Know whom you serve

Know whom you serve.

fag

You serve fag?

Abe Jackson

the fuck am i lookign at ? a snake or tree?

Snake. Good eyes.

My cock and soul belong to The Serpent

i dont get it

How many times are you going to make this stupid thread? Quit shitting up the board... it's bad enough as it is

This organization tries to run the World. For the most part they cause misery for profit.

whom'st've'd*

Ya it's great. Isn't it?

They think it is.

I think it's fine. Then again, I was born fortunate. I get to do what I want for the most part.

But what about those not so fortunate?

I try to help when I can. Most of them won't take basic advice.

All I can do is try to help others by sharing my knowledge and experience. Giving gifts seems like a waste.

Fair enough.

The all ighty ollar?

kek

(only 90s kids will get this)

It's a tool they use, yes - the people behind the curtain.

What about them? Aren't you fortunate to be alive today?

The time I give helping others and explaining the financial system is invaluable. Also I buy lunch for those that I mentor when I am giving these discussions.
I'm trying to make the situation better, but we need people to be more receptive to new information. It seems wage slaves are too complacent to learn, usually.

Hahahahahahaha... I love it when the "wage slave" shit enters a thread.

Thinking is not encouraged - it makes people hard to control.

A weed plant? Awesome! All hail the great and mighty bud!

The majority of people on the planet are biologically incapable of meaningful critical thinking and nuanced analysis. It's not some grand conspiracy - the average person is just stupid.

Fortunate enough, for the time being. The world has resources enough for all, but there is a concerted effort by the elite to hoard everything for themselves.

People vary only slightly in potential. There is a conspiracy to keep people from becoming what they are capable of.

ILLUMINATTTIIIIIII

Too bad the Illuminati don't smoke weed. They's do less killing.

Yes. The current crop has forsaken wisdom for power.

I personally was more dangerous when I did consume. Or am I more dangerous now? Idk.. I think I was more unstable then, but have more capacity now.

Yes, and IQ is an international plot by an Eastern Syndicate to keep you from getting your tendies.
...sigh

For as long as humans have lived together in civilizations, there has always been an 'elite' trying to hoard things for themselves.

It has evolved from Kings and Queens into pockets of Empires that people can create today.

Capitalism has given birth to a new realm of power, allowing nothing to become something.

You think the angels who created Capitalism for the world did so without any hard work?

Maybe looking at the hard work they had to achieve in order to make this world will motivate you to work on their level.

Maybe at the point, you will contribute to society like they have.

Altruistic mentor guy here
Ya if you make a hourly wage and don't tell your coworkers how much you make, you're a fucking spineless pussy. Not worth the dirt on my shoes.

If you don't earn enough money to support yourself and your family in a lifestyle that you enjoy, you're either a leech, retarded, or both.

At this point they are doing far more destroying than creating.

I don't believe everyone agrees with 'they'.. which is why this game is more difficult then making up conclusions on a image board.

Not saying you are the one making conclusions

Two points. If your ability to do so is taken away from you, or you are doing so and a bomb kills your family... How does that fit in your schema?

Eh that's an exaggeration. The wages haven't corresponded with the cost of living since the economy has improved. However, most people are terrible at financing.

Anonymous human beings are the only ones who can band together and stop ourselves from destroying this world.

Its not just 'they', it is us too

There is a hierarchical group that meets and makes decisions.

True enough.

I make my own destiny. If I lose my job, I can find another the same day. And, a bomb killing my family? That could potentially happen to any person on the planet. Doesn't fit into this discussion.

Oh woe is me. I don't earn enough money and am too stupid and lazy to make a new opportunity!

More often than not they are born into those families and do far less work

That's a positive attitude, but the way things are going, you never know what might happen. And, the people that made that bill are working every day to remove opportunities for life and liberty.

I love this attitude. It's adorable. All successful people did nothing to achieve. And all poor scum are NOT being held back by their own poor choices... its a conspiracy!

