Can anyone tell me why women are such vicious cold hearted, narcissistic bitches, what makes them this way

can anyone tell me why women are such vicious cold hearted, narcissistic bitches, what makes them this way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because guys are too?

Lol, get rejected again? No wait don't tell me, all the girlies you know are mean so all women must therefore be mean because they upset you? Poor OP, it's not as if he might be a shitty person or have shitty taste or anything...

It's you

These three are cucks, don't listen to them OP.

Women are just scum and deserve to be hurt and put down. They know this so they deflect by acting out like slutty bitches.

nah bitch cheated on me with someone from her work, got rid straight away,
just have the opinion that the way most, not all, women's brains work can be do vindictive and psychotic

>u disagree with me so ur a cuck
Poor babby, did i hurt your fee fees like that girl who rejected you?

It's our gynocentric society.

glad you are on the same wavelength

So I was right, you got burned and got mad at everything like a kid. I'd cheat on someone like you too if I were a woman dating you.

MGTOW detected
Why do you guys touch kids?

Well reddit shuts down the incels subreddit and you faggots move to Sup Forums huh? Lol die a mad virgin.

Why do women teachers fuck the schoolchildren they are employed to instruct?

Plenty of idiocy to go around, princess.

This is now an anti-feminism thread

I think you should be asking why teachers in general do that, but moronic pedophiles are called morons for reasons.

Oh boy, a kissless virgin talking about what a loser another kissless virgin is over some made up bullshit, you're probably just OP baiting people into responding. I'll give you a 2/10 for making me respond.

Is OP angry r/incels got taken down?

Kill your self you virgin faggot

Not OP, not a virgin either. If I was a virgin I'd probably agree with the faggy "aww y wimmin meen 2 mi" shit but I don't. Instead I'm some faggot trying to clear out r/incel fast before those gaydos take over like the stormniggers did.

I've been rejected multiple times by multiple girls, so have many other people. But, I've landed in a loving relationship. Doesn't change the fact that women are horrible people.

>wimmin r horrible peeple cuz i gut rejected alot
Pathetic, you just suck.

You're actually retarded or something. I'm not basing that off the fact that I've been rejected multiple times. I only brought that up to prove your other point wrong.

>You're actually retarded
I'm not generalizing millions people over hurt feelings pal, so I would go swingin' words around that I don't have the right to use if I were you.

*wouldn't

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>I'm not generalizing millions people over hurt feelings pal
Where do you live? I'll be happy to pay for your enrollment in an ESL class since apparently you can't read.

*millions of

Because you're a fucking incel

Women are entitled and they are infantile.

Women use manipulation and deceit as a survival tactic, and don't value honesty nor loyalty.

Attacking people's typos, classic means of escape. Who hurt you anyway? Someone must've put this chip on your shoulder that made you a bitter cunt. You faggots are all alike, you had some rough patches so you think you can act bitchy and pass off your irrationality as fact to excuse yourselves. How about you take responsibility for your flaws instead of blaming women for them?

*I am entitled and infantile.
>FTFY

Men.

*le supreme gentleman*

>women are scum who deserve to be hurt
>in a loving relationship
either you are a liar, not the same guy or have a very weird understanding of love

Biology, same reason men are all hard headed, narcissistic perverts.
It can be changed, but it won't be, due to greed and self centrism being the basis of human society, it's in our nature.

That wasn't me pointing out your spelling. We're on a Chinese image board, I couldn't give less of a shit how you spell. I was referring to the fact that you're fixated on the reasoning that I'm somehow butt hurt from "hurt feelings" even though in all of my posts, I've said that wasn't the case.

This, r/incel and the MGTOW child rape cult need to leave Sup Forums, it's bad enough with the typical shitposting we have.

Such bitterness only comes from experience so yeah, you're a butthurt kid with a childish world view. Whoever she was must've fucked you up good boyo but you can't use her as a scapegoat for your failings.

No I just don't expect women to be angels.

Neither did Elliot Rodger; you're probably gonna shoot up a school too.

you

damn, you're right. i'm a changed man now. thanks user.

The real question is why do you only seek yourself to these types of women.

>in real life:
>yes babe please talk to me please don't stop talking to me

This, if more of these whiny OPs considered that, they'd realize how stupid they were behaving.

What if the child consents?

they're human.

White nights make the fems bitches.
They bend over backward to give them what they want with no effort on the womans part. Humans have a need to feel like they earned something, like they worked for something. Fems getting shit too easy ruins them.