This picture is true, prove me wrong idiots

This picture is true, prove me wrong idiots.

This picture is true, prove me wrong idiots.

>picture
>true
>prove me wrong
Fuck off failure!

Can't deny that logic.

Theism.
The belief that there was nothing and nothnig happened to nothing and then god magically created everything for no reason, and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for god into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.
Makes perfect sense.

seems spot on

Shitty baiter

Atheists dont 'belive' in stuff as you term it. Belief and atheism are polar opposites

FUCK ATHEISTS

Perfect.

OP is right though

If youre really hat stupid then just kill youreself

>thinks not believing in God means you're smart

Dumbass lmao.

The only way to find out if there is an afterlife is to die, so how about all you faggots stop flinging shit at each other and save it for when you're dead? Then you'll have your answer and you'll be able to yell "I told you so" at everyone else for eternity. If you really can't contain yourselves for that long, you could always shorten the wait. Just saying.

dude, that pic is really trying hard to the max

rekt

this, but you faggots should kys RIGHT NAO, so that you know it all before anybody else

Its not trying hard, it's true.

only you could change "magically" for actual theories explaining it quite all right, and most of "nothing" as well.
No reason is basically true, but there is cause nonetheless

This Describes Nihilism, not Atheism. Go back to school.

>theories

No, this describes perfectly how Atheists are seen by anyone with a brain.

took you quite some time to get this pic

Not the guy you were talking to and I accidentally deleted my folder a few days ago. Sue me.

There's no belief to it, that's the point. We don't call a ham sandwhich without any ham a ham sandwhich without ham, we just call it bread.

I could believe literally anything about the beginning of time and space, if I also did not hold a belief that included a deity I would still be am atheist.

For example, I may believe a ham sandwhich was all that existed in the beginning and then the universe formed itself around the sandwhich because in order for the sandwhich to make sense logically it needed a universe in which it was possible. Therefore everything we have ever known came to be by the logical conclusion of the existence of a ham sandwhich.

That's complete nonsense obviously, but it does not posit the universe came from nothing for no reason, and it also has nothing to do with deities and so I am still atheist.

BUT

Putting aside that argument, the text in the image is clearly a complete misunderstanding of what a belief is. One does not believe scientific principles, but the lack of belief does not change the acceptance of practical facts about the tangible world. We have seen particles under electron microscopes, we have detected phenomena scientists predicted years before we had the technology to make it.

That image you posted could not exist without science, we depend on it for the most mundane things in our lives and yet not once has anyone ever made the claim that science is in an of itself an indisputable system of measurement of the universe. Science is simply the best we have come up with, since religion fails in a number of ways to provide for some very basic human needs.

Finally science is a democratic system, the fundamental assumptions are only in arguable in the context of meeting a certain end or discovery. If your goal is to feel good about your life science isn't the only answer but if your goal is to eat a ham sandwhich well fucking hell science is the way to go my good man.

Yes but science has yet to disprove God.

Somebody get this man a ham sandwich STAT. If that wasn't a cry for help, I don't know what is.

science can never disprove anything, man. It's not how it works.
But if you fail to *prove* something a lot, maybe there is no point in searching anymore

>But if you fail to *prove* something a lot, maybe there is no point in searching anymore
If every scientist operated under that logic, we'd still be living in the Dark Ages. I don't know if there's a god or not but if there is, maybe we just don't want to see him badly enough.

?
every scientist actually operates under that logic.
It's the scientific method

>but god isnt disproved
i can fly, but only when no one is looking. you can’t disprove me, so you have to believe me.

No, the sign of a truth is when you come up with an idea you cannot disprove. You don't understand science obviously.

People looking for proof usually find it, and incorrectly so. Thus looking for evidence to DISPROVE a theory is a better way of doing things.

We can prove humans can't fly, the loud slap noises people's bodies made after jumping from the Twin Towers, for example is evidence.

science has never disproven a single claim.
never.We only stopped believing retarded shit once it became obvious that we have better theories.

Ofcourse it has, flat earth for example.

>quantum mechanics

false. Some people might fly, you'd need to drop every single person on the earth to prove it wrong

poor bait is poor as fuck.
proves you unworthy of any further (you)'s

You're retarded or baiting hard, that's not how it works

I'm pretty sure the GOOD scientists operate under the logic of "if we've failed to prove something, we obviously need to change our method of testing/thinking".

go on, tell us the truth then

No one knows the truth, I'm not so arrogant as to call believers in a God retarded based on mans science. Unlike you.

eh makes just as much sense as some random guy who came from nothing to make everything.

I agree.
But after trying hard long enough, they simply get bored.
But sure, you can search for god, fairies and other stuff all you want. Nobody stops you and nobody can be certain you'll fail in this task.

>nobody knows how science works
man, you must be the most hardcore theist I've ever met

All you Atheists wont be laughing when you're burning in Hell.

I didn't say that, I said no one knows the truth. Don't miss-quote me.

If that's the scientific method, then the greatest scientific achievements have been made without it. Past civilizations have failed to prove countless things for thousands of years before some crazy rebel motherfucker found a way to prove them. Failure to prove a theory is not proof that the theory is faulty.

