New Celeb Bread. Chloe Grace Moretz edition

New Celeb Bread. Chloe Grace Moretz edition.

Fake, fake, fake.

wrong side of leg

fake, now fuck off

>the stretch marks

more scarjo or sophie turner is the only thing i want

>No Meghan Trainor edition

Please pray for me, guys
I feel like my health is diminishing
I think this sickness is getting the better of me. I just need to stay strong at this point I hope I can beat this thing by December time.

Has to be fake. The real one has shoulders like a linebacker

W-what's with you? Stay alive plx.

lol bye fag

She's alright

The pills are killing me slowly. They make my muscles sore and I get really tired and dizzy but I stop myself from taking more or else it gets worse. I just can't think straight at the moment and I have to do something important I don't want to fail right now.

She's more than alright

Are there any Nicki fags here that are prepared to dominate me to please our Goddess?

I'm also not getting enough sleep which is probably why the symptoms are worse all of a sudden.

True. Never really thought about her that much, as she is almost never posted here

what are you taking pills for. also, reading a good book helps get your brain active, and makes you feel a connection to a writer (if you pick a good one, i also recommend short stories, as they have a clearer point to make most of the time). helped me

what would be the top 5/10 most regularly posted on here?

She seems to be getting sluttier recently while still having a really innocent look i love it

Emma (any of them)
Katy
Taylor
ScarJo
Alison Brie
Nicki
Just to name a few

Hmm. Yes she does. Trying to remove the sqeaky clean image, i'm guessing

BANZUUUUUUUUBA

Name's Catherine Bosley.

She's a reporter

Even user-ib locked her thread. Can /b deliver

Wins of this bitch. Especially the wet t shirt video

I'll have to try start reading again I've gotten lazy and addicted to the internet. Fml
I'm in the bad habit of taking sudafed and codeine pills everyday. I've been doing this for 3 years now, but I've decreased my dosage over the last few months after losing a loved one who was also using the same medicine. I'm trying to quit before the new year and get my life on track but I don't trust any therapists or psychiatrists I've tried the whole therapy thing, been to 3 hospitals before. Didn't help. But I'm working towards changing I see my health is declining now and I need to start living again I can't go on like this for much longer I can feel it in my heart

she's a disgusting ape.

We don't care

No please not again

Jewess Queen!

>That shopped tattoo

She's a coal burner

GIVE US NICKI

yeah dude, reading is awesome. just try to do non-internet stuff for one day at a time, when you take some time to read something really good and you connect with it it's really awesome and fulfulling

how can you forget vicky

Thank you.
I have find the strength for something now. I hope we can speak again later.

Mirrored.

Saw a charli poster in the last thread.

there should be an online database storing all coalburner data so that these females are discriminated against their whole lives

like, sorry ma'am, we see that you burned some coal in the past, so you cannot enter this restaurant

Z A N Z I B A R

Thoughts and Prayers. There now you'll be fine.

I needed a good laugh this morning...thanks

She’s amazing

Be better then aids

My celeb waifu

You can do it, user. Sort your life out and be happy!

hnnnnngggg

Where are her big boobs ?

Hang in there, user.

looks to round and feminine for Chloe. plus where are the linebacker shoulders?

odd

that is way too much fucking make up.

Thank you guys it means a lot to me

Hnnng yes please
Kik?

how big is your shaki pic/webm collection? love it

I want her to humiliate me

never mind.
i scrolled and saw that image, and now followed the chain of links. you guys like that caked look. carry on.

She's amazing with or without

Fuck off :(

Hnnng

Scumbag

ta user, got quite a few. just worked out how to put together decent webm files so more to come

literally who?

too slim. fake
not cgm

Perrie Edwards my perfect woman

Thanks mate!