Some bomb ass games you have put lots of time into?

Some bomb ass games you have put lots of time into?
Mount and Blade: Warband
850 hours

Team Fortress 2. Knew a guy with nearly 4500

Company of Heroes

495 hours

2k in that. Kinda died

Thanks, been looking for that game for quite a bit of time.

Wurm Online.
> You have played 129 days, 3 hours and 54 minutes.
Thats aroud 3099 hours.

That game looks like fun, I'll give it a try, thanks :)

Civ V 2500hrs
Xcom 2 1700hrs

lol

no problem

>Civ V 50 hours. Tons of fun, lets play sometime
>Xcom 2 I've been thinking about playing it but does not look like my kind of game

It's extremely addictive but also very hard and grindy. Very rewarding, though. And the community is really good.

Jesus Christ. Garry's Mod has a ton to do, but I'm pretty supervised by that
185 hours

>Grindy
I like games like that, why play an RPG if you don't want to grind?

Rust! Got 3400 hours in that insane game. Made friends I still talk to. Good times.

Rust looks great. Never really got around to buying it for some reason

>DotA 2
3480 hours and counting

Community is pretty cancer, but other than that its a pretty good game

It's a.. special game. For many people who play the game they only get to see the farming wood and stone for half an hour, then dying to animals. Then farming for another hour and starting building, only to be killed by a player who took EVERYTHING. Then again, and again and again.

But playing with a clan and raiding other clans was the most intense PvP action I've had

Noted. Prolly gonna get it

Arma 2 OA DayZ mod. 867 hours

Fiesta online and final fantasy x through grinding and replays of both I've probably racked up about 600~700 hours used to just go onto fiesta sometimes cause the music graphics and environment made me feel comfy as fuck

Sounds cool but it also sounds stressful as fuck

I don't know why but I've sunk 1771 into CSGO

What's a good MMO? All seem to be shit. Played TERA for a bit many moons ago, about 70 hours, but got extremely boring and repetitive late game especially since I gave no shits about the story. The game's basically a fashion contest with lolis (which I'm okay with to some extent, but still boring in the long run).

About 1500 hours between the original and Rebirth.

DC universe online, rift or fiesta online are pretty good

anything with "superheros" in it is garbage

Other than Tera I can't really think of any free ones. Tera is fine for my standards since I usually just binge them for a few weeks and then take a break.
I did pick up Black Desert Online when it was only 5 on steam. It's good if you get it for the right price. 20 seems a bit steep though. Wait for another sale.

league, i have at least 1500 hours in it

Have a buddy who put 41000 hours into this game. Now that the original is coming back out , he may disappear . They did the math and found that he wasted a good portion of his life playing it

I got it for $5 as well and played it for like 4 hours, didn't really care for it.

I have approximately 6k hours on Dragon Age: Origins and 30k on Neverwinter Nights.

Rust is only full of asshole trolls who kill nakeds the entire time. NOT worth the money i spent on it

Roughly 6% of his life if he lives till 80.

Though that does bring up the question, is it really "wasting" your life if you're doing something you enjoy?

Do you mean 4100hrs cause is not what the fuck That's 4 years and 6 months is this game actually that good?

No, it's not that good. But it is addictive.

Baldur's Gate 2.

Best RPG I have ever played. I fucking love Wild Mage

Guild Wars 2 is pretty good

Holy shit dude, what server were you on? I put well over 2000 hours into Fiesta years ago. That was my jam every day after school. You're the first person, online or irl besides those I met through the game that's ever even heard of it.

30 year old here.
Put so many hours into this game in the early 2000's, even failed a few classes because of it.

Nope I do mean 41,000 . Said he played all through high school. Drank Mountain Dew and eat hot dogs. I was puzzled
He enjoyed it till he got banned, said nigger too many times. But hes already amped for it to come out again

Probably have 15,000 hours in WoW.
RIP me

Goddamn, Diablo II was the first video game I ever played. My mom was so pissed when she found out my dad let me play it. Holds a special place in my heart.

I'm going to assume, since that's a screenshot from before the overhaul of some characters into not-bimbos, that we played around the same time, but I also played on NA servers and that appears to be French, so we might not have met. Still, really neat to see someone else who has known the comfy of Dark Passage and the rage that is chests stuck behind the map walls.

That's like $810 in subscriptions alone add the price of the game $40 that's $850and I hear shit in game can get pricey as fuck that's some crazy shit

I recently started playing again. Just single player. Have an act 3 necro on hell right now.

Not sure if bought in game stuff, playing all those hours you should earn it. I'm not familiar with WOW universe. He told me he played it a lot, but I'm thinking maybe like 1000 hours or something. But 41,000 ? That's madman Status

thats like 2-3 playthroughs

I haven't played it in so long. I might start a new character when I get off work tomorrow

Garry's mod, 2.6k

If you niggas wanna play just add me at titty tango todd. Nobody else has that name so don't bitch at me for not linking my acc

I was actually on English servers that's a screenshot I took off Google images I was on Teva stopped playing for like a month and forgot my fucking pass and email I'd be playing it to this day only for that, I still get nostalgic thinking about selling dusts and potions from my mushroom house it was the comfiest game ever I think I'll make a new account soon and get back into it

same game user, 2,749 hours

That's not possible. Even if he played from the day it was released to now, he would have to play 9 hours a day to achieve 41,000 hours. You said he got banned so he hasn't been playing for a while at least which means that number is even higher.

i managed to put a good few hundred hours when i was younger. that, and twisted metal 1-3

Warframe and Guild Wars 2

Grim dawn kinda feels like diablo 2 sometimes

Congrats you got autism. You have literally spent entire months of your life playing shit-tier games. Especially the Terraria fag. An hero.

