Godlike metal albums 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0KQ2u1BTJk&list=PL5VKROctCaEq8tKuV1RJGwT8SvE-keVde
youtube.com/watch?v=R_V9f64KRYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posted this in last thread. Album grew on me

Always loved the sample of a moving elevator at the beginning of Pariah

>Soreption

You can't compare that band to the big bands coming out in the 80s and 90s, and the few in the 2000s. Sure they may write something decent, but you can't compare it to something like Storm Of The Light's Bane and you know it.

The only way this genre will ever improve to get big in a legitimate and good way is to admit it got infested with cancer.

It is like muticulturalism. What other genre do you know of where you tell them to be more "open minded" because they lack a heavy metal sound?

if you like that sample you might like the first track of lateralus

Here we go again. You asked for a newer band and I said one. Now you said I can't compare. So any new band can't compete because they aren't in the 80 or 90s ? You don't even give new bands an chance. Probably some guy in his 40s that can't let the old era go

It's not like there are none, but there are few and far between.

I could be a harsh critic on the band since the reviews are average, but I am giving you benefit of the doubt since you enjoy the band.

and the scene for going to concerts / shows now compared to the past? you know for a fact you can't compare.

Then name new ones you enjoy? You can't just deal with it . Also another good one

I've been to Cannibal Corpse and Cattle Decapitation show, same mosh pits like in the past. You're thinking of when someone sees Metallica, Slayer, Slipknot and they have their phones out . That does happen, but I stick to smaller venues. But if people wanna do that then go ahead, not my life

Also great album, 10000 days is my favorite

I've actually met Danny at a Chiefs game, I still kick myself now and again for not asking him about non-traditional samples

thats looks like a ISIS flag

Tool= Isis

>mosh pits

To the new listener, sure, that is what they would judge as a variable in a "good show", and seemingly enjoy having the sweat of other fat men being brushed into their mouths, but that's not what I'm talking about

Co-worker ripped this for me. Really good fucking album

this is also a great album

You are the first person to ever post this on Sup Forums.
I fucking love you.

Alright Mr.Metal what are you talking about? Because at this point it seems like non sense
> sweat of other fat men
Sorry , we talking about metal or your gay orgy

op here

personal favorite of mine

> Job for a cowboy
Ayy, recently have been listening to Genesis, great album

Horna, Sargeist, and Clandestine Blaze put out good albums. Mordant has some good stuff. I guess some new stuff from Immolation is decent, and some of the stuff Vomitory put out is good. The new Moonblood releases are nice. But not much else.

we are likely talking about almost all shows you've ever attended in recent history.

the jewish concert promoters don't help the atmosphere at all.

Hell yeah.

Ah you're a Black Metal enthusiast. You always want evil stuff. This all makes sense now
The atmosphere is based on the concert goers. What do the Jews have with me seeing Cannibal Corpse in a small venue in the middle of nowhere?

Get ready to hate me, then, cause I really like Shogun. I'm a sucker for concept albums about history

Alright I'm looking through the thread and what here do you find to be good ? I've posted none so far

Define black metal for me. A definition of death metal wouldn't hurt either. It's not like most people understand what they're really about, so help them out.

It's the managers / owners of the venue, managers for the band assigned from their major record label who control what the bands do for their shows, rather than Jews attending the concerts.

Genisis is fucking great

There isn't really a whole lot you can define with words You listen to the music and you can clearly tell what is death metal and what is black metal. So you're underground black metal bands Id say , are independent and run their own shows.

you can actually.

black metal has a a dark, satanic / anti-abrahamic / dark lyrical quality.

death metal is supposed to be like a horror movie lyrically.

simple as that.

you can only add so much other stuff before you start watering it down.

dark, satanic / anti-abrahamic / evil lyrical quality*

this shit is god like.

youtube.com/watch?v=T0KQ2u1BTJk&list=PL5VKROctCaEq8tKuV1RJGwT8SvE-keVde

Yea didn't feel like typing that , no offense. Also could you answer this ? Would like to see what you think of this thread

Actually, it all depends of where you pinpoint the root of Black Metal.

personally i feel like this is a 10/10 album curious if anyone else has listened to it

This is user is not me

The sound the guys have is very good

Not yet, but deff gonna check it out. That cover looks very interesting.

There are a few classics here, like

(though IMO this very average compared to their older material)
there are some "modern" albums that are decent / good :

There are some I am less familiar with here so I can't comment on them and some I don't care much about.

Nothing catches my eye as "bad" or "horrible" so far. But almost nothing catches my eye as "10/10 amazing" either.

Anything from Venom to Mayhem to Bathory is true of what I said.

My Deicide post was included, co-worker gave me a crazy amount of CDs. Recently gave me Type O Negative. So your music choices are basically similar to mine, but you're pissed because I said Load was a good album....dude. Was also Belphegor post, used recent album though

You also included my Mortician post ayy

ya belphegor isn't a bad choice either. just throw the Load in the dumpster and you're much better off because it is atrocious compared to all other listings so far. it just sounds gay period.

For the metal scene yes it's bad, but I'd never post Load here . Don't see it as a metal album, maybe hard Rock. I've been meaning to get more CDs of music, but shit adds up

i think james sounds like a country singer trying to sound hard rock with light distortion guitars and very simple drumming (fucking Lars).

Definitely the best Maiden album

Basically what it is . But I enjoy some of the songs. Most Lars's drumming is simple. People always compare other drummers to him or like Travis Barker or even Joey Jordinson. Now THAT shit makes no sense. I'm all about George Kollias of Nile

he's much better to look up to - i agree. nile has some good material.

Industrial blues is the best hybrid.

Job For A Cowboy - Doom
youtube.com/watch?v=R_V9f64KRYk