BREXIT GENERAL: THIS. IS. IT. EDITION

LATEST BBC POLL TRACKER SHOWS LEAVE AND STAY TIED WITH A MONTH LEFT TO GO

Official thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>Several pollsters have reported a swing to remain in their most recent polls. But it's not a consistent pattern and, in some cases, the shifts have at least partly been caused by small changes to their methodologies.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36271589

>Ex-General Tells PM To 'Bugger Off' Over Brexit

news.sky.com/story/1701753/ex-general-tells-pm-to-bugger-off-over-brexit

>Brexit Tory MPs turn on George Osborne over ‘pro-EU propaganda

politicshome.com/news/europe/eu-policy-agenda/brexit/news/75396/brexit-tory-mps-turn-george-osborne-over-‘pro-eu

See BBC poll tracker below (pic related), or you can always go to the first link posted here:

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/jacob-rees-mogg-just-gave-mark-carney-the-politest-of-beatings-a7044701.html
livestream.com/accounts/14472672/events/5465247
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/05/20/revealed-evidence-greater-skews-phone-polls/
politico.eu/article/jean-claude-juncker-deserters-not-welcomed-back-after-brexit-leave-remain-uk-referendum-eu/
omniglot.com/writing/breton.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(pic related)

Fuck you England

The eternal Anglo must pay for his crimes.

REMINDER

Friendly reminder that you will remain because Britcucks love benefits and authoritarianism.

>posting this in every brexit thread

We're gonna remain because it's what the establishment want.

If there was even a chance they'd let us go,they wouldn't let us vote on it at all.

>le establisment meme

defeatist

We're going to have to summon all our meme magic for the task ahead lads. It's gonna be tough but we can do it.

Do you really believe they'd let us leave?

Every country, media and financial institution says we should stay, and coincidently they're the ones who make the decision.

>but our vote!

Even if you win, you wont leave. There'll be "negotiation" for so many years that the vote will be totally irrelevant.

meme magic will pull us through

they won't let you live. They'll pull some shenanigans like they did in Austria. It will be very close, but you will stay

What are the average Brits saying on the streets on this matter?

depends which streets senpai

Jacob Rees-Mogg just gave Mark Carney the politest of beatings.

independent.co.uk/voices/jacob-rees-mogg-just-gave-mark-carney-the-politest-of-beatings-a7044701.html

BOE BTFO

ye anyone who thinks we will be allowed to leave is delusional its not going to happen

UKIP Brexit Livestream: livestream.com/accounts/14472672/events/5465247

Fucking shills man, fucking shills

Rees-Mogg has to be the best politician ever, I met him last year when he came to do a speech at my Uni. I look like a complete liberal retard (piercings, long hair, my hair was pink as well at the time from a bet I lost) and I think he was quite shocked when I told him he was fantastic and should be the speaker.

>flag
>defeated

That admission of guilt by not replying
I love Mogg

>that feel when you watch the last whites of the East End

You are looking at the wrong polls.

You're fucking stupid if you think we even have a chance of leaving.

If if on the SLIM chance we actually do vote to leave, they'll still do whatever they can to stop us leaving.

To be honest it almost made me cry min...

Also, an average of all the major polls from the economist:

Also, the pound is up since they announced a 12 point lead in the remail polls a few days ago.

I'm not racist at all but it's just depressing as fuck.

I guess most people would consider me a racist though for wanting to preserve my own race.

Are there really any brits believing that they can get out of the EUSSR?

Or maybe they know the economy is on the verge of collapse so they needed something to blame it on.

I hope you go out and vote leave anyway.

Of course.

gtfo of the EU plox, ok?

Lord Sugar tells BBC Newsnight that the former mayor Boris Johnson has "gone off the rails" in the EU debate @ BBC

I wonder who could be behind this..

>polls naturally don't include people who don't care
>people who don't care are inclined to stick with the status quo
>feels bad man

even the fucking Bangladeshi muslim said its gone too far ;-;

This isn't what I'm seeing?

YES

Some fucking good EXIT news for once then the usual fucking barrage of worthless REMAIN headlines like "Celebrities don't like leave, £200 more on your shopping a year."

fucking wew lad £200 for sovereignty I'll happily pay.

People who don't care are less likely to go out and vote though, especially if remain appears to be winning, or if it's shitty weather or something.
That's why brexit has a massive advanatge in the turnout, people who give a shit are more likely to make the effort.

ALLAHU ACKBAR!! INASHALLAH!!

DURKHA DURKHA MUHAMAD JIHAD!!!!

That's when you know it's bad. When the token paki family which has lived there for ages kicks up a fuss.

>UKIP
>17%
uwotm8

The BBC bias has been fucking disgraceful.

Well fuck me mate

> Don't know +8

BRITISH ARMY BRINGING THE BANTS

thanks mr nige

thanks mr nige

thanks mr nige

I live just outside of london and it is almost a unanimous leave

thanks mr nige

thanks mr nige

This goes without saying. And I can speak for my family, friends and locals down the pub to all do the same.

Sorry, but he's right. I'm voting, but since when the fuck has anyone other than the rich and powerful ever had a say? Americans didn't want a second term with Bush buddy. They still got him.

