Did you guys watch Skeeeeeeeup BTFO Shannon by call him LeShannon? I almost spit my drink out

Did you guys watch Skeeeeeeeup BTFO Shannon by call him LeShannon? I almost spit my drink out.

youtu.be/bDrOkmoE5Z0

SKYUP

What time in the video does he do this? I'd rather just SKEEEUP straight to that part.

Viral marketing
Sage

9:10

>9:50
I CAINT SWEEUM

I wish skeeeeeup would btfo Colin and Nick wright

Do you think he browses here?

MAH GRANNEH USE TAH TELL ME DAT JUST CUZZZ YOU DON'T LIKE SOMMN DAWNT MEAN YA GOTTA BE A CANDEHASS BOUT IT, LeBURGEH.

I hope he does. I would love for him to pick up on this shit and just spam the skeeeups even more or tell more MAH GRONMOMMA TOL ME stories.

SKEEEEEEUP as my GRONMAH TALD MA YOU CAN'T MAKE SCRUMBLE EGGS WITHOUT BREAKING SANE EGGS SKEEUUP

SKEEEEEEYUP

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEUP? Maybe
Shannon? Nah

Nick would destroy him because he knows all the facts. Likewise Max Kellerman would make him look silly. Shannon doesn't do any fucking research.

this

SKKEEEYUUPP, AS MY GRANMAHMA USED TA SAY, YOU CAAHNT EAT A FISH BEFO' YOU FRY IT SKEEYUUP, LEBRON AINT NO FISH FRY GAME SKKKEEEYYUUUPPP

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYUP

Nick is a fraud that pulls up stats and then interprets them in some fucked up weird way

I would literally watch this show if all it had was Shannon going "SKKKEEEEEEUUUP" for 30 minutes with close ups of that girls tits.

Everybody can swim in a pool, not everyone can swim in the ocean

>TEEEEEEUUTS

>watching SKEEEEEEEUP when Stephen A. Smith and Dan Le Batard exist

my grandmama once told me that it ain't rape if the bitch wearing a skirt above the knees

shannons grandparents are the goats

>2017
>still watching le yelling black man who learns 30 SAT words before his show airs so he can sound oh so very smart.

Shannon is the future man. I'm too tired of SAS's act and Dan never really caught my attention.

One of these days you'll regret wasting part of your precious lifespan watching Skip Bayless.

>2000+10+7
>Fox Sports

Your future is grim.

> 7-1

Yeah yours too.

>being this mad because nigga got told
So easy to trigger you niggers.

>macaco calling me nigger

Try harder pls

Shannon > SAS

listen 'ere

SKEEEEEEEEEEYUP....

is SKEEYUP posting the only thing keeping Sup Forums alive?

SKEEEEEEYUP

TREEUPS

kek
it looks like SKEEEYUP was looking over me

Kek

Shannon is a big guy though.