/bundesliga/

>20:30 (CEST)
Eintracht Frankfurt - Werder Bremen

>18:30 (CEST)
1. FC Nürnberg - FC St. Pauli
SV Sandhausen - Arminia Bielefeld
Würzburger Kickers - Hannover 96

Other urls found in this thread:

sport1.de/fussball/2-bundesliga/2017/04/hannover-96-pappfigur-von-sylvie-meis-wird-in-der-kabine-ausgezogen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why that Bremen though?

quack quack

Eintrekt 1 - 2 Bremen

Nürnberg 4 - 0 St.Pauli
Sandhouse 0 - 0 Bielefeld
Würzfleisch 1 - 1 Hangover 69

bet your dog on it

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd morning

>Es steht ein Umbruch an – und der BVB könnte wieder zum Verkaufs-Verlierer werden. Auch wenn Watzke in SPORT BILD betonte, dass sich die Klubs Anrufe für Weigl, Dembélé und Pulisic sparen können, weiß er aus leidvoller Erfahrung, wie groß die Gefahr ist, die von Bayern ausgeht. [...]
>Zumal der FCB beispielsweise um Dembélé bereits kräftig mitbuhlte, bevor er zum BVB ging.[...]
>Bei Pulisic ist sich Bayern-Insider und ZDF-Experte Mehmet Scholl (46) sicher, dass der FCB seinen Hut in den Ring werfen wird: „Ich kann mir vorstellen, dass die Bayern irgendwann an ihn rangehen werden. Weil er einfach diese spezielle Qualität hat, [...]
>Am größten ist das Interesse der Münchner an Weigl, der in der Jugend bereits ein Probetraining an der Säbener Straße absolvierte, damals aber als „nicht dynamisch genug“ beurteilt wurde und über Bayerns Stadtrivalen 1860 in Dortmund landete. Dort stieg er zum Nationalspieler auf. Mit seiner Ballsicherheit und Cleverness würde Weigl perfekt zum Bayern-Spiel passen. [...]
Joke of a league desu

Good morning

>Joke of a league desu
Get that cuck mindset out of your head

>leipzig falling for the mvogo meme

>let's pretend it's perfectly fine that one team has been dominating the league for the past few years and, as it is now, probably will be dominating the league for the next decade, because every time a club gets close they'll just buy their best players.
Dortmund being so utterlly naive when it comes to contracts and negotiaitions doesn't help either

also
>cuck mindset
get the neo Sup Forums speak out of my /bundes/ Alois

their scouting has been pretty solid so far.

>Dortmund being so utterlly naive when it comes to contracts and negotiaitions doesn't help either

memes aside, it's good business. They make a lot of money on the player sales and foregone wages while they stoll sell out every week. Lewy is the only situation that comes to mind where they absolutely fucked up by not getting her to sign a new contract to sell him on with a large fee. Sports is a business and so long as they sell out every week chances are that things won't change much.

>Buyern-media shills for Buyern while bluepilled faggots pretend that MSM Buyern shilling does not exist and is nothing but a conspiracy theory made up by shareholders, which is by the way the term they use for supporters of all clubs who dislike Buyern

uhm...what's the news exactly?

Is that you Arsene?

hmmmmm......

hello i live in the first world and what is this

>I live in the first world
you wish

Why is Obama such an ungrateful turbonigger?
Why is everyone in a leading position at Dortmund a cuck?

lol

hallo und guten morgen!

It's another "German football experts which are 95% former Bayern players say that every good player must play for Bayern and as a matter of fact is close to signing for Bayern in this very moment" episode

hello

well sportbild is pretty close to buyern so I think there must at least a tiny bit of truth to the story if they write something like that.

Maybe they just want to stir up some turmoil in the Dortmund camp before "Der Klassiker© ™"

heyl bundes

hi

how would that even work? play one half in berlin and one half in stuttgart?

