Are the Warriors "Millennials: The Team?"

>No one is particularly alpha.
>Everyone tries to shortcut their way to success without going through the lumps.
>All the players are soft-spoken and autistic, except Draymond who's a loudmouth donkey
>Most entitled team in NBA history
>The """face"" of the franchise is a spoiled rich mullatto kid who never knew anything close to a struggle in life. If he never made it into the NBA, he would've been JUST fine as his dad made $42.8 million in his career
>His "splash" brother is another rich kid of a millionaire basketball player who tries too hard to act like a spacey pothead, but really is covering up the fact he has absolutely no fucking personality besides being a fucking spacey pothead
>Their """""defensive""""" anchor is a loud-mouth nigger piece of shit who talks a lot of shit but rarely backs it up and the only reason why anyone pays attention to him is because his teammates bail him out since he has no offensive give.
>Their newest free agent acquisition is a bitch and coward of the highest order, betraying the very principles we all hold dear in the world by being a fucking traitor
>Their coach is a loudmouth SJW who can't keep his fucking mouth shut when it comes to things that don't involve basketball.
Not to mention this might be the most millennial team of all fucking time, and everyone fucking hates millennials

I saw a gringo tourist wearing those fugly curry under armor sneakers, jesus, they look even worse than i expected

Wasn't popovich the one who spoke out against trump like he was the devil?

>it's the black guy who "needs to be able to relate to a player's struggle" to consider him good

>again

upvote if you were born in le wrong generation where everything sucks and is not le great like it was in the awesome 80s. Haha, do you guys like Drive and Stranger Things? They're so epic!

How are the Warriors any more millennial than any other team?

Huh? Most NBA players right now are from the millenial generation. You're a millenial, I'm a millenial. There's not much difference between babby boomers, gen-x'rs and millenials. We're ALL self-absorbed pricks who live life through a screen.

The breakdown is:
babby boomers: yahoo, facebook
gen-x'rs: facebook, youtube, twitter, Sup Forums, reddit
millenials: instagram, facebook live (literally the goatsx.ce of the internet today), tumblr, reddit

>Sup Forums not in the millennials section.

Got some breaking news for you. I'm 20. Majority of this board millennials.

oldfags started Sup Forums, and are still the bulk of traffic. Also, Sup Forums was before social media got big, and so attracted most of the gen-x trolls early.

I was born in 1999

Definitely not a millennial

>Their newest free agent acquisition is a bitch and coward of the highest order
Why don't you tell him this? Too much of a coward?

Considering I served in the military, I don't think my cowardice is up for discussion

You're a coward

quit bitching about the younger generations. Your making us 80's babies sound like stupid old shits.

>80s babies
>literally KD and Steph were born in 1988
>people still call them entitled millennials

I would tell the Durancer what he is to his ugly face all day every day, Also Durant will attempt and miss the game winning shot in game 7 of the finals overlooking an open Curry

Gen X is pre 80's you dipshit. Unless you are literally 40 years old (at which point it would be extremely sad) then you are a millennial. 18 year olds right now are gen z, so the vast majority (probably 90%+) of Sup Forums is millenials with some x'ers and z'ers on the sides.

>tfw you kinda miss career-ending-injury posting now

There literally can't be real life people born in the 70s here.

I refuse to believe it

>Tfw I just turned 28

What does that make me?

>born in 1989

A millennial AND a fucking loser. Jesus Christ. Get the fuck out of here 80s faggots

>No one is particularly alpha
>Steph recently crushed all 3 MVP candidates, 2 on a back to back, without KD on his team, all within 9 days

B-but he has a baby face

And about choking that 3-1 lead...what about that was alpha?

MJ never choked a finals
Kobe never choked a finals
LeBron never choked a finals
KD never choked a finals

KD choked more than any single Warriors player against Miami, and he was the one who blew a 3-1 lead to let the Warriors get to the finals.

>Lebron never choked a finals

KEK

Dude get a job

>3/7 in Finals
>Never choked

Please get off your 3-1 bandwagon. You're going to be like the Cowboys fans who constantly bring up the 90s Super Bowl wins even though they are constantly shit.

3-1

Grow up you millennial faggots. Nothing will ever get rid of 3-1. That forever will make Steph and his family losers forever.

He will never be a winner like LeBron, Westbrook, Harden, etc.

whatever team Lebron chooses to invade is the millenial team, always has been. weird how OP ignores this

>LeBron never choked a finals
um

uh

?!

How is LeBron a millennial when he was born in 1984?

People born in 1984 are millenials.

Remember LeBron in 2011? He choked the fuck out of that.

I hate the Dubs too because they're fugly mulattos but you Need to cool it

>Winner

>Westbrick
>Harden

Just stop

Either of them blow a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals?

You obviously weren't around for the 2011 Finals
>how he king with no ring
>lebeta
>lechoke
>lecrybaby
And he really did; he disappeared every 4th quarter. Was clearly mentally shook. Far too passive; kept giving the ball to Wade to do everything.

Either of them won the NBA finals?