wut do?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/CelesteArroyo9/status/929408055938289664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stare.

keep walking

Go home and cuddlefuck my trap gf who is way more beautiful

jizz pants

Keep walking because I have no idea who she is.

ask him where he got his shoes. they are cool

single best Millie picture

It's Millie Bobby Brown from Stranger Things

>him

what about this?

yes

the dude with the pink shoes

This is a runner up for sure

Ask if she is the legend 27

i always lose to that picture

Lost

damn she's gonna be fine in a few years

yah that's another good one. her IG is full of this shit.

damn she's cute

heyooo

Continue walking, silently judging her for her overly skinny, boyish body.

>overly skinny

found the american

I want to ruin her anus

just saying

Not to mike she's not

mobile.twitter.com/CelesteArroyo9/status/929408055938289664

Why was this picture taken? It's objectively trying to be sultry and sensual, there isn't another way to read this.

As an adult male who looks at this how am I supposed to feel? Am I supposed to say "aw that's cute shes a little girl" or am I supposed to say "damn shes growing up let me get some"

>brushes off wiminz
finn's alpha as fuck

go away chris, nothing to see here but a fully clothed girl

Tell the dude in the pink tee shirt that a man his age and weight shouldn’t be wearing designer “old” jeans and pink tennis shoes. It looks gay.

that look kek
she mad

maybe he's gay

>Tell the dude in the pink tee shirt that a man his age and weight shouldn’t be wearing designer “old” jeans and pink tennis shoes. It looks gay.

"Excuse me"
"Yea?"
"I just wanted to let you know that a man your age and weight shouldn't be wearing designer "old" jeans and pink tennis shoes because it looks gay. Ok that's all have a good one"
"Thanks mate, you too"

I would let he fist me elbow deep

He looks it, and it looks absolutely stupid on him. He should have a bit more self respect and dress better.

Um... nothing?

>fully
>girl

pretty sure that's her dad

Try not to rape

You're all fucked in the head

tits or gtfo

So he is gay.

Seconded. Glad to see someone else goes through life like a normal person

this is Sup Forums dude. everybody is fucked. and if not, why are you here?

Tell them that those pink shoes are gay af

>trap
>gf
pick one

I'm fucked in the head for reasons that are actually discernible. Thanks for your input though.

>actually taking the question seriously

>implying that his daughter won't be making millions in a few years and passing it on to him
>implying he will care what people think when he's rich and shit because of her even if he dresses like a faggot

Well that explains why he looks gay and is dressed poorly.
British man.

man that's wrong
fucking fashion industry full of pedos i bet

Ask her to jerk me off with her mind powers

Mr. Brown?

Get a life

Nothing because out of all the kids in Stranger Things Finn Wolfhard is the sexy one.

I wonder if she was getting finger banged back stage here cuz her zipper is down....just thinking about it makes me horny.

Yeah this is the shit I'm talking about, like why is this shit made? Who is this for? Why does this exist?

She's 13 you pedo!

>Get a life

Nothing illegal here faggot.

Fucking Leftist scum sexualizing the child. Hollywood, the DNC, and the Fashion Industry need to be burnt to the ground.

>fucking fashion industry full of faggots i bet
There, I fixed it for you.

The lack of subtlety should make it obvious who this is for....

.....and? are you new here?

that makes me a lot horny

I'll explore that thought at another time. Thank you user

Sure it is obvious, but I don't understand why it's socially acceptable to take/sell those pictures but looking at them makes you weird?

>Yeah this is the shit I'm talking about, like why is this shit made? Who is this for? Why does this exist?
It's for pedos. If you don't like it, GTFO.

i don't know, I'm not a gay pedophile

Oh, you're just gay.

this
finn is the ultimate fuckboy. too bad he's almost 15 thouh :(

i think she's gonna grow up to appeal to the same type of people winona ryder did, which is great. regardless, i find it a bit sad that someone with that potential is growing up in the hollywood world. i hope she doesn't lose that charm, i really do

I hope she doesn't end up as crazy as Winona. I've heard she doesn't even wash her vagina.

>i think she's gonna grow up to appeal to the same type of people emma watson did
There, that's better.

serious case of manface don't get whats the fuss about

hope to god no

emma watson is a feminist bitch. women got to know their place. they exist for reproduction, cleaning and cooking. proper love can only exist between a man and his fuckboy finn

Western Society is very oppressive but a decent amount of the morals they cling to are hallow, nonsensical and contradictory. All I can do is scoff at the shit.

smile and say "hello"? I honestly don't know who she is. I'm not up to date on pop culture. I only watch The Beverly Hillbillies. Anything to do with modern Hollywood is jew propaganda

definately padded

reeee I want to see those nipples!!!!