Not looking for wincest stories, just advice. Last week my sister came up to stay with me and my housemates at uni...

Not looking for wincest stories, just advice. Last week my sister came up to stay with me and my housemates at uni. We all got absolutely hammered and a game of truth or dare got out of hand. We ended up French kissing and then I tit fucked her, not for just 2 seconds, I mean I actually came. Other people were doing drunken shit but obviously when we all sobered up things have been awkward AS FUCK between us. Any advice on how to move forward?

"Hey sis, that was fun. Let's do it again sometime."

only way is all the way baby

make it happen, wear a rubber

Bump

Keep going at her. There's a reason it's called win-cest

When it comes up tell her you enjoyed it and see how she reacts.

So, where did you cum? Because that could change the level of awkward.

Mainly on her neck and tits but some went on her face cos I hadn't fapped for a week or two.

source ot photo?

Is that picture related to the post?

[Doubt]

Nah. Random pic.

but source? look at those nipples

Go all the way, take pics, report back

Show us a pic of your sister
At least her tits

I'd bring it up get it out until it does always be awkward. If you want to do it again one day tell her feel awkward now but you enjoyed it she's hot etc. If you don't just tell her it's really awkward and you never want to speek of it again

yeah OP how do I comment if I don't know what she looks like?

I second this. Nude or not....for science!

While asking for advice you never mentioned your intentions. Personally i don't have a sister which makes it easy to say go for it. Your Story sounds hot af but really you most probably shouldn't.
Not the same but i had sex with a childhood friend once and ever since it's been weird and we barely even see each other now.

I've had enough embarrassment this week without getting doxed.

These. You've got to tee that up again sometime.

tits alone aren't enough to doxx someone

Just crop her head out of a pic I wanna see that bod

Did she enjoy it? was she super into it? Maybe this is her fetish.

This guy might be onto something. That kind of shit doesn't just happen. OP if you both thought it was wrong and something you're incapable of then it wouldn't have happened.

this

They got a point, you gotta go for it man

I wouldn't say she was into it. She wasn't not into it and she touched my dick but we were both absolutely shitfaced. Wouldn't have happened in a million years if we were sober.

how big are her tits? And did she initiate it past the kissing?

guess it was a lucky night then OP

obviously you need to get hammered together again and see if it happens. if it doesn't it was a one-time deal. if it does you are in for some fun.

this

Test the waters, see if she'll get drunk with you again

Sit her down in a quiet, secluded place and tell her that the event must be discussed if you are to ever get past this. Over some wine, discuss how it made you both feel. Once enough glasses have been consumed, stick it in her pooper.

They're about a D. We were egged on so I don't think either of us really initiated but she was the one who took her bra off.
Haven't dared to open a beer since.

You're in OP! She's obviously into you, just get her alone with you and drink. Like at a holiday

If she took the bra off then she wanted it. It's all good man, tell her you enjoyed it and move on. Also post a pic of her body. For science of course

OP it's really simple:
If you liked it and you think she liked it then you try to make it happen again. If you or her didn't like it then you need to either talk about it and move on or sever contact and never speak to anybody from your old life again.
>We were egged on
Wait you did this shit in front of other people? You're fucked you stupid loon. All your friends will know before the next week is out. Yeah defs go with the sever ties thing.

trip dubs confirmed. what this guy says is truth. make them bub bubs bounce!

What kind of friends do you have that ask you to tit fuck your sister, that's my question

this

That's not a bad one, either. I would also like to know this.

Wait, you did this in front of other people? Why are you not a laughing stock? I assume your housemates would be fucking freaked out by this.

Lulzy ones who were as shitfaced as me.

You should hang out with them more. It sounds like you never do anything you regret later around them.

What have they said about it? Not an outcast for spooging your sister?

Invite them and your sister over again, who knows where shit could go this time

We've always seen how far we can egg each other on. My friends have done plenty of crazy shit that I can take the piss about. Maybe not quite on this level, granted.

wait OP do you want to fuck your sister again?

Not really. I want to not live the rest of my life in awkwardness and be able to look her in the eye.

Fuck away the awkwardness. Nah for real though just talk to her, not doing anything will literally achieve nothing. Just chat it out and see.

One for the wank bank.

see

Did you grope and suck her tits, or just fuck them? How did she react to you cumming?

Didn't suck them just kind of held them around my dick. She wanked me a bit. Made a bit of a face when I came. Not keen.

Did you enjoy fucking them? Like, did it take you long to cum? How did your friends react?

was she doing the work, or were you?

I was holding her tits but she was wanking me when I came.

Was she enthusiastic about making you cum, or reluctant?

what did your friends say when you came

Seconding this
There's a big distinction between "Fuck yeah, I want you to finish" and "Jesus fuck this is taking too long, just get it over with", and it might actually effect how things turn out in the long run

bet they were like "finally"

Don't know if enthusiastic is the word. I took her by surprise and got some on her chin/mouth and she made a bit of a face. Not disgusted though.

Sarcastic cheers.

Just say, hey sis. That was crazy a night. See what she says, and maybe finish it off .we ok?

Probably thought that a little warning would have been nice. If she was not disgusted, maybe y'all can experiment again.

They were probably secretly upset that they didn't get to see a bro bang his sis.

the important question : did you LIKE her tits?

Post pics if your sister. Everyone knows anyway, there's no going back.

my sides

Yeah, tits are tits man. They still felt good.

I mean did you like how they looked. Were they nice?

The right kind!

Did you or freidns tske vids or pics

Nope. Pretty sure they'd be plastered all over lampposts by now if they had.

Gholf clap probably

Would you fuck her tits again?

this

Drunk me is obviously capable of anything. Gonna try not to though.

drunk you says to fuck your sister

Alcohol removes inhibitions.

You don't do anything drunk that you don't already want to do on some level while sober. All this talk about "becoming a different person" when drunk is total bullshit.

Obviously you two enjoyed yourselves and are only regretting it now because of inhibitions and the whole incest thing being taboo.

Your friends already witnessed this go down, so fuck it. If she liked it and you liked it, leave open the opportunity to do it again. Doesn't have to be romantic. You can be each other's booty call.

We have too many hangups when it comes to sex.

Ok kiddo, if you're serious text her "Sorry if I scarred you for life last week. Do you hate me?" Anything less than complete silence in return and you're in. Screenshot for proof.

So much wisdom. Do it OP

This thread sucks without pics of your sister.

I'm beginning to think there is no sister.

I'm beginning to think there is no brother.

Fuck there wasn't even a dinosaur

then who was thread?

THERE WASN'T EVEN A FLOOR

One last bump before I give up on OP.

Only got fb photos and I ain't risking that.

You've only got FB photos of your sister? I call bullshit

On me. I'm at uni, m8. I don't carry gigs of sister pics round with me.

More details plox

Ok dude, you've heard all we have to say, what you gonna do?

Post them

op is a faggot

Bump? Or OP an hero?

probably off shaggin his sister's teats again