What is Sup Forums's opinion on Melanie Martinez?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Melanie Martinez?

eh, pop

pretty embarrassing tbqhfamalamadingdong. maybe she could be good if she dropped the edgy adult baby schtick.

the album was disappointing. Like one song is really good but the rest is forgettable

Tbh I agree. Her persona is such a terrible meme but she has such a heavenly voice

Yeah, the album is also produced really nicely and I think she has potential but the persona is off putting.

Dollhouse is a fucking banger and anyone who says it isn't is lying to themselves

How I feel about Grimes

Same with Tag You're It. Also really love her music videos. She has potential for being a good artist, but she needs to just work a bit harder.

Carly Rae Jepsen is also pop, though

This. Like people give Lana shit for her persona but fuck Melanie's is awful I don't wanna see your baby bottle drinking ass.

I really hope it's an era thing like Marina and she grows out of it.

She's the best. Definitely one of my favorite artists.

Her music is actually decent but her aesthetic is irritating. She’d draw a much more diverse fanbase if she stopped doing that stuff.

I understand the whole corruption of childhood innocence stuff she's going for with her aesthetic, but it gets really repetitive really quickly. She doesn't have enough interesting things to say, so all of her songs are basically the same and the adult baby stuff just gets gross rather than subversive.

13yearoldgirlcore

DD/lg people are really into her. I did that shit for a long time and they never shut up about her. She needs to stop enabling degeneracy and poor coping mechanisms, our generation is fucked up enough as it is. Hopefully this "phase" segues into her cleaning up her act and all the littles realize they have a problem and follow suit, but i doubt it.

STOP

SEXUALIZING

CHILDREN

pedophile

So in your exaggerated opinion, what should people with mommy issues do as someone who loves coping with it sexually

You losers are hilarious. Notice that you always support or give chances to female popstars? Where's the threads on Shawn Mendes, Young Justin Bieber, other good look male popstars still in their teenage years? Oh, you don't make them because you're intimidated by them.

You're just a bunch of insecure morons that try to act superior by spouting a load of crap about what music is good and bad when most of you haven't picked up an instrument in your life.

looks like a whore

faux artpop trash

great post

oh my god they make these threads because they want to fuck the musician you aspie

Nce essay you dickhead. FYI it's because there is something to debate about her. Mendes and Bieber are basically robots designed to attract tweens and sell records.

Ye dude, even tho this is Sup Forums not everyone wants to shag a bitch in a diaper here

It depends on the person. DBT and mindfulness have been shown to help with trauma, which includes emotional abuse & childhood neglect. EMDR and neurofeedback have also proven useful. All of those must be done with a quality professional.