28f
883s

qqq13
62r
85d
15l
26n
7MM?!$

Holy fuck. I never expected any of you guys to still be on here anymore.

cdc24
ifh
438dy
228448ct?

bbg4
002e
we dont stop until it does brother

>bbg4
>002e
Nice.

>tfw I'll never be part of something cool like what's going on in this thread

Is this some kind of code I'm too stupid to crack?

>bbg4

Wtf how

It's just some convoluted system we (about a thousand of us) put together about seven years ago.

Anyway, is that David Mitchell?

Fuck yeah, I'd recognize that shit hair anywhere.

It's David Mitchell and Robert Webb in Peep Show.

>bbg4

sdf77
kk25
9922hdge

Ah. Another thing I'm too late to join in on.

Yes, it's David Mitchell.

bbg4
was in with
3336y
75hg

Yeah it looks right to me

sk34
arBe7

Consider yourself lucky. Plenty of us got v&. I was underage at the time so when the FBI came they just took my shit and left. Later I got a job working as a federal contractor but lost my security clearance on an annual review when this shit came back up.

I still miss the glory days though.

4287464nf
1858b?

This is a failed forced Meme, nothing to see here folks

Is this an actual code or is it bullshit to baitpost with
Do I just type random letters and numbers with reddit spacing? Haha what an experience

BS, sage & leave.

ye ye, take it and shut up.

There's always a lot of people posting random bullshit in these threads but it's immediately obvious when you know the pattern. The random idiots that join in add entropy to the actual code, though (which was part of the design).

Nope.

Genki?

Blitz. I remember Genki though. I think he was one of the people that plead out.

I see.

LOL FUCKING DELETE IT

I wonder if you guys still bake delicious cakes...

delet this

this isn't on google
what?

MODS

Newfags

Someone please explain.

It's anonymous stuff... we're getting ready to dox a dos file with integrated firewalls and these codes disable ports and mspaint.

this

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
THIS THREAD IS VERY GAY AND WILL MAKE YOU FUCKING GAY IF YOU BUMP IT!
OP IS A SAMEFAGGING RETARD PRETENDING TO BE IN SOME SORT OF AUTISTIC INTERNET SECRET CLUB. HE IS WRITING GIBBERISH TO HIMSELF TO PRETEND HAVING A SECRET CONVERSATION IN A SECRET LANGUAGE WITH HIS SECRET COMPANIONS.
IF ANY OF THESE "SO COOL OP I'D LOVE TO BE PART OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS" ISNT OP OR BAIT, THE POSTERS SHOULD LEAVE THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW AND GET CHECKED FOR AUTISM.
OP IS THE FUCKING FAGLORD OF FAGGISTAN, SO IS EVERY SINGLE OTHER ONE OF YOU!!!!

I REPEAT

THIS THREAD IS VERY GAY AND WILL MAKE YOU FUCKING GAY IF YOU BUMP IT!
OP IS A SAMEFAGGING RETARD PRETENDING TO BE IN SOME SORT OF AUTISTIC INTERNET SECRET CLUB. HE IS WRITING GIBBERISH TO HIMSELF TO PRETEND HAVING A SECRET CONVERSATION IN A SECRET LANGUAGE WITH HIS SECRET COMPANIONS.
IF ANY OF THESE "SO COOL OP I'D LOVE TO BE PART OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS" ISNT OP OR BAIT, THE POSTERS SHOULD LEAVE THIS BOARD RIGHT NOW AND GET CHECKED FOR AUTISM.
OP IS THE FUCKING FAGLORD OF FAGGISTAN, SO IS EVERY SINGLE OTHER ONE OF YOU!!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!

I somewhat understand what it's in reference to, I just don't understand the code.

>tfw too new to belong to anomalous

>mfw nobody is newer than anonnymousse
>mfw i say mfw and dont post a picture
Hahagahaha

Learn to code using scratch and it'll make sense if you can code with scratch and you do a few jobs I'll get you in anonymous

They're fuckin with you guys. I've been here for almost a decade. There is no secret code. The only secret club you get to be a member of when you've been here this long is the, "Holy Christ, why am I still alive" club.

this to the 100th degree

Anon007 you don't have to shill anymore to keep the Normie's away we need the man power we need to get a new wave of recruits

Sent from anonagon (my code name )

>(my code name )
the fact you have to say this proves you're a retard wanting to explain your (((secret shit))) to other people

I figured it was some shit like gmask and such. I guess that's what I get for taking long breaks away from the cancer.

Anonagon your mother wants you to come out of your basement and bring out the trash.

Send from totallynotyourfatheranon (my code name)

I think you have me confused with somebody else.. I didn't write that

Its literally nothing, newfag. Nust post some random digits and watch the oldfags pretend.

bbbc
jj7
v2rt
r2d2
3cp0
Icp

Nice code

hhj4
iop9
kkm
asp

BBC
Pov
Bbw
Mmf
Mfm
Buk
Cim
Atm

>oldfags
Lol.

Seeing this shit makes me yearn for the days when mIRC was fun.

First of all, anonymous isn't a group of specific people and never has been. It was called anonymous because it coins consist of anyone at any time. It's just a bunch of random people participating in ddos attacks and little shit like that. We're all anonymous you idiot. Look at your name. And second, why would members of anonymous have codenames? That completely defeats the purpose of being anonymous. Third, you're dumb.

never go atm man

Code names are so we can recognize which anonymous person were talking to idiot

You sound jelly

I'm the infamous hacker named Sup Forums and you have no idea what you are talking about. We utilize these little script-kiddies to distract authorities. You need to be at least able to set up gentoo to join the unholy realm of autism and virginity!

That's not what anonymous is. It's not a secret group and there are no codenames. Just stop. You're being a candyass.

kek nice code

I can mspaint in twice the speed you can

>When I try to do anything in a Linux .

Jokes on you. I install gentoo every day only to uninstall it, just so I can install it again the next day. Get on my level bitch.

Sorry Dwayne

Prove it faggot!

I'm doing it right now I have over 5 pages of it open at the same time

Pics or it didnt happen.

g53c
6ffc
xct5

You can't backtrace at that speed, that's just insanity.

You are either lying or a god amongst man!

wtjr
jq
spht
nrnjqe

At one point i was working for the cyberpolice, that's where i got my 5k!11z from.

>bbbc
>lcp
gibberish. kick rocks, newfag.

>set up two command bash script to put computer to sleep and lock with a button
>come back later and turn computer on
>have to login in twice to get in, sound is muted, and wlan0 is borked even though I can still scan for networks
Never change

Are you the hacker known as Sup Forums? How many V-Techs have you kicked in?

About 27 what about you?

Holy hell! I've only managed to get 5.. And the last one was almost too soon.

Yeah v-techs are hard. You have to overload their photon-combustor in order to get a quik kick-in.

Not even, it can't be at all

jung
vf
guvf
ernyyl

Just remember that melt fuel can't beam jet code. Do that and it can be perfection.

ifrru
in zuz
hfd
fb?W

Little bit of column A, little bit of column B. Don't worry, user. You'll get there one day.

I had a v-tech as a boy. It taught me my continents.