Im going to kill myself, why? Lost my friends, loved one, and a family that doesn't give a shit. I asked for help...

Im going to kill myself, why? Lost my friends, loved one, and a family that doesn't give a shit. I asked for help, I only got opinions and advice. Im 24 years old who has nothing, no car, no education, no bed, but drugs. I bought some heroine do i could od and die high. Im giving myself 5 hours to make my peace before i say goodbye. Its been a good run bros, but this helpless shit is going. Srs give me a reason not to, because no one could.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lL9QmcJNAd4
youtube.com/watch?v=y-j7CFfDvHc
youtube.com/watch?v=hVWBt8bfmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=sR8rlTIU8_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DXDGE_lRI0E
youtube.com/watch?v=PlZGRydoUpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sbdJXKqVgtg
youtube.com/watch?v=RPrK3FP9Yrs
youtube.com/watch?v=s7ZJ5D5q54g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you're so sad why don't you do it? millions of people die alone, abandoned and totally forgotten every day. You're asking for a reason not to die happy, yet saying no one can convince you. Then why don't you just do it?

What do you like to do? Making beats, gaming, Reading? Just tell us what you actually like about life

Since you're going to kill yourself could you post nudes and maybe even a link to a suicide stream to immortalise yourself on the internet?

I know it seems like everything is bad in your life. Lets be honest, that's what life is all about. Overcoming obstacles and moving forward. I know many people who have considered committing suicide and are alive today. Almost all of them said about the same thing. That they needed to stop, relax, and try to start loving themselves. Trust me when I say this: You only have one life, Don't waste it.

Life is about doritos. Nothing but doritos.

I know it seems like everything is bad in your life. Lets be honest, that's what life is all about. Overcoming obstacles and moving forward. I know many people who have considered committing suicide and are alive today. Almost all of them said about the same thing. That they needed to stop, relax, and try to start loving themselves. Trust me when I say this: You only have one life, Don't waste it.

Also, all the people saying you should go through with it don't understand what their telling you. Its your life, not theirs. They feel that they won't be guilty as they are only on Sup Forums. Trust me, don't listen to them..

Fucking assholes

Did you listen to any of the opinions and advice from your loved ones?
Clearly no.
So what on earth makes you think you will listen to an opinion or peice of advice here?
Clearly you have hit rock bottom, so the only way is up. See a doctor, get some Valium and a referral to a head dr and be ready to admit that your shitty life is due to your shitty life choices and then stop making so many shitty life choices, even maybe make a few good ones every so often.
As much as I don't care about you, as I don't know you, I still think it would be nice for your family if you don't kill your self, rather make them happy by becoming a good person.

post more pics, you seem really cute

We love you, Steve.

For not wanting a person to waste their life? better take a look at your self first

OP here, I usually expected these replies, ive seen some heros out here, I know whats going to happen.

U have nothing, but u have drugs? How did u get drugs? I'm guessing u wasted your money on them. Go ahead and die if ur too stupid to buy food or anything to help you. But at least u got ur high.

still, post more pics?

If you don't want your life, why not give it away to someone who does? Give it to Jesus, he loves you so much :)

Say this prayer "God, I don't know who you are, or if you even exist, but if you're there, I'm asking that you reveal yourself to me and help me with my life. Amen".

Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.
(Matthew 10:39)

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
(Matthew 11:28-30)

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
(John 10:10)

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
(Jeremiah 29:11)

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(Romans 8:38-39)

I do have food and goods, i saved up for the occasion.

I gave to him before, got nothing but abunch of masked happies.

"Im a massive faggot."
~user (8:53)

Ok why?

>Im going to kill myself

wanna crash at my place?
we can go to the bar and cry in our beers.

Come join us on Sup Forums white brother. Losing a white male is a huge a loss to us.
We'll help brighten your day

You're so cute i wanna tear your asshole apart
No homo tho

I shed my tears on my beers, got nothing.

Because you are a worthless piece of shit. You probably always were one. Now you are gonna be even more of a shit by killing yourself, leaving any and everyone who tried to help you. Making them ask themselves question such as "What more could I do". Your parents will probably have to go to therapy for your sorry ass. But hey what do you care because "Boho no one likes me". Fucking man up, get some help, improve your life.

it doesn't work if you do it alone!
if that doesn't work you can watch me fap.
I hear it's all the rage now.

This user got a fair point op.

Unless there's something you want out of life, like a specific career, then there's no point trying to talk you out of it. It sounds more like you're rather die than put the effort in.

