Do you white niggas hate this? These men fought for your country. Show them some respect

Do you white niggas hate this? These men fought for your country. Show them some respect.

Nah

nah for what nigga

/respect

African 'americans' are the dumbest of the dumb chimps from the sand

Ahaha there's always that one faggot in a thread, I hope someone like the Texas church shooter murders you.

go to texas retard, you will sure get something comin'

this

Driving trucks behind the lines, doing laundry and serving food is not fighting for your country.

WOW!

>logistics
>sanitation
>nutrition
kek, who the fuck would need those to fight a war?

blacks patton liked their work, 761st batt tank in europe,tusgegee airmen,,,,,the guy who invented acth,,used to treat addisons disease, back guy cops firemen save lives deliver babies,, dragged a lot of white buys from nam jungle floors,tip your hat sombrero,weave, yarmulkhe burnoose keffeyah, stetson,derby, and liberal , and mickeymouse ears to some of the best dna that
ever dna'd.
like the guy said to denzel in 'glory',lissen heah niggah,4000 thousand of them white boys out there dyin fo yo ass'

Niggers detected.

If he's a retard, going to texas just means he will fit right in.

Delivering supplies =/= fighting

so if you 100% knew they fought for your country, you still wouldnt care because they are black?

fuck those niggas

Who are they? Patton's dick-washer squad?

fuck off OP you disrespected them

/sage

They have my respect, because I judge people based on their actions and character and not by the color of their skin.

Nigger.

>These men fought for your country.
No, they fought for my government to kill other brown people in Asia. I don't respect soldiers any more than I do janitors or fast food workers. They're doing a shitty job that nobody should have to do, but they're getting paid for it.

What does them being black have to do with anything?

Delivering supplies > fighting

At least it's productive.

RESPECT BUT THEYRE STILL NIGGERS

Sorry, we don't speak nigger

Old black men like this have a special place in my heart just above crotchety old men, they are some of the highest tier old guys around
Too bad their kids tend to be pretty awful

We do, it's the commies calling them uncle toms

Guy on the right has Artillery crossed cannons, combat MOS, Guy on the left has Jump wings in the middle of his hat, combat MOS...

Its a funny thing, when you've actually been in the shit, the color of your skin doesn't mean anything compared to the motherfuckers that are trying to kill you and yours. In the army every one is green.

Except the niggers.
FTFY.

F

Said the Iowan or literally any other worthless state resident

I am so glad those whites in Las Vegas and Texas got gun-down. :3

The last time any U.S. soldier fought to protect American rights and liberties was the Civil War, and that was only the Union troops.

Good for you.
That's very edgy of you, congratulations

Texas has absolutely nothing to offer except it helps act as a buffer between the toilet that is mexico and any civilized part of this country. The pathetic pride that people from texas have for their state only serves to prove how profoundly retarded everyone there truly is.

Niggers are dumb.

Its like Trump said if your stupid enough to become a veteran you deserve to die anyway. Dodge the draft like a patriot or fuck off.