugg a trump supporter in the butt honestly

Source: your angus

Women are naturally attracted to conservatives. Nothing new exactly.

> Plus, in an odd way, sleeping with Trump supporters reaffirms my own political and personal values. I don’t think I could ever have a serious relationship with a one—I can’t be with someone who won’t understand why the news sometimes causes me to burst into tears, or why I want to throw my phone across the room after reading the President’s latest tweet. For me, differing political ideologies are a deal breaker. But that only makes me more OK with accepting these flings for what they are: Opportunities for excellent hate-sex. And to be able to walk away unbothered, unburdened, and sexually satisfied makes me feel powerful at a time when many people with my liberal leanings have never felt less in control.
Conservative men fuck and liberal men support her when times gets tough and help raise her children. As a liberal man I'm ok with this.

Come cock this hammer bby

tfw having abs and my own house puts me above 95% of men in my generation

Libs like getting cucked right so everyone is happy!

>women want real men
what a surprise

sometimes ill drive to some hipster bar, go up to a couple and just straight up shove my dick in the guys mouth. the girls leave them for me every time

Sup Forums - Music

>makes me feel powerful
As she's on her knees, butt up in the air moaning into her pillow.

3DPD, whould'a thunk?

>being a submissive bitch makes me feel powerful
Ok

This has literally nothing to do with music.

Wanna fight about it?

Conservative dudes can keep them, liberal girls/the kind of art hoes Sup Forums tends to lust over are almost always mentally ill or otherwise crazy in some way and when you break up with them there's suddenly lots of music you can't listen to without getting really sad, it's infinitely better to find a more basic girl and corrupt her with your music taste / average dick size