How does a straight man ask another straight man to hang out?

How does a straight man ask another straight man to hang out?

Probably going to a ton of "gay" responses... but there are really no answer to this anywhere...

Semeser is going to end soon, my last semester of college
I haven't made a single friend in college...
There is a guy in my class who I talk to as friends and I would like to keep in touch with him and have him as a friend.
But I have no idea how...

Just fyi.. I am completely straight...
I just don't really have that many friends...

Do people like this exist?

Just ask him but make sure to add "but I don't want to fuck you' at the end so he knows you're not trying to fuck him because when two people talk it is automatically assumed at least one of them wants to fuck the other one.

What is going on in your mind that you can't ask someone to get a beer without worrying they'll think you're gay

rape him

Perfectly normal to feel like that, but I assure you that it only feels kinda wierd for you. He would be happy to receive a text/call from you wanting to hang out. Just ask him if he wants to hit the bar, chill or w/e you're into. Just act normal bro you got this.

i'm not worried he'll think i'm gay, that was really just for the posters on this forum...

I'm worried I don't know what the fuck to do, I don't even know how to go to a bar and have a beer with someone...

I had this same thing happen yesterday. Just ask him to grab beers and watch football at a bar. No sweat

Here is a hint, you drink a beer and then you talk to them. Its pretty next level but surprisingly easy.

then you have to see each other every so often or the friendship dies... it's a lot of work... part of me doesn't even want to try...

why am I like this

Something like...

> hey dude, theres a new bar i wanna check out, im going on thrusday after work for a quiet one, swing by mate.

That's all there is to it. Getting beer is the way to do it. Good bonding over banter and checking out chicks.

If you're stressed about the situation, it's good to do something that doesn't require much talking, or an activity that you can talk about while doing it. Watching a sports game for example, you can just sit there and watch it, or talk about the game. Takes all the pressure off making conversation.

Look any guy can feel the buttpirate vibe, just say you're going to this bar or hiking or some stuff and ask if he'd like to come along.

This faggy pandemic sort of made 2 men hanging out awkward, but it's not, a man and his buddy talking shit and doing stuff are the most normal and natural things in the world.

Nah man, I have tonnes of mates from uni that I don't see very often and we are still bros. Like I would go months without talking to my best friend, but we were still mates. Just gotta relax and it will be easy.

I just realized you might be right...
Before there were so many open gays, I bet men didn't feel this way when they wanted to hang out with other men

"Wanna blow each other, no homo?"

Or,
>Hey bro, I really enjoyed talking to you all semester in class, but now it's the holidays and we won't see each other until next semester, do you wanna come over to my place, smash a couple of beers and maybe order some take-away? It will be totally chill, and like straight-bro hanging out out. You know, no gay stuff. Don't want to be a fag, you know. Hands only. If you want. But you probably want yeah? Actually, wait, don't answer that, let's smash those beers first and they we can talk about it.

You will have a friend for life.

"Come round and have a beer".

How is this hard?
“Dude you wanna grab a beer later?”
“I’ll show you my rare Pepe’s!”

you can suck on my rare pepe

Friends need common interests. Weed is the easiest one, then probably video games or alcohol

"Let's kick it" "you tryna do something on (insert day here)"

Just ask someone to hang out. How socially awkward/gay do you have to be to be that insecure about just asking someone to hang out.

>guy in my class who I talk to as friends and I would like to keep in touch with him and have him as a friend.

Literally say that to him

The autists guide to making friends

>Step 1: enter bar
>Step 2: procure alcoholic beverage
>Step 3: ingest said berverage
>Step 4: if confidence=false goto step 2
>Step 5: locate potential friend
>Step 6: suck his dick

It's really not that hard

win

winnar, winnar, cock-for-dinna