NEETflix thread. Recommend people shit to watch on this piece of shit website

NEETflix thread. Recommend people shit to watch on this piece of shit website.

niggers tongue my asshole

The Meyerowitz stories

>Adam Jewsandle

stranger things

Kodi, download and use kodi

What's that?

the sinner

A platform that finds free streams and removes ads for just about every movie and tv show

It's not better than Netflix, streams can be shit, but good for seeing shit Netflix doesn't have

orange is the new black

Is saw that it's there. Is it any good? I thought it was just another cardboard cutout detective, crime-solving show - like we don't have a million of those

its pretty interesting i recommend you to watch 1 epidsode im now 2 episodes in

Ifunny watermark

Easy. BoJack Horseman.

Seconded. It's quite good.

Very nice

American vandal. It's the mockumentary about a high school kid spray painting dicks on cars.

MINDHUNTER

Just started watching this tonight. It's all bullshit, but very watchable bullshit

Anyone words on second season?

IDK, the second season just wasn't that well done, the first season is great though.

That show was addictive, but it's SJW bullshit
They really didn't need to make the main character a pervert though , it's like they are trying to say degeneracy is healthy and if you pent up your fetishes you end up being a psychotic killer

probably end of 2018. It's guaranteed to happen

>They really didn't need to make the main character a pervert though
but they didn't

I heard that a lot! Only one episode was really shitty for me, the rest was great!
What bothers you bout the second season?

American Vandal

Dude, he's a pervert. Did you actually pay attention to the dynamic of him and his girlfriend through the show?

He's not. You're just full of shit

He even lost his will to fuck his gf in one of the last episodes because she was wearing high heels. Some fetishist

It was the pace, and the shitty writing.
It felt like the stretched a thin story out way to far, there was very little in the ways of character development, like in the first season.
The death of the hobbit was predictable, to the point you knew exactly when he was going to die 5 minutes before it happened
The thing kid drew, you knew it was a map before the hobbit figured it out, there was no surprises like the first season

Narcos

You missed the masturbation discussion, and the mom fetish?
He tells his partner everything he told the inmate was true.....that's only one time he admits he's a perv There's a few more examples, but I guess you weren't really paying attention

this

Because he maturated as a child he's a perv? Do you come from a deeply religious family?

Little Witch Academia

netflix is kinda gay tho

Go back to that scene and watch it again, you missed what he said about masturbating and his mother after hi mom caught him.
If stealing your moms panties and masturbating on them isn't a fetish, IDK what is

Trailer Park Boys

>If stealing your moms panties and masturbating on them isn't a fetish
What? I'm pretty sure you're project, as he didn't say that. He said something about how his mom caught him and she was really strict about it. Kinda like the murderer he was talking about.

only good thing

Or torrent things for quality content, shockingly enough still the best option

Breaking Bad Duh

Watch the scene again, you have the ability.
I plead my case, now you are just fanboy protecting your show and gay crush at this point

Donno m8. I don't see the SJW in a show that has the overarching idea that mother's are evil and are the cause of all serial killers.

DO NOT FALL FOR MEME! kodi is virus

>inb4 delete system 34