>be me
>long distance dating qt for over a year
>things going well for the most part and see her fairly regularly
>going to see her in december
>as of late however been feeling the distance more and more
>college field trip happens
>sit next to a qt girl from class and hit it off
>on the ride back we end up snuggling and kiss
>feel guilty because in a relationship but good because I havent fell affection like this since like late march
>been a few days now and I text the girl regularly
>she's just a friend to me but she gets flirty
>super unsure about my relationship
>I love my gf but cant stand this long distance shit anymore
what do

Right kid it's time to grow up put on your big boy pants and fucking kill yourself

Thanks Dad I'm on it

I was in a long distance relationship for 2 years and the same thing happened to me. Just break it off. It's hard and you're going to regret it for a few years, but move on. Trust me. I've never felt better.

>on the ride back we end up snuggling and kiss

Why didn't you pull her dick out, OP? Should've given that a kiss.

nah Daddys the one whos on it

10/10 life advice worked for me no complaints

I don't have the heart to tell my best friend that a long distance relationship is not a real relationship. But i can say that to you. Break it off,man

Long distance is for people who can't get a girl in person. If you're getting something from an actual girl, you have no use for the online one. Seriously, OP, don't waste your time on online shit.

WEW

Long distances NEVER works. Had a friend that were at it for 1 and a half month. His gf couldn't take it anymore so she broke up with him lol

While what everyone says is true, one can be real if you can travel which you cant, which means your relationship with her is as real as people's relationships with their waifus cause thats all she is at this point. Plus the fact that you are already having regrets means the "relationship" is already falling apart, its best to end it right away man. You're clearly a broke college kid man, what did you expect? One can only work if you can travel and not this "ohhh lemme visit one day then come back shit" i mean actually travel. Its time to grow up and end this shit. You're gonna be a man user, its time to stop acting like an edgy insecure teen who looks to the internet for love.

While what everyone says is true, one can be real if you can travel which you cant, which means your relationship with her is as real as people's relationships with their waifus cause thats all she is at this point. Plus the fact that you are already having regrets means the "relationship" is already falling apart, its best to end it right away man. You're clearly a broke college kid man, what did you expect? One can only work if you can travel and not this "ohhh lemme visit one day then come back shit" i mean actually travel. Its time to grow up and end this shit. You're gonna be a man user, its time to stop acting like an edgy insecure teen who looks to the internet for love.

Actually I have visited her a few times now, but I see your point

Jesus fuck i didn't know itd double post. But its essentially the realest shit ITT. Its over OP, this thread and your e-relationship

Lots of good advice in less than 10 posts. I'm impressed.

Yeah OP, stop looking so far ahead and just always take the pussy in front of you. You might feel bad about it for a while but you won't regret forever like you would if you set your entire life aside for some bitch however many miles away.

Dump her and marry Ross instead.

Also long distance relationships are like cancer.

Your welcome son, we got tater tots for dinner

Nice, a snack before I neck myself

My wife and I met in high school, and we did long distance for 4 years when we went to uni, and if nothing else it only made it so that when we could globally be together properly it was that much better

IMO, be completely honest with your long distance person. Tell her that someone got hella flirty with you and that you kissed and that you realised you seriously missed the affection. Tell her that you love her and that you feel hella guilty about what happened but the fact is that long distance means missing other opportunities and that you're not sure you're capable of that kind of commitment. Maybe an open relationship would work, or maybe you guys need to re-think how viable a long distance relationship is.

If you've got plane tickets booked, tell her you still want to see her in December to see how things go.

The girl you're dating is probably doing the same fucking thing lmao, don't trust bitches.
Also,
>Long distance relationships
Drop that shit, it's so fucking bad. I was in a long distance relationship for 4 months, before I discovered that the bitch I was dating was literally a pyscho who intentionally abused and used me, I found out after I contacted her ex who dated her for 5 years and told me how fucked up she is.

If true, you are the 0.00001%

I don't doubt it's possible but it's definitely not worth the risk

I won't doubt that is difficult, or that I didn't see plenty of my friends long distance relationships fail along the way, but it was 100% worth it.
Also, travel Is a bitch when you're uni aged, likely you can't afford a car, if you can afford driving lessons at all, And trains get expensive when you have to take them a lot