Loli Thread because the last two were anally raped (not in a good way ecksdee)

Loli Thread because the last two were anally raped (not in a good way ecksdee)

Requesting Webms and Gifs.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/222581389572
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im user from last thread. Please post more unteralterbacht.

source?

real life loli stories?

No.

Some one post unteralterbach stuff.

Fuck off.

source

u guys are just closet pedos. own up to it fags

Any have the .gif where a guy picks up a loli while standing, and just uses her to masturbate?

Moarrr

yeah can we get sauce

source

But youre in this thread too....

Don't have any.

and i own up to it. not like you fags

But i dont want real life. Thats just fucking wrong. Fantasy is where its at faggot

It"s an edit of an episode, the original has swiming suit

can we get some non rape, lmao

real life lolis can enjoy it too fag

Yeah but i wont

It's not about being a pedo or not, it's the fact I don't want to fill this thread up with shitty greentext and cp. Go make another thread for that shit faggot.

this thread was worth staying up past my bedtime

youre just a pussy

did this ever get turned into a hentai

tldr almost fucked a kid but morals kicked in and didnt

Anyone got some Pokemon girls.

Any one got cream lemon sruff?

D3 tsffu?

rip azusa

>when people try to deny every grown man is attracted to very young girls...

I too would like to see this.

First one is one I've fapped to so many times
Secondly, I'd do just about anything to have Shinobu tied to me for the rest of my life.

Oh I know I'm a pedophile. I just control myself because of the law. If it was legal, I'd drive over to a loli' house right now and fuck the shit out of her. Until then I will NEVER touch a real girl.

ebay.com/itm/222581389572

Just grabbed one of these they're fucking awesome - megumin onaholes are ftw the fucking win

where is this one from?

kissxsis

3dpd faggots please go

Do you think every grown man secretly fantasizes about very young girls, or if it really is a "deviation from the norm"?

Is it really that good? Please describe how it's like, I want to make a good financial decision.

Sauce?

>tfw ywn have someone who loves you like this

I'm sry

I think it's a bit of both. A lot of fetishes derive from stepping out of the "norm" or "socially accepted".

Its really tight and full of twists and turns so it just grips you man. One of the better onaholes I've owned, better than the sloppy Satania one and not as light and cheap as the Elf Yamada Sensei

onii-chan dakedo ai sae areba kankeinai yo ne

Cg is whatever, I'm just tired of these full on predators trying to hide under the loli banner. It's like that everywhere, can't even join a discord or IRC without some faggots trying to use their "secret" code to pass illegal shit from one person to the other. It's despicable.

So definitely worth it then?

Ok, youre not wrong but not what i was looking for lol

Uhhh they where both upright, and the girl was enjoying it i think.

Do you think it's weird to find an irl loli who wants to have sex with you? Or an extremely sexually active loli? I mean what do you even do In that circumstance? (Uh asking for a friend.)

Yeah, I'd say it was. Plus Megumin is one of my favorite characters, and best girl in the show, so there is that factor too - but yeah, it's worth it.

This is what I mean. If you want to rp, then rp, that's fine. Just stop being a fucking weirdo about this shit. It's why we can't have loli anywhere else on this godforsaken site.

Alright, you convinced me...