FUCCKKKKK... I am stoned af... PLEASE help.....,, ASAP

FUCCKKKKK... I am stoned af... PLEASE help.....,, ASAP

So I got into smoking a month ago. Since then I smoked everyday 1 whole joint. Yesterday I got off weed for just ONE day.. And now I have a joint and took like 10 hits, what I usually take for the morning. But this time I'm blasted.. Wtf?

Everything feels fucking weird.. I don't know how to explain... But holy fuck I'm scared... It's a scary feeling.... I feel like my body is shutting down.... Omg my heart stopped.... Guys am I AWAKE? IF I'm awake ill keep typing...

So I keep hearing weird noises too... Like police sirens and construction trucks and shit but they're not there... I'm also petting my cat WAY more than normal... And better pets too.

But now bad memories are starting to emerge like my breakups and shit and it's making me sad af.

I only took a 1 day off break... Sorry if I don't make sense I am a 15/10 now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQw8NAMdmvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit I didn't know my comment would be that long my apologizes.. I just need reassuring that I'm not going insane

You'll be dead soon.

I think I'm already dead and I'm either in purgery right now... Or somewhere in between earth and heaven... Everything feels fake... I think I'm already dead... I can't even feel my fingers typing this... I think a robot took over me?

listen to this music: youtube.com/watch?v=OQw8NAMdmvw

Smoke some more, it will help.

I understand occasionally smoking but you're obviously fucking degenerate.

I meant porgatory...**

Touch your penis lightly until the sensation goes away.

Stupid

it's okay OP, i'll talk with you.

what's your favorite color?

I think k I'll go to hell if I will
Not my type.. Listening to buckethead right now... Wherever I am...

Y

look up synthetic pot kek

It's called a tolerance break user. Should pace yourself.

I did but Google says it's missing the "kek"

Is synthetic pot kek a specific strain? Also why should I be looking this up

might of been pcp, inb4 samefag

Oh thank you my dude it's black.... Guys I feel like I am assessing into heaven right now...

experiences like these convinced me to completely stop smoking weed, after 6 years of it. when i smoked home alone, bad feelings and memories always made it to my head

bru look up k2 or black mumba, its pot literally x100

Dude just chill i smoke everyday since im 15 thats a normal feeling when your stomach is to empty just eat something

my favorite color is blue

You should play a multiplayer video game, it'll reassure you that you're alive and there's other people around

Keep in mind that the psychoactive effects of weed are not nearly as strong as something like acid, youll be fine. Just remind yourself that youre high, and that youll be fine in a few hours.
I tend to pick out sounds when Im high, especially when outside.

There is a black gentleman who gave me this Cannabis. Since you said black mumba... Could it be that there is a connection?

Fuckkk... There bad memories are creeping up on me
Blue is nice... Like bubbles from poweefpuff girls. Oh I'm thinking of playing rainbowsix siege.... But unfortunately I can't because I am stuck inside of this invisible box... Guys I think I made it to heaven...

whatever it is you should be fine, look up people on synthetic drugs in YouTube, that might be you

Synthetic pot (aka spice) can kill you. Its not the same thing. How old are you?

Trying doritoes... If I can get out of this box...
What would I do if I were on acid?

Not him, but some metapors are shit. They are likely not related

>
Everything feels fucking weird.. I don't know how to explain... But holy fuck I'm scared... It's a scary feeling.... I feel like my body is shutting down.... Omg my heart stopped.... Guys am I AWAKE? IF I'm awake ill keep typing...

Idk what the fuck this means but when I was a kid and smoked weed I got this thing called "depersonalization" temporarily for a day and then it ended. Really spooky and made everything seem "unreal" like I was controlling my body in third person

i just got off acid, it's not that, also write down ur dealers name and put it in ur pocket so if u die police know who did it

Listen to music and walk outside, or get comfy and watch a comfy shoe with snacks, depending on time of day.

Hi OP, take a deep breath, I'm assuming this is not a troll, which would be a very not-funny practical joke as someone who's seen the inside of a psych ward, what you're going through is a psychotic episode, they can present in many different ways, it's a break from reality.

Remember.... You've ingested a mind-altering chemical, you may be someone like myself who has trouble handling said chemicals. Remember keep breathing, imagine a calm person breathing and try and emulate that, your mind feeds off the body, change your body, change your mind.

Drug induced psychoses can occur when a chemical imbalance is present, this may or may not have been something that has occurred for you specifically.

Stay calm, remember to breathe.

If your heart is racing and you can't slow it down, you can do 3 things, the first is to slow your heart rate via your breathing.

the other two options are alcohol and benzodiazapines, don't mix them, if you don't know what benzo's are don't worry about it, if you have alcohol handy drink 1 beer/shot/glass, 1 STANDARD DRINK, no more.

Remember to breathe, It's best to stay inside where it's safe, remember that if you're worried about passing out, do so on your side - this way you won't throw up into your mouth and choke on your own vomit - this is unlikely but weed can cause anxiety in some cases which can lead to panic attacks and intense nausea.

I assure you that you will not stay insane, but as of this moment, you ARE insane, it's manageable and not dangerous provided you don't take anything that happens in this state of mind seriously.

There is no "objective truth", or "secret to the universe", you are not being talked to by "god" "aliens" the "government" or "angels", your brain is (for lack of better explanation) split in two, make sure that you don't let either side take control of the steering wheel, they only know how to be sane together, neither of them have the capacity to help you at this current time.

Guys OP here... Do my eyes look OK?

I feel that way Bro....
I'm prepared and ready. My I'd is in my pocket so they can identify me... I have my gun beside me as well

This happened to me the twice just fap and go to sleep also eat something

>and better pets too
lost

get the gun away, if u die it won't be in action, just have the dealers name on u

Chinky af m8

Cont

Chances are you'll wake up tomorrow morning, look back and go "woah, that was some freaky shit!?"

Do yourself a favour and don't go exploring, you'll only find more terror and repressed memories, remember everyone's different, there's no need to experiment with drugs if you find yourself going bonkers like this.

Am I a psycho if I feel this way? Do I have a mental illness?

Bro thanks a lot for your comment. I read it all but only understood like maybe 25% of it... But thank you for you reassuraing.
I'm def not a chink

Not OP here passed out yesterday from taking a shit ton of pro plus 24 and getting pissed/stoned out my face you will be okay OP dont worry its just one of them experiences that will eventually go away

jesus christ he's losing it

user just talk to someone. You're fine, you smoked a shit tone of weed and you're super duper high. THIS WILL NOT KILL YOU.

Try and stay calm and all that shit, just remember; you smoked weed, you're high, you're having a bad trip but you're perfectly fine and are not going to die.

If I do wake up... Considering I am currently not in a video game or something.. Will I look at myself as a psycho... Am I crazy anyway

was the weed in nugs or was it dust when u got it

Remember user only you can Change this bad experience into a good one so do what I did when I got a weed induced panic attack and start fapping trust me best fap of yo life

OP are you still here?

I can read your shitty posts, so youre probably fine.9

What happened to OP?

OP shot himself that or he went for a walk

nah, he's probably having a good time playing a video game or fapping

Yeah that's what I'd probably do too

My orthopedic surgeon gave me nearly identical advice

Lightweight.

Just ride it out.

Don't be a fucking dick. It's just weed