Im a girl who loves /pol <3

I'm a girl who goes to university in NYC aka I'm surrounded by cucks 24/7.

How can I meet an intelligent redpill Aryan man? Where r u guys at? :( :(

Other urls found in this thread:

panarabiaenquirer.com/wordpress/idf-puts-out-casting-call-for-blonde-model-with-tv-experience-to-act-as-gaza-conflict-spokesperson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imma grill 2 :3

>I'm a girl
nobody cares

Russia/Estonia babe.
ask for skype to swap dick pics

K keep me posted

I'm a girl too! Can you show your vagina?

>Where r u guys at? :(
Talking to the non attention seeking woman. We don't like whores.

Real women in Sup Forums do not post "I'm a girl" for attention.

Hmmm.....
Has a dick, but op is an attention whore=girl.

you know the rules, """""""""""""""femanon"""""""""""""""""

get the fuck out of here you shitposting manchild

Being a redpill female at a liberal university in a liberal city is an extremely difficult burden to bare. I can't even share a meme for fear that these cuckadoodle doos are going to prevent me from ever getting a job.

I believe in traditional Western values and I also believe in traditional monogamous relationships. I love America and I love everything that the West represents....but it's lonely out here...

>I'm a grill
>I hate cucks
>looking for smart good guy
>can't find one
>shitpost on Sup Forums

Yeah...nah.

>Where r u guys at
usually in the basement from 2PM to 4AM and 4:05AM to 1:55PM

me on the left

Lol sorry for the shitpost I didn't think it would get much attention. Just trying to express my concerns for not being able to reproduce and keep the Western world populated with intelligent white babies.

>currently my only light source is my monitor
>browsing pol while playing DnD

Lol sorry for the shitpost I didn't think it would get much attention. Just trying to express my concerns for not being able to reproduce and keep the Western world populated with intelligent white babies. Is that so wrong of me??

Come to Fingolia, darling, and I'll make you my wife. I've got 20 000 riders in my horde, plus the women and children. I've been thinking about going west to plunder the cuckolded Swedes; the spoils of war will be beyond count, and whatever you want will be yours, my Börte.

Young white male going to Baruch in NYC.
I can confirm just about every college in NY is probably filled with mostly cucked leftists. Don't bother looking for love here. Just graduate and go south.

Fuck you cunt!!!

I already have a qt black girl.

>Late 20's with a master's in business
>Work in NYC quite a bit
>Holy shit I can barely even order what I want off of a menu without feeling like I'm being judged or goaded into exposing my power level
>So many bluepills
>So many Jews
>So many SJWs

I wish I could go back to being bluepilled, maybe I'd be happier

Look in basements

nyc man user wanna fugg?

Sitting in an attic, in the boondock rustbelt. Watching things slowly crumble, waiting for something to happen. Personally I stay far away from Liberal cuckzones like NY or Commiefornia.

I've thought about that myself and I just can't accept that I'd ever want to go back to being a bluepilled normie shill. I really cannot say that I'd be in a better place if things were different. I just think my bitterness towards other people would be lessened, but not dramatically so. I've always hated other people, long before the redpill. That might be a reason why I accepted it so willingly.

im on the other side
kill yourself in order to get me

That's kinda where I'm at. This place has made my head all fucky, I've grown very spiteful and I'm not doing anything constructive that will lead to the change we want. Maybe I just need to stay off here for a while.

As far as possible from New York Shitty.

Sorry dear, nothing personal.

OH NOES NOT OUR PRECIOUS WHITE WOMENS!?

White people. LOL

hey baby want to make a peace treaty for a while and ruin your anglo blood?

im a israeli qt :D :D
but lesbian :D
looking 4 other qts we can swap n00ds :D but u send urs first plsss ok? :P

pic related ;D me! :D

Ewww, disgusting 3DPD.

I'm a little anime girl! A cute little anime girl!

sure, we believe you.

panarabiaenquirer.com/wordpress/idf-puts-out-casting-call-for-blonde-model-with-tv-experience-to-act-as-gaza-conflict-spokesperson/

Best term I have for it.

>Where r u guys at? :(
>intelligent
>Im a girl
>university

Just go back to Facebook, reddit or Instagram and do what the other liberal kiddo girlies are doing.

>he thinks the OP is real

Terrible. Take a lap.

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E