How do you explain to someone that most of the nigger-centric issues in the US are due to their genetics without...

How do you explain to someone that most of the nigger-centric issues in the US are due to their genetics without getting shut down?

Other urls found in this thread:

pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Somehow prove that black outcomes in crime, single parent households, unemployment, and education have been static since a significant number of blacks have lived in this country.

Unfortunately this can't be proved, so just go on about IQ data and hope they are unaware of the history of blacks in the US.

Because the data you are looking for doesn't exist. THe history and reasons why they have problems now, actually exist.

That's not true though. Dumb people are not necessarily bad people. Most nigger-centric issues are due to the loss of a conservative culture among blacks, which is devastating to low IQ people.

>due to genetics
Try enslavement and then systematic oppression for several generations...

God Bless America

I wish France kept interracial crime statistics, that way you couldn't just blame MUH SLAVERY and actually showcase their behavior

Jim Crow era blacks were a lot better than modern blacks though. Your "oppression" theory falls flat.

You could point out that the Muslim slave trade of Europeans was much larger than the African slave trade yet the descendants of the European slaves have gotten over it while the African slaves are still wallowing in poverty wishing they were 'still back in Africa' wallowing in poverty like the rest of the continent.

Of course if you are 'getting shut down' for pointing out indisputable facts then you are talking to a liberal and you should reconsider whether this person is worth your time.

Fuck off faggot.

Enjoy the calm before the storm because genetic traits such as intelligence are going to be mapped

How does it feel that there are parts of London you cannot walk at night because you are white?

Mentioning the tested lower IQ average is a dehumanization technique. An actual link between IQ and crime rate is never shown or explicit.

I'm black and talking to other blacks about this.

>Claim all life began in your backyard
>fail to develop math, science, written language, agriculture, or shipbuilding technology for thousands of years despite the head start.

Put two and two together, and then recall that most successful "blacks" in the US are Mulatto at best.

>Mentioning the tested lower IQ average is a dehumanization technique.
What? Why? Is mentioning that niggers run faster than asians dehumanizing too?
>An actual link between IQ and crime rate is never shown or explicit.
It's the literally the strongest explanatory factor. There is a higher correlation between crime and IQ than there is between crime and socioeconomic background.

By looking to any other place with niggers and pointing out the similarities.

If anything, niggers living in the West are severe underachievers compared to their African counterparts. They've been given so very much but accomplished next to nothing.

this is only one step away from those retarded 19th century theories about the relation between facial features and crime

Eh, going through this kind of argument in person is kind of long and taxing. I think the easiest way to do this is to point out that IQ and crime are negatively correlated (fact) and that blacks disproportionately commit crime compared to other groups (also fact). So now the task is to just argue that IQ has significant genetic factors that can't be ignored. Roughly 75% of IQ is inheritable and adjusting for socioeconomic factors does not explain the gap between African American IQs and Whites.

Uncle Tom is the worst thing that ever happened to the American Black community. Once they were getting productive jobs, not abandoning their children and understanding that being part of a gang isn't a valid career option if you want to live a decent lifestyle. Now those things are seen as 'being White' so many American Blacks try to act as 'nigger' as possible so that people wont mistake them for an uncle Tom.

It's not much to do with genetics but ultimately you guys don't require IQs higher than 100 or the ability to swim to function as an effective member of society unless you are working on a boat or around sharp moving parts.

Oh and obviously point out that blacks have significantly lower IQ than whites (also undeniable).

You don't see mentions of Italian and Irish running speed in the rhetoric of the 19th century anti-immigrants. But you did see mentioning of IQ.

Also do you mean those who commit crime hAve a lower average IQ or that having a lower Iq leads a person to be more likely commit a crime. Those are not the same.

Does lower IQ imply higher likely hood of criminal activity? That is not the same as

>But you did see mentioning of IQ.
Irish and Italians do have a slightly lower IQ than WASPs, and are indeed more "working class" than WASPs even today.

>Also do you mean those who commit crime hAve a lower average IQ or that having a lower Iq leads a person to be more likely commit a crime.
Both

>Does lower IQ imply higher likely hood of criminal activity?
Yes.

> But you did see mentioning of IQ.

Who fucking cares....Its not 1965 we have mapped the human genome we have physical proof.

>Does lower IQ imply higher likely hood of criminal activity?

There will be some set of genetic alleles that most criminals have. We will map that trait as well.

Facing Reality In American Education (book)
Minnesota Adoption Study (blacks do poorly even when raised by rich whites)
Face To Face With Race (book)
White Girl Bleed A Lot (book)

Except that this is true.

Shoot them

Genetics don't have nearly as much to do with behavior as does upbringing and environment. If you honestly think that genetics are the reason the black community is a problem then you need to go back to high school.