And that's why things are going down the toilet. All they can do is cannibalize.

Keep saying it if it makes you feel special

And you are lucky enough to not have been in a terrible accident and can keep working

I can't see shit. Looks like a wavy landing strip

Have you ever watched television or listened to popular music? How can you deny they are not trying to stupefy our youth?

And I love how the idiot takes statements and makes them black and white, like how you changed my most to all and didn't even try and refute it with actual facts

It's a serpent with a swastika / sun coming out of it's eye. It is Lucifer the Bearer of the Light.
They made Denver International in their image too...

Intelligence is a factor. Only made worse by the fact that they go see their doctors for antidepressants and accept their shitty jobs.

We're not all created equal. We're all created with equal opportunity. There are stupid people who will do stupid things and stay poor. Want an example? The vast majority of lottery ticket purchasers are the poor. And the vast majority of the poor people who win the lottery are broke in 18 months. Why? They had the opportunity to stay wealthy, but made stupid decisions. Just like the string of stupid decisions that made them poor to begin with.

The truly successful tried, failed, went broke, tried again after learning from their mistakes, and finally succeeded.

If you are doing well, be glad for it. Not everyone has been given the same opportunities.

Smart people invest in their future. Stocks, bonds, IRAs, 401k, etc. They put their money into things that will do the work for them. See, this is what I was saying about stupid people doing stupid things.
>Gee, should I invest some money or get a new iPhone every year? HURR DURR NEW IPHONE!!!

While I agree with what you say I have to disagree with we are all born with equal opportunity, there is something to be said about people who go against the grain and actually produce rather than consume

Those are learned behaviors.

Yes, there's never been a person in history who grew up poor, worked his ass off with 3 jobs, went to school, worked his ass off more and still studied and created his own success. It never happened!

How's you're new iPhone?

And, stupid people cannot learn. And, there's smart people who refuse to learn.

Oh okay in that sense yes I agree, It seems people put their own value in their products rather than future security

Are you not thankful for anything anyone has done for or given to you. If your mother had been starved and could not provide you with milk and you were developmentally challenged, would you be what you are today? That happens to many on this planet.

>Cannot
You are stupid because you chose not to learn
Smart people don't refuse learning

And? It has nothing to do with this tinfoil conspiratorial nonsense that some cabal is keepin' down da a nigga'.

Smart does not mean educated.

Y

It has everything to do with it. The creators of the bill wreak havoc and keep the world from becoming what it could be.

this. your containment board is that way.

uh huh. what else did you learn in day care, billy?

See, I blame this nonsense on what I call "temporal isolationism". The inability to see the world past the few short years you've been on the planet. All of your history is the last 10-15 years ago. You weren't cognizant as a child, so that's all you have.

You don't see the steady rise in the quality of life in the last thousand years. You don't see the average healthy lifespan increasing, the medical wonders, the technological advances... shit, just go back 75 years and seeing a relative in San Francisco when you lived in Los Angeles was something you might get to do once every 10 years.

Right now, in America, the poorest of the poor get free housing, free food, free healthcare...hell, even free cell phones.

But, no... we're all oppressed unless you're part of this elusive secret society.

Lots of things. How to recognize patterns and make connections, and more.

Some things have improved, but many have not. There are high and low points in history, and we're at a low. If you were in one of the countries destroyed by the response to the 9/11 false-flag, you might see things differently.

ya know... schizophrenics see patterns and make connections all the time. Especially when none exist. They're paranoid as fuck, too. Let me ask you something... every convince yourself you're a "targeted individual" and a victim of "gangstalking"?

awww that's nice. did you have fun learning how to make your shiny tin foil hats? no, stop eating those crayons. they look so cute on you and your friends. no, stop pulling your pants down in public, billy. those hats sure help to distract from the weaponized autism, too.

We're at a low. Right now. The Great Depression was better than this. The times of the Black Death was better than this.
'K

Again, temporal isolation.

so what? sign me up.

