Hatefacts thread

hatefacts thread

America's figures divided up by ethnicity and still all in the top 10.

FREEDUMB!

It's always been a violent society, but the point of dividing it up is to show the ridiculous disparity in black on black murder.

I've only personally known one victim of straight up murder. My cousin owed some niggers drug money or some shit and they threw his ass off a building. I guess they did it to make it look like a suicide, but they all got caught, 8 of them, all in prison now. That's also a good example of why our prisons are overflowing.

That works for just about any race vs. any race though. I can't explain it like a statistician could, but I see the pattern.

That being said, it can only be utilized in certain demographics within a given population. If you compare two countries on opposite sides of the globe this may not work at all.

Plus, most percentage graphs are total shit, so just ignore these anyways.

Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia... pretty high.
why?!

this is a shot in the dark, but maybe the russians there are like niggers in the US. not to say that russians are all violent, but maybe in baltic countries they become that way cause of the adversion and outsiderness they'd feel

wouldnt the same happen in Ukraine and other countries neighbouring Russia? what about Finland?
I dunno, it's weird, it's really weird.

Please do not voice your opinion again.

i dont think finland has a massive russian population, they werent part of the ussr so didnt undergo russification, as for the ukraine, they do have a lot of violence, crimea, donbass, basically the entire east where most of the russians are and theres a bit of a movement to join russia

u wot m8

oh, Ukraine doesn't seem to be on the chart, right. I foolishly assumed it's somewhere near the bottom, since it wasn't near the top.
hm.
i'll have to think about this stuff.

it may also just be a result of not being the most prosperous countries, but thats speculation on my part, idk how successful or not so they actually are

Clinton's AWB worked. :)

your fallacy is:
>cherry picking

You don't pick cherries you drink them in a juice box

the TOP 20% of blacks are only smarter than 50% of ALL whites?
Yeah I guess I could see that.

the figures reflect the numbers lost in both the 1st and 2nd potato wars

not bad

And the top 20% of whites are smarter than 95% of blacks (in the US). True fact, look it up. So what's your point in posting this?

user, think about it, the top 20% of blacks are smarter than 50% of whites. the entire joke/point is that the picture is designed as though it's a point in favour of blacks, when in reality it's pointing out that 50% of whites are smarter than the top 20% of blacks.
considering you missed this point, i think i know which 50% you belong to.

>The top 20% of Whites are smarter than All Blacks.

iam from Lithuania, this is true, russians are cancer tbh, very unfriendly,violent and harsh people. Just like the nigger i live in a dorm room with...

Oh, I get it. The 'Occupy Democrats' logo made me think it might not be satire. Poe's Law, you know...

it's a trap for both dumb racists (black and white) to fall into. i'll pass you down a rope. what you choose to do with it is up to you.

WHAT AM I EVEN READING

i lol'd at the pig one, though