Kekd tbhfam, I live in London and our non-whites are just as civilized as everyone else

No shit, they had to be well-behaved or they would get killed by American police

So does this make the White Man significantly more criminal than Asians?

Also what does the Flyn Effect have on Criminal trends? Does this mean our fore-bearers in the 20th century were naturally more criminal then modern citizens?

I have come unprepared for the statements about IQ and crime correlation so I will concede on that aspect.

If a pitbull attacks a human it's an incident
If pitbulls attack humans more than other dog breeds it's the fault of their owners
If pitbulls attack humans no matter what the circumstance is there is something wrong with the breed
>Waah blacks are human
Yes, but a different breed

It has to do with black men refusing to raise a family. I don't know if this is only a trait that exists among african american men, or africans worldwide.

Can someone find a study about this for me?

Would comparing crime statistics of Orania, Northern Cape with an all black South African town be comparable?

>Genetics don't have nearly as much to do with behavior as does upbringing and environment.
[citation needed]

We only have our shitty government to blame for poverty.

Even if any good president is elected the senate and house will always be there to fuck us in the ass.

Imagine that, the police killing criminals! How oppressive!

>So does this make the White Man significantly more criminal than Asians?
Yes

>Also what does the Flyn Effect have on Criminal trends?
No effect. But that's because the Flynn effect is a meme effect and not a true increase in IQ.

Anyways I never said that having a low IQ automatically makes you a criminal. There are obviously plenty of law abiding dumb people, and blacks didn't lose 10 IQ points in the 1960s.

But low IQ does correlated with a propensity to commit crime for two reasons : firstly, low IQ people tend to have less foresight and tend to take more decisions based on their whims than high IQ people. Low IQ people might have more trouble foreseeing the consequences of their criminal actions. Secondly, and more importantly, low IQ people are much much more influenced by popular culture than high IQ people. Rap music and thug culture most definitely causes crime.

>If you honestly think that genetics are the reason the black community is a problem then you need to go back to high school.

It clearly is....

How is the Flynn Effect a meme?

>Amerifat who has fallen for Sup Forums meems and doesn't even live here telling us what our cities are like
o i am laffin

She is pretty, who is that ?

>So does this make the White Man significantly more criminal than Asians?

>Yes

Your crime rate is better but not by much We are talking about a 5 point IQ difference not 20. Also we still invented everything good in the world so fuck your 5 points nigga

She has white genes

As if that still isn't true today.

you cant because genetics disproves racial theory

you will find some black people are genetically closer to you than many you consider to be white.

Compare their progress to Chinese immigrants over the last 200 years.

Compare their progress to Mexicans over the last 200 years.

Sup Forums memes. A million english people have fled London in 5 years. England has a londoner refugee problem

look a retard

The majority of violent inner-city crime is committed by black men, police figures suggest.
But the statistics also show that black men are twice as likely to be victims of such crimes.
Police hold black men responsible for more than two-thirds of shootings and more than half of robberies and street crimes in London, according to figures released by Scotland Yard.

For fuck's sake dude, shut the hell up.

>The only good looking black women are mixed with white

She's dark as night.

She has European genes....Thats why she looks like a white girl with black skin.....

GENETICS ARE MORE THEN SKIN COLOR FAGGOT

she does not have any prominent white genes, how did you reach this conclusion?

What the fuck are you talking about?

That is not a black nose

She does not have black lips

Her eyebrows make me think thats here natural hair not a weave and its straight.

>natural hair not a weave and its straight
Wew lad.

It might be a weave but her nose and mouth are not black.

But muh genetics are only skin color

she has wide nostrils, full lips, and dark skin

any white genes she has are not prevalent

and she is wearing a weave

Cool opinion faggot

I mean assuming this girl is american, she has 20-25% white ancestry, so you aren't technically wrong. But I highly doubt she's significantly mixed beyond that.

Why are there so many fake pictures like that on Sup Forums? Nobody believes that shit except for beta losers. The guy taking those types of pics are always Chad Thundercock and then they go have sex later and he degrades her to shit. Fuck off with your "pure women" fantasy, basement dwellers.

Grow up in a country that systematically kept your people enslaved and oppressed for years then complain about the results. The fuck do you people think was going to happen. Years of systematic oppression worked. Only fucking crackers are this fucking stupid. You all reap what you sow. Blame your ancestors.

The average american black is 30% European not 20-25

This is for you

>muh colonialism

Every black country sucks ass.
They are really fucked up.
Blacks are dumb and violent. I'm not saying that the slavery helped them at all but they are still fucked in the head no matter what you do. There is not a single good black country. Not a single fucking one.

