How do Muslim women wear these outfits in the summer?

How do Muslim women wear these outfits in the summer?

What?

Desert countries are usually zero humidity

>wear burkha in summer
>get stoned to death

Pick one

What do you mean?
Why should summer present any hindrance?
They enjoy the beach just as you do.

That's spoopy

they wear nothing under it

Do burkhas have to be black or is it just a choice?

When at my place they don't wear anything at all.

"Problem is, those schmucks don't wear the proper loose fitting ones!"

Where are these worn? I thought most woman in Muslim countries don't wear these.

To prevent sandnigger male strangers from getting raging stiffies in the hot desert sun.

this is just winter clothes
they go naked in the summer

I don't think it's any worse than wearing normal clothes. The fabric looks thin and breezy, at least on the ones who are of normal weight. I see amazingly fat Somali women around here all the time and they look like they're cooking under their wrappings. Could just be the fat though. I'll never understand how it's possible for a whole race to look so distasteful in every aspect.

Not a question of "how" it's a question of "why".
And the answer is to store enough heat energy to ignite the explosives under that burka

WE ARE ONE WITH THE SHADOWS!

Wore one for a Halloween party a couple of years ago (bit different from summer but still), the material is surprisingly thin and I guess you can go naked under it. Not much airflow around the face though, gets stale as fuck. Took it off after a few hours.

They look like the jailers from dark souls 3

kinda cool tbqh

They move with very little effort on a snail trail of their own thick mucus like sweat that seeps from their un-wiped asses.

It helps them conserve energy.

Because the alternative is getting stoned to-