>no one knows the truth

I was an atheist for years but the last few months my belief in God has grown. I actually read the Bible and pray. I don’t know if I’d say I’m a believer but I’m certainly on that path. I don’t know, I know there aren’t Christians on here really but it’s helping me a lot in life

Exactly, no one does know what the ultimate truth is, only those that have died.

we were talking about checking whether humans can fly. I very obviously asked you to tell us the truth about flying humans and how to check if this is true.

no they don’t, because they’re dead. there is no after life, just this life. when you die, you aren’t conscious anymore and never will be again. souls dont exist either

The fact no one can fly, that's the proof. Look at suicide videos etc, no one can.

>Failure to prove a theory is not proof that the theory is faulty.
never said so.
see

>there is no after life
>there is just this life
This is what you choose to believe, you do not know for certain.

*tips kippah*
M'jew.

Ur so retarded if ur atiest LOL same for religion all believe systems

Its not up to science to disproce anything.... remarkable claims require remarkable evidence. I can belive there is a chocolate t-pot orbiting mars. I can't prove it tho, so whos to say there isn't?

you're really trying hard to be more retarded with each post.
I almost admire your dedication

Well, take these other guys example of people being able to fly. Proving that people CAN'T fly removes the need to try to prove that they CAN, but if you can't prove either, then you gotta change your tests. And I'm not searching for God or anything, I've already found the answer to those questions, I'm just trying to clarify what you meant and what I meant which I think I've done now.

My bad. It's hard to follow a conversation with thousands of unnamed faggots.

Atheists are the most disgusting class of people on earth. I hate them with all my heart because if there's one thing I can't stand it's ignorant people and atheists are ignorant of even the most basic philosophy. If atheists took even a moment to consider the big picture they'd realize that a causeless universe is impossible. A super particle that just "appears" and then all of our physical laws just "fall into place" is the most ridiculous belief and indicates someone who hasn't even spent five minutes thinking about it and lacks even a basic rationality. I'd take a Muslim over an atheist any day of the week.

you’ll be sorely disappointed when you die and find there isn’t an afterlife. actually, you won’t because you’ll lose consciousness and never know the afterlife is a lie

That's what you think, but I'll be the one laughing if there is one and you simply fade out into nothing.

Better to believe and to be rewarded than to not believe and be punished.

no probs, guys.
It's nice to be able to agree in a bait thread. Cheers.

>causeless
>what is the big bang theory?
have fun getting raped and killed by a muslim, nothing of value lost and you won’t be missed

We can literally fly a spaceship to Mars and observe its surface. We can't do that with Heaven, if there is such a thing, yet. Apples and oranges, mate.

>dissolving into nothing is punishment
what

Atheism isn't a belief, you're just brainwashed.

ill believe if you give me a reason to (PROOF)

Step 1: Ask theists where god came from if everything was created by god
Step 2: Enjoy mental gymnastic olympics.

If you used logic to come to this conclusion you should have used the same logic to conclude that it's beneficial to believe anyway. At least in the Christian sense where belief=entry to paradise if you're right and an endless void if you're wrong, but where disbelief=hell if you're wrong and an endless void if you're right.

Atheism doesn't make assertions about any of that and it most certainly is not a belief. Try better next time.

Being denied the afterlife. Non-believers don't get to go to Heaven to see their family etc because they denied God, their existence is limited to this life only.

come on, god needs no cause

On contrare, Atheists are so damn thin skinned and butthurt half the time it might as well be a religion.

Why would anything else need a cause then?

what if there is heaven, but you get there only if you were an atheist your whole life?

Obviously suicidal people are going to choose not to fucking fly even if they can you goddamn retard. "OH yeah, I'd like to die by jumping off a cliff but I think I'll fly out of it at the last second," said no fucking suicidefag EVER. Hey, do us a favor and attempt a flight test yourself, bitch.

The complexities of life, could not simply happen by accident.

The victims of 9/11 were not suicidal. Idiot.

yes.
for me that's the truly best thing that can ever happen.

why waste my time with that shit thousands of years old? i dont care. heaven and hell are both nonexistent.

That's another statement that requires proof.

This applies to every method of thinking though. Atheist, nihilist, buddhist, christian, whatever. If you ask "but what came before that" enough times, everyone will run out of answers.

That would be fucking hilarious actually. God just stands at the gates and berates people like "and what, you read all this shit in a 5000 year old book, AND YOU JUST BELIEVED IT???? get the fuck outta here"

it is possible, that nothing does, and seeing causal relationships in the world is just the illusion our brains use to optimize perception

You would rather not exist than have true happiness and peace for eternity? How sad.

>what is evolution that took place over billions of years?

Look into cell division.

How do you know? Maybe they were. Maybe they just didn't know how to fly. There's nothing you can say to prove it's impossible for a human being to fly.

I don't believe we came from monkeys, there would be no monkeys otherwise as we are superior.

no, there is no sadness if you don't exist.
it's based, man

The fact our bodies weigh too much and we don't have wings, its impossible for humans to fly.

our species branched off from them. we’re related to them.

the one at fault here is your biology teacher.
The guy must have been retarded to not be able to teach you this shit properly.

There is no sadness in the afterlife though, so you would exist without sadness. Wouldn't that be a nice thing to experience if you've had a tough life and unfortunately spent most of it upset / depressed? Don't you think you'd deserve that? I think you do.

This bait is too obvious now.