romanovs edition
old

Other urls found in this thread:

forebears.co.uk/surnames
vocaroo.com/i/s0b1Tfkr4WZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for FUCK ROMANOVS

why romanovs edition?

this. i masturbate to the thought of dead romanovs pretty often. hail the revolution

No Macadamia discussions here pls
Keep it in the previous thread if you like

youre right
the wound is too fresh still
fucking kikes mang

*points nose to the general direction of the balkans*
*sniffs*
why does the balkan air have a high concentration of islamic particles

of course you can. nationality is not something genetic.

гeepт ниггepc

Moved from the old thread

if your descendants continue living in Germany, they'll turn into Germans. you're some college kid living in 2017 with the internet, not a migrant whose family have moved to new territory in the 18th century

>nationality is not something genetic
you cant just change the meaning of words just because you feel like it voulgar

why the fuck not? america is a prime example of that. all those irish/german/italian descendants feel american today

*claims your country*

Imagine being balkanian
*shudders*

America is a melting pot that was founded by a wide variety of ethnicities, therefore anybody can become American.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

race is a prerequisite or nationality
a dutch can become german if hes born and raised in germany because hes of the germanic race
an ethiopian cant become a german no matter how loyal of a citizen he is because hes not of the germanic race

t. Moha

Tsar Nicky was a good guy
Not a good Emperor, no no no
But a good guy
Here he is with our kang

*screams in pain*

If trips Albania will be an empire

you are fucking retarded. it's illustrative that you use sub-Saharan Africans as your example since otherwise your point fails completely

"Germanic race", nevermind that southern Germans are closer to their neighboring populations in the South than Danes

can poles become german? are they part of the """germanic race"""

he was too nice to be emperor to be honest
fucking jews

roll

>can poles become german
No.
>are they part of the """germanic race"""
After centuries of mixing with the locals, yes.

>Historicly we are byzantines and slav mix
the fuck are you talking about? byzantines? you mean greeks? you're genetically identical to bulgarians
>Serbs had their kingdom where macedonia is now instead of learning only one nations history learn about other mations in balkan
serbs had their kingdom there for about 20 years or so, and that was back when serbs mostly lived in more in the south-west (bosnia, dalmatia etc)
>Macedonians didnt had a state
thats because macedonians didnt exist (unless you count Basil and his family as macedonian)
>the regional identity has existed for a long time
you got sources to prove that? byzantine sources are pretty extensive and they never once mention slavic macedonians
were there mentions of serbs, bulgarians, vlachs, albanians? yes, many
were there mentions of macedonians? no
>And with all the mix of people because byzantine empire was what is usa now
what mix? again, genetics prove that you are identical to bulgarians and north greeks, which is historically where bulgarians lived
>Tldr many empires had control of this land threw the years and people were fed up in the 19th cent and creates the macedonian identity
so they just created the macedonian identity out of thin air in the 19th century? why did that 19th century source of yours, that retard Pulevski call himself an ethnic Bulgarian and Serbian patriot then? why didnt he call himself a macedonian?

you fyromians are mental, communist brainwashing has fucked you faggots up permanently

balkanians still pay the turks just to have their own religion loool

>being this buttmad
>can poles become german?
generally speaking id say no because theyre slavic,theyre neighbors though so it would depend on the individual

What did he mean by this

>generally speaking id say no because theyre slavic

do you even realize that plenty of East German ancestry is Slavic in the first place due to assimilation in the later middle ages? you are fucking retarded

why would mixing with the locals be a fucking requirement?

гeepт ниггepc

Why won't Bulgarians acknowledge their Turkic origin and cherish it?

PLS STOP

>do you even realize that plenty of East German ancestry is Slavic in the first place due to assimilation in the later middle ages?
yes hence
>theyre neighbors though so it would depend on the individual
>you are fucking retarded
kek youre definitely buttrustled

If dubs all Macedonians leave balk

It sucks how some songs are so nice and energetic when you listen to them at club but once you download them they are dull and don't make you move an inch

good,I enjoy their company

thats because youre a low test cuck who uses headphones and not subwoofers

its the cocaine

Can you honestly say that this man is evil?
Plus he was aesthetic as fuck
>and north greeks, which is historically where bulgarians lived
Stop it with this wewuz meme you fucking edgelord

the Byzantines used the regional name Macedonian for themselves quite a bit. I don't think the Bulgarians did based on what I've read but I'm open to correction on that one

the Orthodox peoples mentioned in Byzantine and Ottoman times after each historical's appearance were the following: Romans, Bulgarians (first for the Turkic Bulgaras, later for the Slavo-Bulgarians), Serbs, Vlachs, Albanians

Sashko must be trolling. but it's clear that Macedonism has late 19th century roots and wasn't a communist Yugoslav creation. even Greek historians who have studied that area well agree with that but unfortunately that sort of knowledge hasn't trickled down to the general population here so "Tito made them" is a common slogan

we aren't talking about "individuals" here, we're talking about whole communities and huge processes. German Prussians are about half German and half Baltic Prussian in the patriline

you are clueless, my man. muh race

Everything is nice when you are drunk and with friends.

yeah it's the atmosphere

As i said regional macedonian identity has existed for long time

I remember there was a Macedonian thema in the Byz empire somewhere in the 9th or so century.