If you're looking for a reason not to do it, then that seems like you want a reason to live. No one can give you that reason aside from you. Unless you want some profound reason - then save up, study to be a doctor, live to save lives.

There are plenty of selfish "selfless" reasons like that to live. If you don't want that kind of life, then kill yourself.

I'm not about to give you some bullshit reason like "life's worth living", "every life is precious", "you have your whole life ahead of you". So either work for something and stick at it or kill yourself, user.

It's hard to imagine that you really, if you truly gave it up to him then your life would be transformed!

I'm praying for you right now! If you want, give me your name, but it's not necessary.

Try finding some true born again evangelical Christian believers/Church, talk to them about yourself, and let them lay hands on you and pray for you. Stay there and listen to the word, and make friends there!

Listen to some good preaching on Youtube, may I suggest Todd White?
youtube.com/watch?v=lL9QmcJNAd4

Also here is some music to listen to, it has been a big part of my life, and I truly repented with tears in my eyes when I was listening to these particular songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=y-j7CFfDvHc
youtube.com/watch?v=hVWBt8bfmCs
youtube.com/watch?v=sR8rlTIU8_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DXDGE_lRI0E
youtube.com/watch?v=PlZGRydoUpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sbdJXKqVgtg
youtube.com/watch?v=RPrK3FP9Yrs
youtube.com/watch?v=s7ZJ5D5q54g

Jesus loves you! Be a son of God and fight the good fight for his kingdom! He has AMAZING plans for your life, don't throw it all away to the enemy! I love you!

If youre killing urself, livestream it and link it. I beg you

I wouldn't think my family gives a shit, I asked for help but yet their blinded by high expectations of me just because I could sustain my self. Honestly they basicly abandoned me for a new family just because their too guilty to even help.

Oh and BTW

I haven't browsed Sup Forums in ages, but I decided for fun to just click this time and the first thread I see is yours OP.

Jesus loves you, and is definitely real, I've seen miracles and Jesus has done them through me 4 times also. Check out "The Last Reformation" on Youtube.

Do it live pussy, no one irl likes you or cares about you or your problems and things will get worse

I got 4 hours so i might in my last

What I told you is the truth stop making excuses. We all have to get our own place and sustain ourself, you are not unique. "Boohoo my family had high hopes in me". Jesus Christ you are so far down your self hatred rabbit hole you even take positive shit for negatives.

Stop pushing your beliefs onto others, friend. He's clearly not interested. You seem like you're trying to help, though.

I'll take that notion to thought, Never ive seen a straightforward realist reply that moved me a little.

Consider this; pic related

Yeah depression and abandonment issues does wonders to fuel a suicidal thought.

I envy your fap will

I try my best to see things as they are, without trying to colour them into something more appealing.

I have suicidal thoughts, too. I would rather not kill myself, though, so I'm trying to slowly move myself towards a place where I can start a career that I care about, or simply find something in life I like more than a career.

It's obvious, but nothing changes without a catalyst. If all you're doing is waiting for the catalyst, you're as good as dead already. You have to BE the catalyst.

It sounds fucking stupid, I know. It's still not fully sunk in for me, but small steps here and there are helping me on my better days.

Why should we be burdened with giving you a reason not to od? Do that shit yourself or fuck off.

dude, you are so cute. what are your hobbies?

Scenery art, a big fan of quantum physics, and piano. 3.5 hours till my final verdict!

cute, i play piano too. how long have you been playing? got anything you wrote?

Why don't you study quantum physics and shit in University?

oh, and you're not gonna kill yourself.

I tried to do something stupid enough to put meaning, got nothing but mistakes countless times, I learned my issues but the never i got anything good out everything i did...

I see you are one of those liberal arts faggots who realised life will not cater to your every need. If that really is how fragile you are you are better off just ending it.

Also for everyone in this thread. Suicide is almost never planned but rather impulsive. This faggot is just seeking attention.

I might. Im just sharing a little about me before i get some poison in me.

ye
so, no piano?

you're already dead. an inconvenience for those around you.

Fuck off, I planned this shit a week ago, im still going through with this, im just having final thoughts and opinions from old sites.

dont do it, greetings from germany, come here we can talk.

no piano?

Honestly dude how much heroin do you have because believe it or not it's not really easy to od and die 100% of the time. especially when it's cut to shit nowadays. I say just snort a line of it and read or watch something you'd want to do in the future. Of course throw the rest of the bag out before the first line because you will eventually stop the learning new stuff while high thing and be turned into a dope feind but that's still "alive"