Emo bbw gf/cuck here

emo bbw gf/cuck here

Nice! Mmmm! I want my gf fucked too

glad u do my gf already fucked other guys

sorry was for u

I sense a disturbance in the force...
Oh wait, it's just another idiot not following the rules.
Tits with a time stamp or GTFO.

Really??? How was it? I want my gf fucked by some guys with huge cocks
Like this

i wasnt there i was in the next room listening on the wall how she got fucked

im not a girl lol she isnt there now and dont know that i post here

We'll now you know.
You will be forgiven if there is a picture of her face.

okay sir

More

I'd love to fuck that fat face!

yes sir

Any pussy shots?

mmh u should do
ofc sir

And rail that fucking asshole! Fill it with cum! You can eat it out afterwards.

I would have probably stuffed that fat pussy with my hard cock...if I didn't know there had been so many in there before and so many after me.
I don't find this cuck fetish attractive or appealing in anyway shape or form.
Please, justify the act of letting other men defile your woman OP?

mmh thanks sir that u let me lick her clean after
oh okay i would tell u more but my english is very bad im german u know

You can clean me too.

if u tell me i do sir

Id rape that

Dann erkläre es auf Deutsch.

mmh nice
hast du discord oder skype?

I want her.
I made a gif for her last time member? I came on her lips

yes i remember thank u mate it was really hot

Nein, geben sie diese nicht auf Sup Forums.
It's just begging to be trolled if I do.

but i can give u mine i have an extra acc for Sup Forums can u really speak german or do u just translate?:D

I have a very basic grasp on it and I can read and write well enough. Speaking fluently and interpreting speech is beyond me though.

okay also wenn das so ist schreibe ich dir auf Deutsch :D

Klingt gut für mich.
But you've yet to explain the chuck thing.

Naja ist nichts besonderes ich fand es irgendwann mal geil auf den gedanken zu wixxen das meine freundin von jemand anderen gefickt wird dann hab ich es ihr irgendwann erzählt und sie fand es auch geil

But how in the hell is the attractive to you?
You're letting other men fuck YOUR girl.
It's supposed to be YOUR girl, not their girl.

i know but the fact that she fuck other guys means not that she is their girl if i tell her dont fuck with this guy she dont does u know

But how is other guys fucking her attractive or appealing? Why not cowboy up and do it yourself?

i still fuck her much times when were together its just a fetish its hard to explain. its a little bit the degrading thing that the girl u love enjoy cocks so u need to be sub as well. sorry for my bad english :(

everything about her is so fucking sexy

Need pics of her spread, full body.

thank u im glad u like her
lol okay

I get it, she's such a fucking cock hungry slut she needs to be used by everyone

That doesn't sound like a fetish to me, that sounds like a mental disorder and a walking petridish full of AIDs and other assorted STDs.

ure right first she didnt was much into it but now she cant stop it makes me horny that i lost the control how much cocks she fuck

yea mental disorder wtf why u dont look at ure own life stop trying to judge about other lifes just because ure own is to boring

Start fisting her, it's good to let her know how much cock she's taken, I do it to my wife almost every time we fuck now, she's such a slut she loves it.

This sounds like a health risk for the both of you and you should both consider seeing a doctor, a therapist, and a couples therapist probably in that order.
Fucking large amounts of guys will mess with both your brains and you'll probably both end up spreading around some kind of STD all over Germany and Europe.

I'm just concerned for OP's mental and physical well being. This kind of shit can give you the drippy tippy and all kinds of other nasty problems.

lmao fucking retard

Any more pictures?

who cares shes fat she can fuck whoever she wants and he can fuck right off for being with a fatty.

Wie ich schon sagte, wenn Sie es nicht auf Englisch sagen können, sagen Sie es auf Deutsch.
If you can't explain why you are doing something that's normally a sign that what you're doing is either unnecessary or wrong.

Es hat nichts damit zutun das ich es nicht erklären kann sondern man selbst diesen Fetisch haben muss damit man versteht was der reiz daran ist.Das ist wie als würdest du einen Schwulen fragen was er an Männern geil findet es ist einfach so :D

deine Freundin ist geil op

danke du kannst sie ficken wenn du willst sind aus nrw

Even gay guys will present me with reasons.
They might not be very good but they're still reasons so your comparison is...how do you say...?
Scheiß.

wenn ich nächstes Jahr in Bonn studiere nehm ich gern Teil ;)

there are no reasons to have a certain sexual attraction. it is just part of they way we are. you may think you have reasons for your sexuality, but in reality you were that way long before came up with any reasons at all.

Ja werden sie aber du wirst es nicht verstehen können weil du ihre sexuelle fantasie nicht teilst das ist der punkt du verstehst es nicht weil du eine ganz andere sexualität hast
nice klingt gut

handsome bastard

go away jews

Das ist ganz dünnes Eis worauf sich deine Beziehung befindet. Mann könnte meinen das deine Freundin dich nicht mehr respektiert.
Da ich weiß wie sehr in Deutschland Dicke mißachtet werden (lt. Statistik wechseln ein Fünftel die Straßenseite, nur damit sie nicht an jemanden Dickes vorbeilaufen messenger) habe ich den Verdacht das deine Freundin tut zur Sebstbestätigung ihres inneren Mangels an Selbstwertgefühl,

Du bist aus Bochum, nicht wahr?

Scheiss Autokorrektur
müssen, nicht Messenger

Ach komm schon selbst wenn es sich auf dünnen Eis bewegt wir haben unseren spaß und das ist das wichtigste ganz egal welche Psychologischen schlüsse du hier draus ziehen willst Nein aber aus der nähe warum?

welch seltenheit hier mal deutsch zu lesen aber die bilder sind einfach nice :) meine perle ist auch nicht die dünnste aber nunja.

Danke ist natürlich geschmackssache aber freut mich zu hören

Dear Sup Forums,
My son has joined your website and has been with you since summer. He tried his hardest to fit in here, he has troubles doing that in school.
Last tuesday i took him to buy new clothes and so we went to hot topic. He saw all these MEME clothes and asked me "mommy, can we get the MEME clothes?" and I said fine. If thats what you want, I will buy them for you.
Today he wore his MEME clothes for the very first time and went to school, until some jerk on a mountain bike bicycled up to him and yelled "CANCER KID" and kicked him square in the face. Why would anyone do that to him? When he got home I immediately called the school to find out who this older boy on the bike was, but they told me he was anonymous. How could you?
I told my son I would be posting my questions here, but it seems you had a bad influence on him, he told me to "butt out, you fucking nigger". He never used to use language like these.
What sort of greasy horrorshow is Christopher Poole running here? Isn't he supposed to be the friendly guy that invented all these so-called MEME's?
I demand answers, right now, before I call the cyber police.
A concerned mother and avid Fox viewe

wir haben auch schon auf skype geschrieben über deinen freundin, nur sie hat mich ja blockiert auf hamster

great story op here
ja tut mir leid hat nicht so gepasst für sie