Find a flaw

find a flaw

She isn't bouncing on my dick.

She isn't bouncing on my dick.

That outfit, and possibly too tall? I like my girls 5’2’ to 4’11’ just personal preference though

Inb4 no BBC

Using an iPhone

Room and outfit void of any personality. Bland basic boring bitch. Probably instagrams starbucks and her face all day. Would rather fuck a pencil sharpener than talk to her

Dream girl. I love fit blondes.

>Wears excessive makeup, is clearly insecure
>Holds phone like a retard for angled selfies, demonstrates lack of interest in art
>Participates in selfies, absolute vapid mindless internet culture trying to inflate self worth using baseless internet points given by pointless millennials

bump

I feel like most of these replies are awkward neckbeards, that are socially challenged

Me too

Female

How long does it take, after you've stopped believing the lies, before you see the truth?

t. neckbeard

looks like a man

my dick is not in her ass

$20 dye job. $30 outfits. Obviously yet another poor white trash girl who thinks Instagram is her way out of her predestined shitty life.

The flooring?

Your out of you’re mines. Fugly 2/10.

She's standing on the flaw

She is using a fucking iPhone faggot.

Android Master Race

Owns an apple product. Only sheeple do this.

ur kidding right

Looks like a cheap whore without makeup

Looks like an expensive whore with it

She's white

Don’t worry OP, just a bunch of neckbeards being all neckbeardy

rude

Thank you!

She does that head tilt thing that causes misalignment, so when you're seen in public with her she has a fucking goose neck. Pass.

Her queef fumes made my eyes sting.

I personally dislike blonde girls.

>giraffe pillow
>giraffe costume on door
not a single flaw.

You are Sup Forums cancer. How's that .

whats with her right shoulder (arm not holding phone)? it looks thin as fuck

TELL US A NAME. A NORMAL MAN CAN'T FIND FLAW ON THIS CHICK! NAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!!!
...Please??.

she's too good looking

Flaw?
My dick isnt in her

>>She's standing on the flaw
*groans*

She not using android

uh oh someone's personal butthurt is showing.

Shit somthing was edited out

$$$

wtf can somebody explain i dont get it

Literally unfapable.

in british english flaw sounds similar to floor.

That fucking giraffe cushion. I can’t focus if that giraffe is staring. Fucking neck horses with their weird as spots. What are you? Leopard? Snake? Decide already! This is bullshit! Fucking kills my boners every time! Every fucking time!

not pure blonde no adolf photos

come on man! just give it us for free

I fell in love with this one. Any info. I know she is a model but do you have more pics.

Tilted picture. Th0t

you don't want to give me her name?? okay screw you man. in the end I will never have her for me.
and everybody is i love and jerking on her.
keep your goddamn name of this bitch you clown