These mod bitches delete flat earth threads but not traps and gay shit?

These mod bitches delete flat earth threads but not traps and gay shit?

Fuck this place.

Total CIA undercover spy-op site.

Psy-ops everywhere - fuck you faggots.

And yes, I meant to say SPY OP the first time you filthy millennial cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95NDkABAsSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

traps exist
flat earth don't

I kinda wanna know what amateur is just hanging out in space. Any one else

Where my Hollow Earthers at?

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=95NDkABAsSk

OPs pic is fake, they're a Sup Forums shill and your shill threads are getting worse. why do you even run this site? little tickle on your broken wee wee when you post bullshit?

Off yourself.

None. There is no one else in outer space other than government agencies.

I don’t understand how anyone could think the earth is flat. Look at the shape of the sun and the moon. They’re both obviously round. The earth even casts a round shadow on the moon. Even shadows on earth give the impression the earth is a sphere.

What benefit does anyone have from telling you the earth is flat anyways? Is it just to try and get one over on Johnny Public?

If the earth is flat, what's on the bottom side?

Australians

What is SpaceX?

Can't tell if bait or retarded.

Because flat earth theory is gayer than traps. Now do the world a favour and take hormones and let daddy fuck that boipussy.

I can't tell if this is bait or if you're retarded

Post you're arse in panties faggot. Daddy wants a show.

Lol that is prime Flat Earth troll material!

are you mentally retarded?

ever watch Stranger Things?

I make flatearth videos and post them on yt. I make around $3,000-7,000 a month, ask me anything.

If you genuinely, unironically believe Earth is flat, you should remove yourself from the gene pool to benefit humanity.

Australians are subhuman non-American pieces of shit so who cares

Is that because flat earthers are too retarded to use adblock?

Amen and Jesus bless this man's words, flat Earth is some gay shit

"everyone who disagrees with me is a conspiracy"

link or you're a liar

Yes, mostly they are slow uneducated fools

Obviously knows little about Australia

Yeah but they used a fish-eye lens, in fact in parts of the very high altitude footage it looks like the earth is a bowl.

#BowlEarth

here here

What do I have to gain by lying? I will tell you that I live in SE Asia and I practice wing chun martial arts.
It's a matter of supply and demand, the masses wants to watch and hear about the flat earth and I am here to give them this message from god.

Wait a sec. What the fuck. you are a cunt that actually makes any sense. Earth and Humans have now understood concepts such as gravity for example to be an actual fact thus holding the earth together which is why we are kept standing and around the time that the first images of when people saw our earth for the first time clearly would of shown it is as round as a marble like other celestial bodies and none other than a government agency took all the credit for showing those images thus over the year many other agencies owned and operated by the government getting thrown up there navigating the circumference of the earth

Now clearly that is what I understand other than psudeo reality manipulation theories and how god made it all happen for all we know it could all to do with some cock stain dick licker still living within a pre Christopher Columbus Babylonian bullshit beliefs trying to make a name for themselves or to use the attention for some personal or sexual gratification

Haha. whatever cracker yet I can still hold a job, get paid enough to support life expenses and still have fun than to haul my arse back to social security begging for money or expecting a handout from Mum and Dad.

Gave your fucking theory of 50,00 years of history AIDS and kicked it's teeth out. Didn't I turn-coat motherfucker?

This is awesome

Is it from ad revenue?

How much time do you spend on each vid?

How many vids do you need to put out to get that revenue?

How easy is it to get into this?

Any tips? trying to earn some extra money.

Appreciation tits btw

>What do I have to gain by lying? I will tell you that I live in SE Asia and I practice wing chun martial arts.
And yet you haven't posted a link to your channel in almost 15 minutes. Please stop.

They are right and listen to me when I say this mate:

I am in the middle of a fucking deep and serious conversation at the moment and I have worked nearly two weeks into 6 days worth of work and I have not slept at all in 3 days running on nothing. I don't give two fucks about your imitation Jackie Chan bullshit just stop with this desperate money grabbing on an internet site which you of all fucking people should know that you will not get shit from and you might as well get off your arse and get on the corner or sell drugs which is alot quicker than your pathetic degenerate bullshit all the time

Now you wonder why you are broke and no one gives a fuck about you, Alright?

>Implying Australia is an actual country
>Implying Aussiecucks constitute human beings
>Implying that America is not the only real country on Earth
Just proving my point you criminal descended piece of filth. All non-American scum will die. This will become known as the planet America one day.

It's hilarious how there's a handful of retards who actually think this is how the world works.

So you are at the same time defending flat earth and strays? Kill yourself

You're full of shit because no one can make money on YouTube anymore with good content since the ad shit happened so someone with flat earth material is definitely not making shit

OP needs to get on my level.

>no one gives a fuck about you

its quite obvious you care and so do my 132,000 youtube subscribers and 100 martial arts students. Please don't get upset that one, yes ONE of my video makes me more money than you do in a month. One day you can do nothing all day and make shitty youtube videos for the masses.

So you're making money off lying to people? Isn't that what you think the government is doing by telling us the earth isn't flat?

>200 proofs the earth is not a spinning ball

Know you know. Watch my videos and make me more money. I have a new video coming out soon called 'The North Korean deception'. This video will net over 500k views. This is a Sup Forums exclusive! Watch my videos and make me money.

Who benefits from lying about the shape of the earth?

the funny thing about your post is that you are completely right about "Total CIA undercover spy-op site" and "fuck this place" yet your opinion completely loses credibility the moment you mention your stupid flat earth "theory".
people like you are the reason conspiracy theorists are treated like loonies.
also, you're a fag.

There are none. It's quite possibly the worst conspiracy theory. That or chemtrails.

Gravity kills the entire premise behind flat earth theory

But they actually believe that gravity isn't real.

Must be magnets then

nigga take a moment and look out ye fucken window
do that shit look flat to you?

We live in a three dimensional world, user. Technically nothing is flat.

if the earth was flat, like a saucer, the edge would still appear round once seen from a high altitude -this is basic shit, you fucking mongoloid, unless you wanna tell me it's actually a flat square, like a piece of paper.

in other words, your pictures are useless and your shits all retarded.

gtfo lol

Tides? Can't explain that

You glorious bastard. I am taking this up for fun at the bar sometime.

that's funny, because we got a show in Aus called that, hosted by a pair of sexless numales

Any Flat Earth fags ever have the audacity to post their bullshit on any of Neil deGrasse Tyson's social media?
If so, I'd love to see a link.

he'd ræk their collective asses

There's a fuggin micro planetoid in the sky erry night faget

holy shit this one's a Sup Forums classic

IF it was flat there would be a military benefit to tricking everyone into thinking it was round due to it throwing off their calculations. Kind of hilarious tidbit about this, North Korea released something a while back where in the background there was a line showing potential trajectory for a missile hitting a random location inside Texas from Korea. Turns out the map was based on flat-earth model and if you used the same trajectory with round earth model it would have dropped the line right on DC. Hows that for a subtle threat

Walk to the edge and post pics

IF the earth were flat, SOMEONE would have fallen off of it by now. For Christ sake.