Anyone here go to concerts?

Anyone here go to concerts?

What if you are alone and a sad cunt, how can you go to watch your favorite band or show?

there'll be someone who is alone too, go try chat with them a little bit
don't do it if you're an autismo

it's actually not too bad to see shows by yourself, people don't talk during the songs anyway

just go alone, it's still fun

3DS

You literally have to bring a friend, or you will be looked at by everyone with pity

good luck

dont respond to this troll, we really dont need this thread every day.

>go to concert alone wanting to see my favorite band play
>people try to talk to me before and after sets

I would actually like that, I just don't really want to be there by myself since people do notice, and why do I care?

I have always cared about shit like this,, tfw going shopping alone, practically almost in tears

>people do notice
thats just your mental illness talking. or youre just fishing for (yous) because this thread is basically a meme

it's not fun in between the bands when you are alone

"You're never alone with a phone."

these
no they fucking don't

I seriously hope you're a girl, otherwise consider suicide you pathetic sissy.

oh no. OH my GOD. a whole 15-30 MINUTES of time where there is nothing to distract you from your pitiful existence?

I'd be grateful for even the chance to see my favourite bands. Fuck man this is one of the only things I'm jealous of when it comes to you americunts.

america is pretty big. i would say the chances of a band coming to someones home city is about the same as a band touring the world (unless you live in north korea or the rainforest)

anyway it is easier for you to travel for a gig than us eastern eurofags

Big concerts are amazing to experiment socializing since if shit goes south you will never see that person again. Don't just stand around, and force yourself to say something, anything. Remember that you already have one thing in common, the love of that artist you're seeing. You have to move out of your safe space, but it's comforting to know nothing really matters except to get the most out of the concert ticket you paid for.

Plus there a lot of lonely grills out there. I've met a few Sup Forums girls at festivals, but don't be the first one to mention Sup Forums, but be the first one to talk. Remember you can always back out and she will never see you again.

People don't notice, and if they do, they don't remember.

Big concerts are amazing to experiment socializing since if shit goes south you will never see that person again. Don't just stand around, and force your self to say something, anything. Remember that you already have one thing in common, the love of that artist your seeing.

Living in between Indianapolis and Chicago is just amazing. I even got to see beck at Indiana University. I get almost every major artist on tour.

I usually go to shows all by myself since no friends like doom or stoner metal like I do

or just enjoy the show and dont bother others. also why did you type the same thing twice

Just go. Smoke weed or drink a beer. Do coke. Lose yourself.

nice drug reference

half the time I go to concerts with my wife, but if I'm going to a punk or metal show I just go by myself and stay on my phone between bands. No one gives a fuck.

I saw Oxbow in Minneapolis by myself. It was a pretty small show but I still had a great time. Didn't really talk to anyine since it seemed to be a bunch of cliques that went together.

I used to go to shows alone all the time. It's fine, no one cares.

I have more fun going to shows alone than I do when I go with friends, so do a lot of people

I either post on FB about it, post on craigslist, ask people near me in the community (school, work, gym, etc...) or just suck it up and go alone. Sometimes it is better to jump into the pit alone.

me too
electric wizard were awesome in hasselt this summer

i go to shows alone sometimes, it's honestly not too bad. i'm not talking to my friends during the set. the only time i would notice the difference is in between sets but its pretty easy to make conversation at shows

FUCK that was such a good show. So small too; im amazed to randomly find someone on the internet that was there considering there was only about 100 people or so

Going to see my first solo show in a few month. I'm real twisted about the whole going alone to my first electronic show. I have no idea how to act or what to do since I've only been to rock shows.

If anything I'll be able to find a good spot and enjoy the set.

Who were you? I was the faggot in the death grips shirt drinking blue moons and stepping out for a cig between sets

>Work up the courage to go to an Animal Collective concert alone after reading a thread like this and people say no one cares if you're alone
>I turn up a couple minutes late
>As I walk into the event, the whole crowd turns to look at me
>One of them yells "HOLY SHIT, HE'S ALONE!"
>Whole event laughing hysterically as I take my seat
>Calls of "weirdo," "creeper," etc.
>Want to die
>After the concert, the entire audience mobs me in the hallway
>They start dancing in circles around me, chanting deliriously and laughing
>They start singing a nursery rhyme about how only virgins go to concerts alone and how I should kill myself
>I can't get away because they've joined hands and won't let me escape
>They start throwing their drinks and candy and stuff at me
>"HAHA LOOK AT THE LOSER GETTING STICKY"
>Security comes by
>They look mad but then they see me in the middle of the crowd
>One of them says "wait, did that fucker come here alone?"
>Security joins in, start using supersoakers to shoot artificial butter at me
>I'm lying in the fetal position sobbing at this point
>The dancing and chanting continues for over 13 hours
>I'm completely covered in soda, butter, and bits of candy
>Black guy goes "NIGGA LOOKS LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE!"
>Crowd finally disperses
>Panda Bear comes by
>Leans down, whispers in my ear "Never come here again"
>All I can do is whimper yes sir

Just find some other depressed and lonely cunts and then u can go enjoy ur sleeping w/ sirens live.

Tasty pasta

I exclusively go to concerts alone and don't understand why the fuck you'd ever want to go with anyone. Get there when you want to get there, stand where you want to stand, grab a drink when you want to, leave when you want to.

Don't have anyone to talk to? Cool, stand there and look at your fucking phone or zone out until the music starts. Easy as that.

I went to a megadeth concert alone on some mdma. People mosh with everyone, not just the people they came with.

I've never been to a concert before without seats, how different is it? I'll be going to one in October

the difference is that it's actually fun

Instead of sitting you stand.

what

>he'd rather stay home than go alone

Faggot