Band makes the same album for the seventh time

>band makes the same album for the seventh time

I don't disagree and actually haven't been a National fan because of it. But this album actually hit me pretty hard and it's easily their best since Boxer.

>tfw i'll still destroy you

grizzly bear discography

if you seriously think their albums all sound the same,you must be clinically retarded.

this is true. Most of the songs on Painted Ruins could be put on Shields or Veckatimest and I wouldn't even notice the difference.

>Band has a distinctive sound

Oh wow how horrifying.

Actually their first couple were more country influenced
It should be
>band makes the same album for the fith time

t. red hot chili peppers

that's a pretty good album so who cares

and imo this album features far more electronics compositions even if it really sounds like, well, a the national album.

If it ain't broke don't fix it

nationalfags are some of the most easily assblasted faggots on the planet i swear to god

You are the one who has no real criticism of the band except "it's boring" and "all their songs sound the same"

i didn't say that. that was my first post here you easily flustered little man

bitch pls

High Violet was so offensively bad I dropped them then and there, anyone that's still in their corner at this point has themselves to blame.

desu, for a band who had very set elements in their sound and for a band that's gone on as long as they have done, it's only recently that the Fall have started to sound really samey. Most of their albums have a pretty distinct feel and tone to them up to a point.

>bands can't make a good album again after releasing a mediocre one

your loss.

>I fucking love The Needle Drop

>this thread
Good pie is good pie, yo

cringe

diminishing returns yo

hahaha are you crying of anger, user? :)

If that makes you cringe, you're pretty weak to be honest

Never happens with me

Pic related, I just came here to laugh at you retards