The others ITT get a pass because you actually play decent or god tier games.

You should add me on Warframe. I have ~900 hours logged

Like this user said it's 4 years. The guy would come home from highschool ,then play constantly. Then on weekends he's still play or have friends over and play. Didn't have a job either All through high school, it's tough to believe, but he is I believe 26/25 now. So it's possible

No one cares about what you think is good.

hit me with that steam id then my nigga.

This. Such a shame.

>terrariafag calling me autistic
kek. An hero faggot your game is shit tier- it's not my opinion it's a fact.

Dota 2. I probably have close to 600 hours logged in. Considering I've been playing for about a year now and I'm in college I think that's a lot.

Tf2, I’ve got about 900 in hours wasted in that hell hole

Probably the most time ever.

Or Banjo Kazooie cuz you know its fucking badass

>600
you are a little babby

>someone having a hobby i don't like
haha yeah what a fag

>everyone is wrong and my opinion is the absolute truth of the universe
How is middle school treating ya?

No, its not. No game is good enough to waste 4 straight hours of your life on, especially not WoW, its a never ending errand run

>hours
Years*

>tfw most people you play against have more than 2k hours
>tfw you still wipe the floor with them even though you have half as many hours as them
Mostly retard-iq peruvians in the servers I play in, but still feels good to rape them.

Its 4.5 years of playtime. Let's break that down.

He's in school let's be conservative and say 7 hours a day, including time to get there and home. Let's also be conservative and say he sleeps only 6 hours a day. That leaves 11 hours a day to play. Weekends he plays 18 hours.

That is 91 hours a week while in school for 38 weeks. = 3,458

Summers/holidays let's say he plays 18 hours a day, that is 126 hours a week for 14 weeks = 1,764.

That is 5,222 hours a year. For reference a 40 hours work week gives you 2080 hours in a year.

Even playing that much he would have to play for nearly 8 years straight like that.

Again, I call bullshit.

I shamefully sunk 7200 into fallout nv and another 4300 into Skyrim. The fucked up part is this is what steam says but I know it's more since I use the mod launchers and not steam anymore. My Skyrim folder is at 64.3gb and nv is 36gb. I have a problem

Black desert is nice

What did you think of Knights of the Old Republic II? I started with the sequel instead of the first, but I enjoyed the sequel more than the original game. Both were very atmospheric action RPGs for their time.

we have the same hobby retard. Just different games. Some games are objectively bad and don't deserve thousands of hours of your life. If you do spend that much on them you have autism.
It's understandable for someone to have thousands of hours into WOW or some other shit like that, but when you have 2000 hours on fucking binding of isaac you are a retarded autist.

Ive got over 1000 hours in this.

Between the vanilla game and Stainless Steel, I've never run out of things to do. Alway boot it up again around Christmas for a few days.

Holy shit. What do you actually do in those games? Do you install mostly graphical mods or gameplay mods?

I beat the fuck out of TM 1-3, but Twisted Metal Black is the god-tier. Sweet-tooth Transformer FTW. Also, the preacher who's special is the kamikaze guy with the bomb on him

Been playing LOL way too much. Have over 1k hours on it, probably why I'm so toxic

Literally anyone can just about any game. It didn't matter what the critics or some mightier than thou neck beard says. If someone enjoys a game let then play it , who cares if you and the rest of the world don't like the game. Why you gotta hate on someone else?

how come you're not mentioning 4? That's the first one I played and I don't think it's bad at all.
I've played them all and yeah Black was so fucking cool. 2 and 3 were pretty good too, never played 1 or the most recent one

1k is babby time

fuck you faggot I guarantee I can beat the shit out of you with any champion

never played 4. Went right from 3 to Black

ARMA series. 1100+ hours on ARMA 3. DayZ Standalone is great as well, 500+ hours.

Starting to get into Overgrowth as well. Love the game but small community and indie devs.

i dont actually play the game
im just saying that 1k is a very short time played compared to the average

why no remake btw? perfect came with some changes.

WoW. been playing since wrath and have over a collective 3.5k hours... feelsbad at how much time i've invested

have 3k hours in euro truck simulator.

One of the best games ever IMO

only 850 hours.

I put about 3k or so hours into the phantasy star universe online demo on the Xbox 360, and probably about 1-2k hours on halo 3/reach, and probably about 500-1k hours into cod, and at least 2k hours in battlefield games.
Probably about 300 hours on warframe, and another 1k hours on league.
Oh, and almost an entire 6 months of my life on minecraft using hacks and griefing servers.
>I'm 24