/Vinyl General/

What did you buy recently?

Hiromi Iwasaki = 岩崎宏美* - Wish = ウィッシュ
Pink Lady - Last Pretender (cuz of the cover)
Benito Mussolini - Discorso Del 10 Giugno 1940 "La Dichiarazione Di Guerra" III E IV Parte (declaration of war against France and England)
Alessandra Mussolini - Amore

youre a money burner

What else do you think I should spend my money on?

nothing. fucking die dude

>jealous and poor
>probably /leftymu/
lmao

a gf you sad little ma

If I got a gf we could collect vinyl together. The perfect gift for birthdays and christmas.

saving money is a conservative ideal but i am neither. you just suck and you're never going to own or build anything meaningful

So? Money is worthless anyways lmao

I finally decided to order Pizzicato Five - Couples vinyl from discogs. ive had that in my wantlist for years but its always been a bit pricey. But now I will finally get it :)

lmao dude can I borrow you for my new home theater

I need a MASSIVE PROJECTOR

Newsflash, when you die money is irrelevant. Just have a fun life

These are my recents

yall got money i want pizza

bought Cranes - Loved off a friend for £50

Got this oddity from my uncle. It's really comfy.

>Just have a fun life

A sentence like this should be universally perceived as insane.

>(cuz of the cover)

off yourself

its almost like people have different priorities and values and are unique in their aspirations :O

collecting fucking records is not an aspiration.

It was cheap and I was already paying for shipping anyway. Not a poorfag so I can afford to think that way.

Not having a fun life is the sane option then?

It's a fun hobby. Why so upset?

>Not having a fun life is the sane option then?
You're seriously clueless. There is a cure for you but you wouldn't want it. which is hilarious because ou make me sick

Where do you buy all this j-pop if you're not in Japan. I can never find this shit in stores. Is Discogs the secret?

t. Boring

Hes mad because of his life

Lol im not, you kind of people are just depressing to see.

The fact that a pretentious dickwads like you exist depresses me too, why don't you take care of that?

>Is Discogs the secret
Yes. Shipping usually isn't that bad.

>depressing
Elaborate.

>off yourself
It's always fun and surprising to pick up a random album because of the cover and find out what it sounds like but you wouldn't get it because you are probably meme speaking redditor who only listens to pitchfork's bnm

What, people who enjoy things?
t. Human shell

Thanks, I guess I'll try that out. I've been dying to get some favorites on record.

He's literally admitting that the idea of people enjoying their lives depresses him. What else is there to say? He's another interchangeable and worthless sadboy.

t. Jordan Peterson drone
Reconsider your major life decisions

there's nothing pretentious about saving money, its one the most humble things someone can do and by wasting your money you contribute to everything that ruins a world.
HOLY FUCKING HELL. THERES THOUSANDS OF THINGS THAT CAN BRING FUFILLMENT TO SOMEONE WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY IT. FUCKING DIE

I actually found Sparklehorse through buying one of his records when it came out. Turned into one of my favorite records and artists.

Never watched him heard he's a fag

11 posters

Oh my gosh stop samefagging.

Sung Tongs
Ella and Louis
Scenery repress

>there's nothing pretentious about saving money
Why save what you do not need to save? I already save money which I make with my full job and I like to spend tops 40 bucks on it on buying records. You're giving a tism fit.

>What is a discussion
Kill yourself

>there's nothing pretentious about saving money
No, but pretending that any expenses that aren't 100% necessary or will bring back a return on investment are meaningless is.

>HURR DURR WHY DO PEOPLE BY NEW CLOTHES WHEN THEY CAN JUST WASH THEIR OLD ONES

That's how how you sound.

Fuck off
Go live on bread and water and live in the forest if you are so humble that you don't want to pay 5 bucks for a random album

Wew kid take your meds

OH SHIT A WILD ANARCHO PRIMITIVIST

troled all of you

kek. these but unironically.

GY!BE - Lift Yr Skinny Fists

MOM I WAS JUST TROLLING WWAAAHHH

since when is saving money a conservative ideal?

worst vinyl thread ever

i dont collect them per say, i sell a lot of my old ones too. I buy them and listen to them because music is the thing I love most in life and records contain the music

Bump

bump

>The Beauty Bath LP by Aaron Dilloway
>boy man machine by Drose
>Birth of a New Day by 2814 (Original press)
>Tarkus by Emerson Lake & Palmer
>Non-Person by Vacation