My sister has a macbook air which she doesnt update iso its got an older osx version on it

my sister has a macbook air which she doesnt update iso its got an older osx version on it.

She has it synced to icloud so has her photos on there. It has a password.

How can I get access to it and acquire the nudes? If I get them I will share with Sup Forums

Pic not related

This could be interesting

watch her log in
remember her password
easy peasy

show pic related to see if it’s worth the trouble

this
Gotta know what we are working for

kill yourself op, you probably want to jack your ex's computer and obtain blackmail to force pitty threats to keep you in their life.

next

bonus info, she often leaves her sd card inside the laptop from her camera, if i can leverage that to plant a key logger or something?

yes i will just sit there and watch her type in her password. totally going to not be obvious, and i didnt already think of that

not willing to show a photo of her unless its a nude. in case someone knows her and she is alerted. She is worth the effort, an easy 7-8/10

On windows there's programs you can use that are mostly hidden processes which save everything she types on her keyboard, I'm sure there's something similar for mac so basically just try that if she allows you to use her mac

she is pretty protective of it, always takes it to her room with her, sits with it, closes it if she leaves the room even to the kitchen or bathroom.

This is why I'm looking for a program or method I can use when the laptop is closed and I have physical access to it.

>that last paragraph.

Why don’t you abandon this whole plan and seek an immediate lobotomy instead?

Bullshit, not helping until I see the goods. Post a pic and I'll upload a RAT I wrote specifically for pre sierra versions of osx

you pay, you get food
no money, no food
its simple really, no pics no help

I remember a time when Sup Forums wasn't full of newfags, when Sup Forumsros helped each other out and did things for the win and together. It makes me sad to see what has become of the Sup Forums I loved.

None you don't you fuckin newfag, this place has always been a shit hole

Get out

Bait

This right here is why I left Sup Forums

you aren't very good at committing to things are you user?

I got you OP.

First, figure out how to open terminal when the thing boots up. I think you hold Apple + Z at the white start screen?
Then type: "mount -uw"
And: "mount -uaw"
Lastly: "rm /var/db/.AppleSetupDone"

That'll create an admin account on the laptop if the OS is old enough.

You’re not very good at recognizing really old bait are you user

>i was only pretending to be retarded

hmmm

will this remove her account? how to reset back to state it was in before?

It will not. And you'll just have to go into the settings and delete the newly created admin account.

download a version of linux on a live (bootable) USB - insert usb and select to boot from it. this should get you on a desktop and access to the HDD. I have done this with linux mint which works on most of my desktops.

Yeah I thought about that but the photos from her phone (where the nudes are most likely to be) are in the cloud, which is why I need to get into HER account.

Who is pic related, OP?

Gotcha, however, I'll need access to her iCloud to see her photos, which means getting into her actual account.

> has physical access to machine
> oh no, it has a password

Learn to google, m8

girl who's nudes I got once upon a time

You sure iCloud wont sync the cloud files to the HDD?

I'm not sure. I don't use apple stuff.

Also, if it helps, I now have her time machine backup file (i think for her iphone?) on a memory stick, although the software i found to open it needs her passcode, which I obviously don't have.

Damn, shes nice, any social links ie Insta?
More pls

shes probably auto logged in tbh

I don't really do social media, so I'm not sure sorry

Yeah I guess if I get into the laptop I can go to her photos app and see everything, but I need to open her account on the laptop?

i call bullshit. This girl is @grimxz on twitter. Pull the other one

Please dump all then :)
age?

hold cmd + r while rebooting then while in recover
y mode start the terminal and type in resetpassword

>grimxz
nice one. I didn't say I uber leet haxored them did I you fucking pleb. I got them.

Surely this will remove the password, and then alert her that someone has been fucking with her machine. This is a dumb idea, no?

sounded like you were saying she sent them to you, which we both know is unlikely. Good to know we're on the same page

then boot into target mode and copy her whole user folder

You can’t just get into someone’s iCloud account. If there were a reliable way to do it it would be patched. Very smart people work at Apple, a million times smarter than the shmucks in this thread.

Yes there are high profile leaks, no there isn’t some guide you can just follow to access anyone’s iCloud account. No your sister’s older version of OSX doesn’t somehow diminish the server’s security you fucking mong.

Is she a tech wiz? No? Then it's just a glitch or maybe a virus.

I do actually have several mutual friends with this girl tho. Small world eh

same here my dude, pretty crazy

To add to this, lose the idea that you can outsmart Apple, the only hope here is that you can outsmart your sister.

Password recovery (since you may know her personal info), keyloggers, guessing her pw, phishing email etc, this type of attack is the only way.

you from manc/sheff?

If you get admin rights you can manage the other accounts on the laptop

>Recovery mode
>Terminal
>reset password
Product

nah but someone I went to college with was

anymore ?

Just dropping in to see the winner.

seen.
shes about as far as i've heard. proper slag

who is she broo?? how do u get her pics?

whip her feet with a rubber hose until she gives up the passcode

any gash flicks? i dont have many, be good to see more

Newfags calling newfags newfags

need moar

newfag

her name is lucy

and my short ugly loser father and ugly peoples losers is lame and try to be better then ugly popular people and people ugly way and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and is angry when iam better then the ugly people losers that is disgusting and iam better then my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers cause is lame and ugly and my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and get angry when iam better then the ugly people losers

Master nude stealer here.

Does she have an iPhone?
Does she have iTunes?
Has she ever backed up her device on iTunes?

I’ll have you know I was born in 87, and have put pb&j and grapes in a vcr. That slot was a waste can when I was a toddler.

i want to talk in pvt.

are you having a stroke

potentially?

Why?

You'll have to check

any good way to get around two factor

i have all pics of this girl, i posted few days ago.. i wanna deal with u
i need a master stealer

Sorry, I'm very illiterate. Did you want to trade or ask me questions about something?

Unfortunately, I don't think so.

post them all here. dont be gay

I just found this girls full name snap and facebook LUL

thats from her twitter still zzzz anyone have private pics?

yes :)

Well don't be greedy

nice ;) how did you get these? Sent to you or stolen/ traded? And keep them coming. Someone has to have nudes.

all i'm saying is, if i get wins. Keep hitting that refresh button. Ain't giving out "private" info.

It's not private if she made it public on social media now, is it?

watch this, any want to sniff her ass with me?

What's her twitter?

more stolen pics from lucy

OP, are you going to answer my questions?

Answer us, how did you get a hold of these pics? I'm fucking seething here, we access too!

I bet she has a pretty stink hole, wonder if theres pics of her showing it

stolen from her ihpone bro

Damn, who is she?

OP here. I don't know if she backs up with iTunes. I have a bundle backup file of her phone though which was stored on a HDD of hers

more more !

the girl of the tread
i dont know her icloud bro i only stolen some of her pics

Is it an iDevice backup?

I don't know. I downloaded some thing to open it as an emulated phone and it asked for a passcode for icloud

i want sniff lucy asshole

Strange. Unfortunately, I couldn't be of help because my method requires several contingencies.

This. Kek.

>
me too ! Don't you wanna spread it and swirl your tongue around it too ;)