Abort thread
>ITT: Herman samefag

More Salma Hayek

Damnit why is millie so awesome

More Jewess Queen
Need to see:
>sexy pale legs
>yummy feets
And maybe I'll stroke to her for a while because it's Jewess Queen! Jewess Queeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

you really should just kill yourself, herman

Dude I know. She’s pretty fucking cool

M-My m-m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a-a very beautiful w-w-woman and I-I'm s-s-so lucky t-t-to have her... I-I know I-I shouldn't h-have h-her...

lol

You're welcome, Herman.
No one would have told you if I hadn't linked that post

need some G feets

nice

I-I know she i-is a beauty and m-m-many men w-want h-her... I-I'm s-sorry t-to be saying t-to them th-that sh-she r-r-r-really belongs t-t-to m-me...

Dovey

This will have to do.

I won a doll that looks just like that.

I-I'm a-a-afraid m-many m-men don't k-know wh-what it's l-like t-t-to say o-or h-have a-a-a woman l-like this...

:3

would you still love her if she wasn't blonde?

legs will do just fine

still waiting on mine

yes of course. I actually prefer brunettes but dove is just that good

I-I know i-i-it's s-s-ad b--but those a-a-re th-the b-breaks... B-Be h-happy y-y-you can l-look at the p-pictures o-of these w-w-woman b-b-because th-that i-is a-a-all y-y-you w-w-will g-g-get...

Nice one

Wifey

lol what's going on here?

she smokey many weed

Qt3.14

An unstoppable force meets an immovable object

delet this

Wtf is she wearing

a qt outfit

hnnnnngh

very qt

wew

It makes it look like she has half a torso

>celebjihad
As reliable a source as any

is this fake?

love those fat titties

need those tits in my mouth

No this really is a thread full of faggots

Why does she wear big comfy wooly things?
Because she's Jewess Queen and we love her.

hart attack

lips made for dick

moner boner

fuck

fuck

exactly

no you're not. I also fapped to her

I want her to squeeze my penis in between her thighs like that
Yummy yummy legs

Keep em coming user

i wanna bust all over her face

>Jewess Queen

I haven't read anything that indicates that she has any jew in her lineage and believe me, I've checked.

fuck. she makes me have impure thoughts