Even if you leave the EU, you still belong to the US. :^)

>Vote Leave wins
>Cameron resigns
>Boris is new PM backed by our Nige
>Europe collectively shits it's pants

I've seen quite a few lefties saying they would vote leave because it means Cameron gets the boot. That is a good avenue to go down if you are trying to convince retarded lefties to vote leave, they think it means comrade Corbyn will just step in

I have to say, for a posh twat he is very good.

Got any nudes?

Can a Britbong confirm that I'm seeing different polls to you?

thoughts lads?

Phone polls show stay, online are toe-to-toe

Are people shy to say leave over the phone, or are the working class too busy working to answer a phone call during the day?

Nah, they've updated it over the last few hours.

>tfw pathetic anglos spent the last few centuries building an empire for their jewish overlords
>tfw outlived their usefulness and are now being replaced by brown people

Hahahahaahahahahahah. Stupid anglos.

Also
>ootcome
lel Canadians.

Not all of us posh twats are in fact, twats. Here's an ha'penny for you, vagrant.

If I remember China and Saudi own you.

Just a coincidence.

I live in Birmingham and most people I work with are Leave.

But then again I work in a very white british environment which is unusual for Birmingham.

>wanted us to go to war with Vietnam
"Nah"
>wanted us to go to war with Syria
"Nah"

Whatever you say m8, lel

What times were the calls made? The sample size? The areas?

Then compare vs areas on the EU map of who is most likely to vote in/out.

Top boys

Read it again, for goodness sake.

t. Muhammed

thanks mr nige

If the powers that be wouldn't let Hofer become president of Austria (he should have led 55-45) there is no way in fuck they will allow Britain to leave the EU, something that would be far more detrimental to their plans, when the brexit is polling 50-50.

It isn't going to happen. Period. Expect voter fraud, and if Austrias cuckold reaction to vote fraud is an indicator of how you will react, literally nothing will happen in the aftermath.

The only reason they are letting this "vote" take place is so when they rig a "stay" result, dissenters will shut up

Ah, my apologies.
I'll delete the post.

When the following happens:
Brexit fails
Hofer not elected
Merkel reelected
Hillary elected to White House

It will be undeniable that vote fraud is so widespread and entangled in European and western politics. But if no one acts even then, it will truly be over for conservatism and nationalism forever.

The polls are about even right now but Brexit has the demographic advantage.

Also

thanks mr.nige

>yougov.co.uk/news/2016/05/20/revealed-evidence-greater-skews-phone-polls/

Another way to make lefties think about voting leave is to say something like "I thought Labour and the left were 'for the people' but now apparently you're backing Cameron's conservatives and the globalist elite"

That gets them squirming

t.charles the cuck

How does it feel to be discarded like an old tool, faggot? You brits have never been players, you have always been pawns.

I want to believe so bad

politico.eu/article/jean-claude-juncker-deserters-not-welcomed-back-after-brexit-leave-remain-uk-referendum-eu/

lel We're not the Republic of Ireland, we won't come crawling. We'll invade if we need something and you cannot stop us.

sho nuff i iz boss

It's Britain doing the discarding Muhammed

Aye OK, mate.

I'm not fucking English you yank twat.
I'm Scottish. See that flag on my post?
When you hover your mouse pointer over it, it says United Kingdom.
So whether the poster is English, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish, it will display 'United Kingdom'.
Different nations with one flag.

My passport doesn't say 'bong'. It's in big fucking letters: "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland."

Why 'Great' Britain?
It's a geographical term to distinguish us from 'Bretagne' or Brittany in North West France. It doesn't mean that we are super 'great' people. These islands are as fucked as anywhere. The 'great' means big in the context of geography. NOT 'great' as in super human cunts.

Brittany has a link to these islands. The Welsh language and Cornish are very close to Breton.
omniglot.com/writing/breton.htm

The Celtic languages are alive.My family is West Highland Scottish. We often speak Gaelic language. If you visit this area or Wales, all the street signs are bilingual. Pic is a bilingual road sign in West Highlands. These languages are indigenous.

Proof of spin by the BBC, they change their article headline from "12 ex-GENERALS campaign for Brexit" to "12 former military officers" to make it sound less important.

t.last white of the east end

t.
Smelly pooskin who has to blow himself up in order to get laid in a country full of easy slags like his own sisters who won't touch him with a ten foot barge pole because he's that hairy and hideous.

Die paki filth.

>Fardad Farahzad

THANKS MR. NIGE!

Sounds like a Pokemon character.

>mfw Amanda on Britain's Got Talent just said she thinks this Kurdish dance group are "Sub Human".

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA OH GOD.

I liked Rees Mogg before this EU referendum but now that I have seen his pro-Leave leanings I love him even more

He gave Osborne a grilling as part of that committee hearing too

>BBC Parliament is a bretty good channel showing live debates and almost 24/7

UK will remain because that's what the voters want

Farage never shut up saying "the British people have never had a chance to have their voice on Europe"

He will lose badly, something like 57% to 43%

de ur cor?

>that's what the voters want

*citation needed*