In all countries blacks are doing the most crimes when taking in to account the amount of them and comparing it to the amount of other people in the country. In every fucking country. Every. Fucking. Country.

>grow up in a country that systematically oppresses you
boohoo. Everybody has been oppressed by somebody else at some point. The problems you ascribe to oppression only seem to affect dark people so it's gotta be genetic.

that girl is unbelievably cute.

>IQ is genetic
>Black people have lower IQ throughout the board
>Low IQ people make poorer life decisions including crime, rape, drugs, ect.

Pretty much speaks for itself from there.

>Grow up in a country that systematically kept your people enslaved and oppressed for years then complain about the results.

Fuck off faggot my homeland was burnt to the ground twice in the last 90 years. Is still one of the nicest places on earth

Yeah it's called single motherhood.
Whites are due to become like the black community if the single motherhood rates keep going up.

Because the single motherhood rate in Europe is not 60%

Its genetic get over it

>most of the nigger-centric issues in the US are due to their genetics

You are not going to be able to explain that to anyone, because it is not true.

Actually that's wrong. It's due to bad owners. Just saying.

>Uncle Tom is the worst thing that ever happened to the American Black community.

I'd argue that raising children with no history or familial ties besides those strained within the slave system, conditioning these children such that their IQ/genetic inheritance/ and overall worth of being is known to be significantly inferior to that of the white population, and then basing the opportunities for this lowly group off of this conditioning and reinforcing their success at basic tasks with slightly positive rewards within this societal, progress constrained structure IS what created our problems today. The "uncle tom" is just a consequence of an awakened people that are trying to figure their way and identity through a god damned maze of subterfuge and manipulation. Of course, the uncle tom will eventually be seen as what it is but for now, he exists as an aberration of whiteness and hubris against a heavily destroyed people.

I have to gasp sometimes at the levels of ignorance regarding what was attempted with the most modern slave system - the science and particulars regarding the levels of understanding human psychology and the attempts to reshape fragile, infant minds. Those born into the slave system were hugely disadvantaged compared to slaves that had lives apart from of it at one point. I can only imagine the task to free oneself would be having to denounce everything you were being taught; to have to know to listen to the inkling of one's remaining autonomy as a person against all "facts" and evidence being used against you.

It would feel like finding a truer world inside a much larger and more threatening universe.

Don't ever under evaluate the damaging effects of the modern slave system and its players, your ancestors' role in that era.

Innate intelligence shapes the environment. Their actions to shape the environment is an expression of that genetic inheritance.

This is a pure Sudanese woman.

Let's see what excuses you can pull out of your ass now.

I'M WAAAAAAIIIIITINGG

Bullshit

Lets see the genetic test

This is what a pure sudanese woman looks like

They don't have brown skin they are black as fuck

monkey face

What in the flying fuck does that have to do with anything I said?

>implying colonialism didn t educate them

>Sudanese
>not sub-Saharan
Sudan is 70% Arabic.

Racial reality:

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Human intelligence up to 75% heritable
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

This right here, no fathers, degeneracy promotion.

Every type of people have horrible histories.....Some people ie white people rebuild others don't.

Are you nuts bro? NIkki Perkins is as dark as they come. It's the lighting which makes her look brown-skinned. Check out how dark she is on her Youtube channel.

Pic related is West African Tuareg

The correlation between roe vs wade and the drop in crime should've put the nature vs nurture debate to bed once and for all.

She's from south sudan ya prick

>it's that episode where whites think they're the only race with small features because of these features' supposed prominence, which should be better understood as lack of diversity, within the white race
>it's the episode where whites with only anecdotal knowledge perceive themselves as being informed

Sup Forums is normally always wrong when it comes to these things. their biases always supersede real knowledge.

That still has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

I want to piss on you.

hot af

does Sup Forums approve of my brown grl from yesterday

also, notice anything in the corner?

Everyone has answered your question... you picked a Black women who has non-sub saharan genes....Because youre a faggot its what cucks always do on Sup Forums

Look at this black girl she looks like a white girl Sup Forums BTFO

Then we tell you she has white genes and you reeeeeeeeeee

underrated post

i always blame the romans

Yeah that response was for

>notice anything in the corner

No? Or is that a Trump hat to the left?

Also what race is she?

You don't. People that don't understand black people are either black themselves or aren't worth trying to educate. Black = dumb animal, full stop.

it is my friend : ^ )

she's jewish and bengali

nice breh
continue the ramming

is her name Jesi? Is she in Portland?
if so I think she gave me syphilis.
Never race-mix, i learned my lesson.

t. Anglo

Say that you're willing to give them $10k if they can prove you wrong.

>Black woman is attractive
>So she must be mixed with something else

Does the same apply to black men?