Slight dilemma. Last week I let a mate of mine join in for a threesome with me and my wife...

Slight dilemma. Last week I let a mate of mine join in for a threesome with me and my wife. It was actually her idea because it's been a fantasy of hers for years. Afterwards though she kind of instantly regretted it and she's been moody as fuck since. How do I deal with this one or have I fucked my marriage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QoT_gu8W658
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

See a relationship therapist - you ruined your marriage you’re a dumb ass

Having a threesome is just as bad as cucking yourself. The only difference is you were allowed to join in as well.
Marriage is supposed to be a sacrilege between one man and one woman. You messed with the formula now you have to accept the consequences

>Marriage is supposed to be a sacrilege

Do it again and again until she likes it and changes her mood

Post related pic

Sacrosanct, you faggot

Alright, that was the wrong word. not sure what the right one would be but you probably catch my drift

That will do

>I let a mate of mine join in
I'm really hoping this was you and your wife's joint idea and just you or your friend's idea

ditch your wife, become a doctor, get a job with the usa olympic team, and molest teenage gymnasts; that will take your mind off your ruined marriage

(mckayla maroney and teammates are saying the team doctor molested them)

You r not the first an won’t b the last 2 cop this.
Buddys’ gf suggested 3some with twin sister. He jumped in as qik as. After was questioning all that went down and why.
While some are ok with it, it is NOT natural behaviour and weird lots of peeps out.
Talk is cheep but doing it is sumting else

I got this one, buddy.

Look, women often don't want what they say and get moody if you don't see through their shit.

Read "The way of the superior man" by David Deida. He explains a lot of this shit amazingly in his book.

I would assume it was really her fantasy, but a deeper part of her was hoping that her man would stand his ground and draw boundaries.

You've failed the test, but the damage is probably not severe.

youtu.be/QoT_gu8W658

looks over the prenup and make sure the threesome does not put you in default

;u;'d

She probably fantasized about that scenario, but when actually apart of it she realized it wasn't like a fantasy. You just need to hold her hand and help her get over it at her speed. It's like thinking of a zombie apocalypse and think "f2f uck yeah, I'd kick ass at this", and realizing you're in very poor shape and that you'd die. Sometimes fantasy is better left as that, fantasy, because even if you attain it, you wont be happy at all

This is actually pretty good.

This OP.

Holding onto a fantasy for years is a recipe for massive disappointment if it doesn't pay off. It's not your fault that your buddy had a smaller weewee than you OP.

Yeah I accept the whole 'better left as fantasy' thing but she's no shrinking violet and the does have a kink or two. Thought she'd deal with it ok. Not sure she liked the other guy to be honest. He's a bit of a dick.

That's def true too, but ask a close women friend if they have a rape fantasy, almost all will say yes, and I assure you, none will be pleased if they're actually raped. They're in control of their fantasy, not reality, and that's where the pain starts.

>The way of the superior man"
big parts of that are actually esoteric bullshit

Ah, that's a hard thing to work with. If I were you, I'd respond in kind. Be distant. Let her know if she wants to be with you, it'll take work on her side too. That being said, be comforting when needed. If anything, it'll make her feel dependant on you

Ah, that's a hard thing to work with. If I were you, I'd respond in kind. Be distant. Let her know if she wants to be with you, it'll take work on her side too. That being said, be comforting when needed. If anything, it'll make her feel dependant on you

P.s. I'm meant this as the responded to post, not my own. I'm a bit drunk, sorry friends

Not esoteric. He just offers a good perspective on life and love that can help you.
This is no scientific paper, buddy.