What is it like being a drug dealer?

What is it like being a drug dealer?

You get gayed in prison

Decent, easy money in the short term. Until you get a name for yourself then the risk starts to outweigh the reward

It is incognito and normal. It's a silent flag that nobody sees. You are a normal person, go to work or maybe retired. You live your life. You have some friends over. Watch a movie and somewhere in between some cash and drugs get exchanged and pocketed and then the night goes on. That's coming from a marijuana dealer. Grow, harvest, sell, repeat.

And have a free nude.

Dangerously cheesy

Just sell coke to medium/upper class white people and as long as you stick to that and nothing else you can do it for years, as long as you aren't obvious and get caught by a marked car making a deal you are fine. Use a generic plain automobile, always drive to them, houses are the safest, never meet at bars or banks or liqour stores. If you do all that you won't get investigated and your customers won't rat you out or rob you because they have normal lives.

Only sell to friends and only sell drugs you do and its great. Sell anything else to anyone else it starts to get a bit more risky than it's worth.

And you have to stay true to this. More often than not it starts just friends, then gradually it's mutual friends, friends of mutual friends and eventually total strangers.

My second best friend is a drug dealer, selling weed, cocaine and ecstasy while he's going to school simulatenously. I think it's not really that great, a bit like a regular job I'd think but with less secure income and a very slight risk of getting caught which I suppose you don't think about after a while. All in all not recommended but you get a lot of free weed

Do it sensibly and you should be ok, i've just had to stop going to my dealer cos he's being watched, selling it out of your own home to people who text you then turn up at your door is going to get caught.

My advice to anyone, get a dog. If people want your products give them a time and a location then take the dog for a walk when you meet them, as long as you aren't stupid and hand stuff out in full view of the public you shouldn't arouse suspicion.

I guess you could say that being a drug dealer is pretty "dope"

it's pretty boring. super annoying when people hang out too long, like fuck off bruv, we're not friends. calling you at 6 am for another half ball is super annoying. having to measure out and weigh bags is super tedious and annoying.

6/10, would probably not recommend.

Two types of drug dealers

Those who get hooked on the drug they sell and eventually abuse the substance and mess up their mental health, or

The type that doesn't take the drug, so they have no idea what they're putting on the streets and are morally worse than the former, they also make a lot more money and have a lot less risk.

The first type make fuck all money, usually just enough to maintain their habit and then some.

My bad I meant to say a lot -more- risk, people that only make enough to get by and stop expanding do fine and don't cause much hassle in the law's eyes

OP did you take a picture of a bag of sugar?

Everyone pretends to like you and you never know which person is going to rob you or rather you out. The stress causes you to dig into your own supply and before you know it you're just flipping to keep yourself high

I stood at the forefront of the medicinal cannabis movement in San Francisco during the late 90's and early 2000's. I went on to have my own delivery business working with a farmer from Mendocino and growing on my own. It was a lonely trade and often I did it out of greed mixed with compassion and activism. I sold chemdog before it was chemdog. I had no girlfriend. I was driving up to 6 hours round trip to score. I was misunderstood, ripped off, screwed over and shunned by people I thought were my friends. I was able to spend as mush as I wanted, sometimes making 100% to 200% profit. I was golden.

Watch the wire

Pretty good money
I own a few factories in the jungle and do most of my business out of my hacienda where I have protected myself from the gringos. Paying off local authority is key to success.

Carlos!!!!

Shit gets stressful, you start spending money has fast as you make it

This. Selling coke to people with regular, decent jobs is the key. Not that big of a profit but it's safe. My buddy used to do that. He started selling to friends of friends though, so we stepped in and made him stop as it was getting a little risky. Just look out for your mates and don't be fucking stupid. Also don't sell to niggers (black people are fine, I mean gansta ass niggaz working at KFC etc) or lower class people. We all have jobs and only take drugs on the weekend. It's fucking great.

I'll suck ya dick for some coke

Cocaine usually has a little shine to it, but OP's bag is probably very fine sugar or creatine

Make sure you ask for a line first to make it more enjoyable

Depends on the way you deal.

I did for a little while,just driving around with my cell and it was ok money but just annoying hours and often a hassle. People would call at any given hour, it was work but gave cash.

My buddy was a coke dealer and he would host parties in order to sell his product, and made a KILLING from it.

Some people dont have a car so they go to clubs to sell, but its often just to feed their own addiction.

I know a couple who sell to junkies with the intent of collecting, and you gotta be a ruthless motherfucker and pretty deep into it for that.

It varies from country to country as well...

I personally think it's fun

Ayy

once dealed with monster energy and got raped in prison on a daily basis

Sometimes you might have to be a bit of a cunt and be extremely violent toward someone. When you do have to be violent you have to do it I a way that it sends a message you will be fucked over by no one.
You have to detach your dealing with real life and family. You're always looking over your shoulder. Don't ever bash you're own stash
If you're making real good money which you should be for the risks you are taking. You have to have a cast iron way of proving the cash you make is obtained legally. Don't be a flash cunt with expensive cars and clothes. Always remember there's always someone who wants to take your business off you and be prepared to half kill the cunts for thinking this, or they will take it.
Women and drugs are a really bad combination when there's a lot of money floating around. Never ever trust niggas, Latinos or whites.
Far eastern Asians are most reliable and stealthy. Basically don't do it, it's not worth getting fucked in the ass by Leroy and his friends inside. After taking 6 big black dicks in the ass one after another you will want to die there and then. The only way to get a little even is by stabbing them in the asshole with the longest sharpest weapon you can get your hands on.

used to regularly cook crack then drive out to Compton and pass my stock to a middle man. my advice, dont shit where you eat, cook in an off shore location, i had a boat that i kept out in a not so popular harbour, some real walter white shit, the dealer is a sucker, be a cook. cook your product and then pass it along the chain to some fat lipped monkey to sell to the other apes, morally it'd be a little shit if you were doing it to reasonable white people, but this way i can safely insure that the lower class of this country stay in their place.

also i like that other guy's style, so here have a nude from me too

you're barely even a drug dealer