Thoughts on Annie Clark/St. Vincent? Did you like her new songs New York and Los Ageless?

Thoughts on Annie Clark/St. Vincent? Did you like her new songs New York and Los Ageless?

i'd fuck her. but not many times

New York is one of the worst songs of the year. It's Sex and the City-core.

I liked Los Ageless more than New York.

I understand the vibe she was trying to go for with New York but it just felt short, considering the fact that she has had similar songs with way more intensity and uniqueness.

Have big hopes for her album though. If its good I might just go see her live

Isn't she a paedo or something?

There are rumors, yes

this

she just looks like a straight up boring person

liked los ageless, thought new york was decent

her album is going to be such a massive letdown

she has no ass

She's selling out with this album but after 4 back to back excellent albums (not counting Love This Giant which is so/so) she's okay to sell-out at this point. Hopefully she comes back with her own "The Idler Wheel..." in the future but for now, it's kinda funny to see her embrace this privileged celeb life.

this thread was brought to you by Tiffany & Co

>alt-right leader
Shit nigga it's a soviet cap.

drop the useless vowels from words you pretentious limey cunt

that hair is so sexy

I wish she was my mother

>can't spell
keep it up kiddo

Bullshit. Some folks said the same thing - that she's selling out - after she released her self titled album. You didn't even hear her new album and already claimed it's a sellout. Sad.

Working with Jack Antonoff shows and these 2 singles showcase almost no St Vincent flair, Los Ageless sounds like Lorde +. The spoken word bit is cool but that's about it. New York feels unfinished. Digital Witness was poppy but more like "My Girls" kinda poppy, where she honed her style into something more appealing for everyone without dumbing it down.

This is her sellout album, she's playing up her break-up with Cara Delevigne, trying to bank on her Grammy win. I don't blame her, and want you to be right, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

>show that pussy

Oh, sorry does pAedo bother you? I'm sorry pAedo bothers you, i really care for your feelings!