Is it ok to order pizza online/carryout 20 mins before closing?

Is it ok to order pizza online/carryout 20 mins before closing?

Yes. Closing is at the particular time because it is closing.

If they are taking orders it's okay to order.

Technically yeah but there's a good chance you're going to piss off the workers there

Yeah, closing is when they close. They work at least 30mins after closing. It's a shitty thing to do though, those pizza fuckers just wanna go home man, make a sandwich or something.

You're a scumbag for doing it but that's your call

No, it's never ok to order carryout at anytime. When you place an order the employees have to work to make your food meaning you directly inconvenience them and make them take time away from more important tasks for your bullshit

If it was carryout, I wouldn't care. Worst case you just gotta wash an extra dish or two. Delivery would be fucking them.

Is it okay to order pizza 20 minutes before 20 minutes before closing?

>having a job
>work
>bait

How do you figure? It's the same shit except one extra person gets brought into the bullshit

Holy shit I ust pizzaed.

Because, drivers have certain closing tasks to do, so if they get a delivery, that means they have to stop cleaning and they get forced to stay later than they would have.

check out this content homie

Bad shop

They all have closing tasks to do not just the driver you idiot. Unless you work in one of those shitholes where no one cleans the place

Nah. Make it 40 at least. They do want to clean up and get out. You’re likely to get a pizza made with what they were planning to throw away.

No, as long as you berate the college kid delivering it for making poor life decisions

I know, but there's more than one closing task. So if someone is doing dishes while another guy is sweeping, and the nigga who is doing dishes goes on a delivery, it's gonna take longer for dishes to get done.

Seems kind of rude but if you tip well I don't think they'd mind.

don't 5get to tip

Well what kind of shithole sends a fucking dishwasher to do deliveries? Come on that is disgusting

What? You think pizza places have dishwashers? It's always the driver washing dishes.

Maybe in buttfuck nowhere like where you live, but around here people can actually afford a driver AND dishwasher

I work at a million dollar pizza franchise. We don't have a specific dishwasher. There isn't even enough dishes to warrant that.

Lmao do it.

I did it once because I worked for the company.
I worked for another Domino's downtown, and there was another a few miles from my house and called in after I got off, usually 10 minutes to close because I knew when they stopped delivering.

I guess it's fine. Some restaurants will have on their site that they don't take new orders 30 mins from closing tho.

i do pizza. its not that bad of an inconvenience. now 10 mins and under, i can generally say people get slightly tilted, but its alright.

holy shit dude. you may want to avoid... mmm every restaurant of any kind ever. Yes i promise you the delivery drivers are washing the dishes.
fucking chaps your hands up some'n nasty in the winter.

Just got home from a closing delivery shift. We had about 4 orders come through in the last 15 minutes. We take orders up until 1 minute before our closing time unless you order online.

Not a huge deal, just try to order sooner if you live in BFE so it doesn't delay closing tasks by too much.

Just do it fag, they will tell you if they don't want to take the order or not

is the ice poseidon?

You can that's why the have a set closing time just do a little psuedo pandering to make the workers feel important. Also a good way to rob one of those places, that's what happened to me anyway. Got a call 5mons before close policy is to take the order dude waited till it was just me in the store stuck a gun in my face walked out 130$ richer.

Yep

Why are you even asking? You are paying for a service they are advertising. They are a business and should be grateful for your hard-earned.