>Can you honestly say that this man is evil?
im saying the exact opposite
you need to be a bit "evil" to be a capable ruler imo
and Nicky was too good of a soul to be a good ruler
you cant defeat the jews trying to undermine your nation if you cant think like them
are you polish or something
i can sense your asspain from here senpai

Let's go:
forebears.co.uk/surnames

Here's mine:

You are mixing ethnicity and nationality.
Ethnicity is a community of biologically and culturally similar people.
Nationality comes from the state. And a state can be a political entity of a single ethnicity (Greece), multiple ethnicities (Belgium) or no ethnicity at all (any immigrant created country).

To elaborate on this with some real world examples.
Can a Pole, Dane or even a Greek and a Spaniard become German? Yes they can if they completely adopt the culture of the Germans because they are not biologically THAT different and they will blend easily. In other words, less biological difference - easier assimilation in the ethnicity.
Can an African become German? No, because he is way too different from a biological perspective. Can he become a German national? Yes if he obtains a German citizenship but he will never really be German that much is certain. Even if he adopts the German culture and everything.

Byzantine Macedonia was in Thrace
Actual (Aegean for the Fyromians) Macedonia was referred to as Strymon and Thessalonica back then

Didn't mean to quote

>ethnicity and nationality
one is greek word and the other is latin and they mean the same
youre the one mixing things up senpai
nation state != nation

>Sashko must be trolling. but it's clear that Macedonism has late 19th century roots and wasn't a communist Yugoslav creation
are you kidding? all of their revolutionary fighters and famous people in 19th century and onwards considered themselves bulgarians

the internal macedonian revolutionary organisation or komitadji like you call them was started by members of the Bulgarian Men's High School of Thessaloniki

right but that was in Thrace which is why it was sometimes called "Thracian Macedonia" and "Macedonia in Thrace". the existence of the old Macedonia proper was known too

your opinions on that subject are just stupid, that's all

I'd party with him

literally this but that example about niggers not becoming germans only works in homogeneous societies such as germany.

>they considered themselfs bulgarian

But why did they fought for independant macedonia than tatarshit

George washington was brit yet he fought for independance of usa

you have a russian surname?

total bro tbhfam
>being this rustled over an irrelevant onversation

Cause they didnt you piece of shit

vocaroo.com/i/s0b1Tfkr4WZ4

Man they killed him why is his poseing with a commie flag

bretty good
only 2 people in USA with it

stahp it voulgrim youre hurting my soul

It's alternate history
>what if the Tsar became the Soviet Premier xdddd

based

>tfw Ivanov

>Nationality (noun) is the relationship between a person and the political state to which he belongs or is affiliated. >Ethnicity (noun) is the identification of a person with a particular racial, cultural, or religious group.

Im on my phone to post proof how they fought for independant macedonia

But goce delcev said

If you fight for bulgaria or serbia you can call yourself a bulgarian or serbian and not a macedonian

Give deutsche pasport

see the 'biologically' isn't necessary. e.g. Cypriots are genetically distant from mainland Greeks but have been Greek-speaking since the Iron Age, majority Greek-speaking since at least Hellenistic times and identifying in similar ways as other Greek speakers since then

but you have a point about phenotypical distinctions, especially extreme ones, making identification with each other harder

but ethnicities can assimilate new communities and members, exactly as you said

So as to wash away their non-Germanic, or rather, blood that is untypical for Germanic people.

Me kujtove klasen e pare

Theyd claim him of he was fighting to unite the USA and England.

fair enough
my point still stands though
you cant be part of the historic german nation only a citizen of the german state if youre not racially germanic

Surprisingly popular.

Goce Delchev also said "In the end we are all Bulgarians and our aim is to unite all Bulgarians in one state"

How does that make you feel?

Yes

>Spain
Aййй кapaмбa бe мaниaк

define racially germanic.

He didnt said that

Vmro fought for a balkan federation and not greater bulgaria

You should've done what Kottas did

nah u probably have shit headphones and download from youtube or some shitty website
go to rutracker and download lossless .flac albums
get a good pair of headphones like 100 euro
t. just did it myself last week
experience changed

>he didn't said that
he literally did though

>he didnt say that
Yes he did. Im sorry.
Fucking deluded asshole.