The EU wishes to reduce the UK to Polish living standards by taking their money

The EU wishes to reduce the UK to Polish living standards by taking their money.

What the English should do, is to kill and mutilate any EU national they catch, should the EU officials like Juncker continue to threaten the UK with destruction. Stabbing Czech students to death and causing Polish women to miscarry by kicking them in the stomach was a good start, but the Eurocrats don't care about poor Eastern Euros. You must target Westerners.

There are many young Spanish, Italian, Greek men and women forced to work as waiters etc in Britain due to the economic situation in their countries. They should be raped to send a message. Also, the French, Germans and Irish should be attacked.

Some may point out there are a million British retirees and other expats living in Spain and the rest of the EU who may be subject to retaliation. Let them, they are useless feeders, parasites and probably Remain supporters. But you can kill the young EU nationals in the prime working age, the ones working as bankers in London. This would be more injurious to these countries than the loss of some filthy pensioners in Majorca.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-divorce-bill-100bn-eu27-demands-contributions-a7714436.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are muslims so aggressive and violent?

>That headline
TWO HUNDRED BILLION EUROS

Everyone likes Greeks.

It's just so laughable.

>Some may point out there are a million British retirees and other expats living in Spain and the rest of the EU who may be subject to retaliation.
We would never attack our British friends living in our countries. They are not to blame for the wrongdoings of their government

>The UK thinks we're going to pay for them leaving

HOWLING with amusement over here

You pay for your own ticket to hell, stupid. And even if we did pay you'd probably be complaining about that too

What the fuck are you even babbling about? Learn to read, dumbshit Somalinigger

You learn to read, you fucking memelord.

brits are ok, they are expats here unlike poles in UK (inmigrants)

you dumbass, they're laughing because that's nothing to the UK. their GDP is 2.5+ trillion

If this is supposed to reduce the standard of living there, then it's one of the biggest failures in all of human history

Pay brexit

Pay brexit

I see what yuu are doing, but what you claim as evidence is non factual an only you seem paranoid.

Attacking British in Spain? Are you kidding, how much sense does that make? Any solid case to serve as proof, at least?

Attacking Germans in France? How often does that happen?

So, yeah.

makes you seem*

Nothing wrong there

Pay brexit

>If this is supposed to reduce the standard of living there
But that is only what British propaganda says.
The reality is that they're just paying for the money they signed up to pay at the last EU budget conference and they themselves will also continue to benefit from that budget by getting agricultural subsidies, EU scholarships and other EU payments for the time they pay.

There is not extra cost or penalty for leaving the EU, it's just what happens when you break a contract before it runs out.

>they themselves will also continue to benefit from that budget by getting agricultural subsidies, EU scholarships and other EU payments for the time they pay
How are you this pig ignorant about the body you're shilling constantly for. Britain gets fuck all from the CAP

pay your debt greece

In 2014, the UK received a total of 6.984bn euros (£5.5bn) of EU money or around 5% of the overall payments the EU made in that year.

By far the largest share of the money, 56.6%, went to agriculture, followed by 25% invested into projects benefitting poorer areas and 15% to research, education and innovation.

I been to UK many years and i had impression that literally like 90% of people there have comparable or worse standard of living than i do in Poland. The only reason for which Poles go to the UK is 1) because they can, 2) because salaries there are 3x higher nominally than in Poland, so it is better to work 1 month in the UK than 1 month in Poland doing the same job.

Also don't forget that we have around 2 million of Ukrainian gastarbeiters in Poland, while the UK has only 1 million of Poles.

>it's just what happens when you break a contract before it runs out
>german flag

Pay brexit

hmm spent a lot of time in both countries, depends really..

We don't get anything from the CAP. That is exactly my point. It's a huge net loss that costs every British taxpayer about £150 a year per head. The entire thing is largely a scam for French and German farmers. We asked for concessions to make it less of a horrible, pointless ass-raping and the French said no. If they hadn't vetoed us, the UK would've been the second-largest EU contributor and the largest by GDP.

pay denbts

>You must target Westerners.

Don't target Swedes please, my son will go to Brighton on a school trip and I want him to be safe.

no Aryan is safe from the beady one

His fresh succulent blood is ours now

>There are many young Spanish, Italian, Greek men and women forced to work as waiters etc in Britain due to the economic situation in their countries. They should be raped to send a message.
I guess those british slags are up to the task.

>you will never be chased down by sexhungry slags after a horrible work day away from the homeland

You expect to keep privileges as if you were still in the union without paying a toll? Are you stupid? You basically flipped us off, of course we won't give you a present in return. We're cucks but not to that extent.

czech twinks

Bullshit, Brits were attacking Swedes two days after the referendum. Disgusting people, should know their place tbqh

I hope yo didn't cut yourself with all those edges

All of you always feel the need to say that, I thought it was 4m ukies last post. Either way it isn't an accurate comparison, I don't care about the massacres in your shared history, its no different than the Irish coming here.
>only 1 million poles
You conveniently leave out the rest of the balkanshits, lithuanians, romanians, latvians etc who come here by the hundreds of thousands but rarely ever go to Poland

I don't mind though, I find it funny to see fighting fit polish men in the prime of their youth get paid the same wage as obese 30-60 year old english/irish women

>you dumbass, they're laughing because that's nothing to the UK.
It won't turn the UK into a third world country, but this is already more than the amount Johnson promised the NHS would be boosted by if Britain left. Turns out that to foot the bill, the UK might actually have to spend *less* on the NHS.

I think Britain regaining its independence from the bloated EU administration is a good thing, but they gained it on a foundation of lies.

We get absolutely nothing from the EU. Nothing. We put in more than we spend, we don't abuse the CAP and we have no major voice inside the Union. That last point is in large part due to the extreme egalitarianism of the EU's design, but it's a point nevertheless.
In the end, the only thing EU advocates can gin up when pushed hard is blackmail. Yes, the EU could potentially blackmail our country out of its trading bloc. That's all there is.

To be fair Britain voluntarily opted out of a lot of EU stuff, still had the third loudest voice in EU parliament and all projections show that Britain leaving the EU (even in the most optimistic scenario of the "Norway option") show Britain's GDP decreasing. Britain is losing out in this deal. I'd say that's a good price to pay for sovereignity, but Britain is losing out nonetheless. That, and the whole "Britain had no say" thing is bullshit. Let's not forget that the EU's most recent foreign representative was British for example, and that there has been a British President of the Commission (same number as Germany). Any bigger voice for Britain would be downright disproportionate, as it would mean having a bigger voice than France which until last year had a bigger economy (and regained a bigger economy after Brexit) and opted-in to everything.

pay your fucking denbt if you want a trade deal with us, if not fuck off and rott in hell.

You do understand you would lose far more than we would? We're not going to starve without German cars, chum.

What in the actual fuck is this nanometric edge autism?

pay bexit

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Lmfao

KEKEKEKEK brexit

holy shit this god damn ANGLO
MUH IMPERIAL :DDDD

PAY NGAHAHAKAKAKAWKWKWKW

THE FUCKIN BREXIT WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWKWK

confirmed a third world shit, UK IS THIRD WORLD SHIT

>You do understand you would lose far more than we would?
britcunt actually belive this

Facts don't stop being facts because you dislike them, krautshit.

Did you make that yourself OP?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-divorce-bill-100bn-eu27-demands-contributions-a7714436.html