None of the above. You seem very oppositional. Any chance you're overcompensating?

Very often, people with that kind of disability are unable to tell that they HAVE a disability.

The members pay a very high price.

Consider that you manifest that which you accuse others of. You're fine in the now (so you say) but others are not. You don't seem to care.

and what exactly would that be?

Should I walk the streets at night, wringing my hands over every inequity in the world? Naw, I'm gonna get some shuteye. Got a big day planned for tomorrow.

Enjoy

a vagina with really patchy hair?

dude, what the fuck are you talking about?

just wait til the retail apocalypse and the stock market bubble bursts and donnie dumbfuck is asleep at the wheel. then you'll see some shit.

you have literally no idea what 25% unemployment would look like in this country. that's the problem. people forget. obama did such a good job preventing a collapse in 2009.

You don't know much about pussy, do you?

Yes, myself you sad delusional individual.
Our bodies are only temporary. Good luck in death and your final dmt trip. You won't be so lenient when you gain some actual perspective. But all lessons in due time.
Even if you destroy this planet out of a pathetic sense of personal justice and pride, there are more planets like this one and will be far more planets like it in the future. Keep running as long as you can. Noone outruns death. And those that think they are too arrogant to anticipate the backswing of the equilibrium.
Meanwhile try to mature a bit before death. Or stay deluded and egocentric. Its up to you and when it all falls, which it always has, you have noone else to blame but yourself and your own incompetence.

Wisdom had a great price. Egotistical delusions of grandeur, even more so. Sleep tight faggot.

TL;DR Noone can run forever

Hahahahahaha... I was around for black monday in 1987. I remember odd/even gas days, even if I wasn't old enough to drive.

And, odd you somehow think Obama was a savior, when everything he threw money at made things worse... companies like Solyndra, the massive bailout to prevent General Motors from going bankrupt...who then went bankrupt.

See, having an education and a historical perspective, I saw the problems when Bill Clinton signed off on the end of Glass-Steagall. Every educated person saw that would eventually collapse the markets. Obama should have known that, too and brought it back. But hey! You got that super cheap health insurance, right?

Yeah it does if you can read and retain information, you can be a smart person

Once more, you confuse intelligence and education. Further, without wisdom, education is useless.

lol black monday in 1987 are you fucking kidding me? there were no gas shortages then either. that was the 70s. nice try dummy. i'm talking about a real catastrophic economic collapse where people starve and entire industries collapse.

>solyndra
nobody cares. how about the fucking auto bailout that saved literally 5 million jobs in the industrial midwest. you don't want to know what that would have done to the economy if the auto industry collapsed.

if you think the end of glass steagall wasn't pushed by the gop, you're just willfully ignorant. they would never have let obama bring it back. they had a fucking temper tantrum about dodd frank. give me a fucking break.

Education is just a version of someone else's wisdom.

Education in society is making sure the youth can grab a good enough wisdom so when they become adults, they can use their own sense of intelligence to contribute to society.

Wisdom will always be luck and based on your perspective

A vagina?

Still lots more work to be done

I didn't say there were gas shortages on black monday, Sparky. And, again, having an education and a historical perspective, I know all about the Great Depression...and other economic upheavals.

General Motors COULD have reorganized under receivership and become solid again. I guess you didn't know, the GM bankruptcy caused many billions of dollars to vanish from the economy. "Old GM" was made to vanish in a move never done before and "New GM" was created, given all GM assets and none of their obligations...meaning stockholders, bondholders, people GM owed money to (suppliers, banks, utilities, state, federal, local taxes, etc) were all fucked out of every cent they were due. Learn some facts.

And Glass Steagall being repealed was a HUGE cause of the '08-'09 collapse. And, no, I don't blame just Obama... Clinton should never have signed the repeal, Bush should have brought it back AND Obama should have.

PROTIP: When looking into Glass-Steagall, look into Citigroup and prince Alwaleed. Yeah, the Saudi prince who was just arrested.