what like tomsee user she has lots of tease pics

Any nudes?

Not full , semi

no sharon plz man

SHARON WHAT PLZ

Let me fuck her for you

sure user need pics WWYD

Eat that pussy until her knees were shaking
Throw her back and slam my cock into her holding your down by her throat and power fucking her until I couldnt hold it anymore.
Pull out and spray her face and those big fuck bags with cum

Yeah she would like that loves it rough

What state are you in. I would be happy to fuck her as hard as she can take it

Share that shit

PA , have you seen her before saved pics?

Seen her dozens of times I'm in Texas or I would be driving to your house right now. I would kill to see those tits tho

> as hard as she could take it

Slacker

Yeah she needs covered in cum. I would break her hip

Break her hip?

sharon..

you're such a old faggot boy

Why is that?

Because you have same fagged in threads FOR LITERAL MONTHS. Like yeah your wife has some nice tits and a nice ass at certain angles, but fuck dude when you make it so obvious you're same fagging it's annoying. I would like to see more pictures of your wifes tits, but then when we actually ask you stop.

I have nrver taged my own posts, you just hsve a problem that other anons want to see her pics.

Please keep posting then, I'll post some stuff too.

Ok no problem who is it you are posting?

Various milfs I've collected, and some creep shots of my Assistant Principle. By the way, you may or may not remember this, but I was the guy that wanted to trade email addresses a few months back.

I remember, can’t do email or kik, user will post here anytime, great pic btw.

Can you post more of her ass?

More pics or more showing how is this?

More in general, that last one is great.

you said creep of asst principal, high school?

Yeah, I graduated last year.

OK, pic is upside down

yeahhhhh my bad about that lmao.

Better lol, got my fsv ass shot like that?

Yeah that's great, keep them coming.

All I have with me, we are away, taking more during week. I will take mostly ass shots

No Sharon plz man
I hope I'm safe now

Alright cool. Any day you'll be back?

Want to know anything about her?

this and tomorrow night

How old is she?
How long have you been married?
Does she watch you post these?
Does she like younger men?

55, a long time, she usually is with me when I post she likes to get anonos excited, and fap to her pics, yes likes younger guys

I wish I could, but I'm doing 41 days of no fap so I'm stocking up. I can't wait to see more. You guys live in the states?

Yes, PA , how about you? zHsve you ssved her pics and fapped to them in past? Why doing No Fap?

GA, yes, and because I've heard it improves people. I have depression and anxiety and I'm trying to see if it improves that.

That has got to be tough. You hsve to be Hard looking at those pics, but really denying release is not good emotionally

I mean, it builds self control. Nothing bad about that.

No that is good, but you don’t need to deny release to learn self control. Post yor fsv pic of her,and I’ll show it to her

One of my favorites.

Love this one

How can you look at that and not want to cum, look at those nipples, she was excited as hell when I took that

Lmao It's not that I don't want to, I do, but I'm doing nofap.

Ok, I’m out. Going up to bed and wake her up to fuck, she always sleeps with no panties

Take a picture before you do ;)