Stop falling for anti-pitbull propaganda. If a pitbull attacks someone then the owner just raise them poorly...

Stop falling for anti-pitbull propaganda. If a pitbull attacks someone then the owner just raise them poorly. The same can be said for any dog breed. You Drumpftards are so keen on keeping your guns yet you want to outlaw a breed of man's best friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love pitbulls, so sad retards actually beat aggression into them, forcing them into fights so they can forget how pathetic losers they are in real life

Except there are more pitbull attacks than with other breeds, and the attacks result in more deaths.

Thats is due to mostly poor owners have this breed. Because it looks "Dangerous" and they raise then to be like that. Owners are to blame regardless of breed

I have a sweet red-nose pittie whose only enemy are the squirrels in the yard

Yea your not wrong my moms best friend has the friendliest pitbull.

You do realize that lumping conservatives and anti pitbull people together is retarded right? They aren't one in the same. Anti pitbull people and pro pitbull people span the political gambit. The pitbull issue isn't really a political thing.

Doesn't matter its a shit tier breed for shit tier people. Only a degenerate would be proud to own an ugly ass four legged piece of shitbull. If pitbulls were actually a good breed, you wouldn't see insurance companies and landlords denying them.

Yeah op was a faggoty faggo, only Trump supporters hate them... He should go blow his brains out

Kys faggot

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
Weird that ONLY pitbulls are raised poorly.

"A five-year review of dog-bite injuries from the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, published in 2009 in the journal Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, found that almost 51 percent of the attacks were from pit bulls, almost 9 percent were from Rottweilers and 6 percent were from mixes of those two breeds."

AND

"A 2011 study from the Annals of Surgery revealed that "attacks by pit bulls are associated with higher morbidity rates, higher hospital charges and a higher risk of death than are attacks by other breeds of dogs."

The authors of that 2011 study go on to say, 'Strict regulation of pit bulls may substantially reduces the U.S. mortality rates related to dog bites.'"

>Average deaths by guns per year
>38000
>Average deaths by pitbulls per year per year
>200000
>Office of National Statistics

Excuse me.... what?

It's not the frequency of the attacks that makes them dangerous, it's how they attack. They're specifically bread to be as destructive as possible and are often next to impossible to pull off of a victim.

So there's a clear relationship between this breed and poor ownership which as a consequence makes these dogs a greater hazard than most other breeds

This is a dead pitbull thread now

cute dog thread!

Grand finale

Sad dog thread :(

FUCK YOU

My dad (fireman) has gone on dog attack calls and almost all of them are pit bulls and the number 1 thing that owners say are “they’ve never done that before!”

That is because dickheads buy pitbulls because they look tough. Not because pitbulls are an inherently evil breed.

If you ban pitbulls, dickheads will just buy rottweilers and then rottweilers will be the main category of attacks and you will need to ban them too.

See the pattern evolving?

I love my staffies and wont hear a bad word about them. Best breed going around. Bit stupid, but caring and loyal. Great babysitters.

only a homo would save something like this to repost, homo

Not all pitbull owners are lowlifes, but all lowlifes are pitbull owners.

My father is a white supremacist Trump voter, he has a pitbull who is the sweetest dog ever (the dog loves everyone, yes, including black people. Doesn't seem to have an aggressive bone in his body.). I'm a liberal-ish anti-racist 20-something who voted libertarian, and partially because of my experience with this dog also support pitbulls.

There's a lot of fear around the breed, but it's not political so much as lizard-brain fear.

Dogs are loud, stupid, smelly, and filthy.

If you own a dog you should kys yourself.