>Mourihno writing SMSs to Lewandowski
>Mourinho writing lewd SMSs to Lewandowski
>Mourinho writing SMSs to Lewandowski about his future transfer to Man U

>Lewdandowski

good post

>Lewdandowski
I don't get is. Is it about dindu or somthing? pls explain.

>lewd SMSs to Lewandowski
>Lewdandowski
this isn't that hard Polan

fucking brain farts.

Bow down to your gods

"mom, i am bundesliga"

but that's not Delaney

Even better

>Bei Pulisic ist sich Bayern-Insider und ZDF-Experte Mehmet Scholl (46) sicher, dass der FCB seinen Hut in den Ring werfen wird: „Ich kann mir vorstellen, dass die Bayern irgendwann an ihn rangehen werden
the absolute state of German media

Twin Peaks [1x00] Pilot.mkv

Klassikeren next weekend. I think there's a decent chance Brondby will win.

Yesss

itt: intros you never skip

>smoking in front of the school lockers inside the school
jej

honestly bums me out the 2016 miniseries was so meh

dear diary

buy ethereum and bitcoin now. will be one of your last chances for a profit

the fbi agent makes this series great. hes the rust of twin peaks

Almost time for Bundesliga

look at me im drinking alcohol

lol

>Chandlel getting stood up by that kid

SGE: Hrádecký, Chandler, Abraham, Ordóñez, Russ, Oczipka, Mascarell, Gaćinović, Fabián, Rebić, Hrgota.

SVW: Wiedwald - Caldirola, Moisander, Veljkovic, S. Garcia, Junuzovic, M. Eggestein, Grillitsch, Theo, Kruse, Bartels.

lets hope

don't hack me, emily

Just started watching it yesterday lad. Pretty OK so far

new thread

is that the old TP, or did some one do some kind of reboot

Not watching a reboot, nothing unless it's across the board G O O D

no

>evil /bundes/
ugh

i should probably decide my bundes club once and for all after so many years

They are playing right now (Werder)

>Meanwhile! In Bizarro /bundes/!!.......

anyone else seeing a bird?

i see and old crone/witch gran ma

>gilf

Twin Peaks [1x01] Traces to Nowhere.mkv

Who /oink/ here?

REFBALL

but why?

>WHY!!
why do you people have to steal everything from my decade that was good ;_;

Who is this guy and why do people keep posting his picture?

Not long to go until the 2017 Speedway grand prix series begin.

WIEDWALD

You know you want it

Season 10 apparently. Watched the first episode yesterday

So what are Werders chances to win this match without Delaney?

so you are watching the old stuff?
that's cool
no idea if that'll help with the new show but; it can't hurt

my last two digits in percent

Also missing Gnabry

who here /frankfurt/ ?

REFBALL

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

No. This is the recent mini series.
Watched the first 3 seasons quite a while ago. Thought watching the latest one would rekindle my interest.

>look mom, I'm a badass hooligan!

Just a reminder that Rapid Vienna is the best Vienna

.., I am!..

Just a reminder that Austria Wien is the best Vienna

'no'

BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS BARTELS

Tooooooooooor!!!!!

'yes'

you now remember skripniks first season when werder got 8th or something
nouri will probably go the same route, gets fired next season

They should get rid of him this summer no matter where they finish.
Thank him for a job well done and then politely show him the door.

sport1.de/fussball/2-bundesliga/2017/04/hannover-96-pappfigur-von-sylvie-meis-wird-in-der-kabine-ausgezogen
banter

HOLY FUCK SOMEOME STOP BREMEN

they finished on the 10th place

fuck off

>yfw Nordderby next week

how can a shitter like bartels turn to goat in some games
literally one of the most inconsistent players ive seen

he's pretty useful during counters due to his pace

>you now remember franco di santo

you now remember davie selke

does someone remember freiburgs own goal on the last playday of 14/15 which got them relegated?
i swear to god i cant find a video of it