bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36379934

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE
youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evil whitey is at it again

wow really makes you drink

Just die already.

Damn. To us it's blatant propaganda, the rest can't see it like that.

>wow... really makes you think, huh?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He was yelling at her to POO IN LOO

The only reason they're "balanced" and "equal" in that pic is because the white guy has his feet on the ground and is supporting himself, meanwhile the other Indian or whatever the fuck she is is only in the air because the white guy wills it. Pretty fitting actually

youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE
>I used to ruuuuuuule the wooorld

>black
Pretty sure that outfit isn't from nigger culture.

Best post here is an upboat

lmao white britcucks are literally getting exterminated.

>INDEPENDENCE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WI....

why am i even being mad with this. shit have going on like this for centuries. fuck

>wow... really makes you think, huh?
im really enjoying this ironic meme..

shes not even fucking black!! shes indian!!

rly makes u tink..........................

>/fit/, well clothed Aryan god
>vs.
>lazy poo in loo who does nothing but leech welfare

Pic makes me sad

They should make one with a gang of "asian" men and a 12y old girl on on end and a weeping mother on the other

What a great campaign. Finally someone is targeting this avalanche of white violence, because as we all know, the last 500 terror attacks were all done by white supremacists in the name of the Aryan nation. Usually the last words of a suicide bomber are "Sieg" and "Heil".

ebin

>Sea's would rise when I gave the word

It reminds me of this. Foreign people voting for stuff that's in their groups' interests, and screwing over the native majority population.

It's almost like there was a reason they were brought in.

I look at you, dad, and I see my own shithole future with the spics.

it's gonna be alright, we're gonna be alright right dad?

France started this shit.

You all should hate France more than anyone.

This wasn't suppose to be a feel thread :/

underrated

It's always Frances fault.

>tfw even the wars and suicide bombings aren't keeping Arab population levels in check
The Jews need to run more sterilization programs again.

They are so duped by the liberal press they are ironically voting against their own interest.

Most prominent people in the leave camp subscribe to a neoliberal, globalist economic outlook that would like to see immigration control from outside the EU relaxed. But the telebox told them that brexiters are raycis so.

Probably one of the few coldplay songs that was decent.

I think of Britain every time I hear that song desu. I just think about how Britain used to be a shining beacon of civilization, how they were on top of the world, anything they wanted was theirs for the taking through innovation, genius and industry. Pioneering civil rights, spreading the light of civilization to the farthest reaches of the globe, building great monuments and having a culture, economy and brilliance that was the envy of the world. As Rhodes said, you truly won the lottery of life to be born an Englishman at that time.

You can walk around London or Edinburgh today and still see the beautiful, stately buildings that were built by the empire, its gleaming monuments... all these will eventually crumble and rust away.

As Peter Hitchens says, to be born when he was born (1951) gave him just a taste of how that time was before it had completely faded away. He likened it to arriving at a platform only to see a wonderful, elegant passenger train just begin steaming away, and watching through the windows of the carriages as people all finely dressed laughing quietly and enjoying a lovely dinner with one another and dearly wanting to attend such a party, only to watch the train slowly fade into the dark until the last glitter of the carriage lamps disappeared into the distance.

He is the eulogizer of British culture, only around to document its passing as it happens. Britain as it was is gone. The culture, the elan of the nation, is gone. It exists now solely as a slowly decaying welfare dispensary run by lesser men fighting over the few scraps that were left behind from the Empire.

It's over, guys. You had a good run, better than almost any other, but it's just about time for the curtain call.

I hope you will do something really special for Owen Jones a day, something with fire and pliers.

We invented propaganda?

Fuck man, I used to laugh at them for this.

Now you're making me feel.

I actually wish whitey still had thugs

Actually we did, french people are the lost tribes of Israël and we control jews like puppets.

Source: I'm one of them.

There are still hooligans. You'll see them in France for the euro.

I hope Hitchens' work goes down in history, so others might avoid a fate worse than the collapse of empire: the destruction of identity.

at last i truly see...

You can say that again

Reading this while listening to actually choked me up a bit

No one even gave it a proper funeral, it just sort of gradually faded away until we were left with something that was unrecognizable. It happened slowly, little salami slices as it were, tiny, incremental changes that were made. Nothing too big, nothing big enough to really hang your hat and say 'enough is enough', but at the end of the day we now have a London with no cockneys, a city unrecognizable as a British city if not for the buildings that were left behind and a government that is hostile to the idea of a 'Great' Britain

I don't know what to say

Top motherfucking kek

Also pic related. The article has since been removed due to political concerns, presumably.

> Chinese
> Bangladesh

That guy's arms are way too thick for an englishman, they all have stick arms, no matter how big they are otherwise.

Nobody learns anything from history. It will happen over and over again, until the extinction of the human race.

No. It's not over. Britannia never rests.

This song is literally about the British Empire though.

>Sings about Jerusalem
>Seas would rise when I gave the word
>Revolutionaries wait
>Roman Cavalry
>Long live the King

It would end, friend. You guys are the Britain of the East. You know about perseverance, never giving up.

Britain has taken a beating sure. Only 86% white. Left as fuck. It's not over yet though. Africa is weak and openly wants the old rulers back. The Right wing is growing. The Fire rises, brother.

It's happened before, it'll happen again. We're lucky in a sense to be witnessing it happen now, unfolding before us. It's just such a great shame that it has to happen like this. There's no dignity in it. I would prefer if a foreign conqueror came about and enslaved and deliberately drove it out because at least that way people would put up a fight and we could say that we went out fighting, but to have this done by your own people? It's hard to wrap your mind around. And people go around convincing themselves that things are okay, that they're going to just automatically get better, they'll redefine what a culture and what an identity means until it fits with the modern reality. It's nothing but a shallow lie. They know it, I know it, you know it, but they keep repeating it nonetheless hoping it to be true. Does anyone truly feel that a Pakistani man walking down Brick Lane in his national costume is a Britishman? Or that it is 'British' to want your kid to be the only white child in a room of foreigners? I would imagine once you dig past the self delusion, the decades of indoctrination that there is hardly a soul in Britain who truly wants that.

The reason why multiculturalism is so popular nowadays, particularly among the young, is that we've become alienated from ourselves. No one engages with society and culture like they used to, the common man rarely goes to see plays or listen to folk music or attend traditional festivals outside of Christmas and Easter and such, instead we just consume mass media and easily available entertainment. We see the culture brought in by the foreigners, culture which has not been as strongly tainted by globalization and convenient entertainment, and we envy them... for having a sense of being a part of their society, for having a stronger sense of self. It's all quite sad.

The worst part, again, is that it's self-inflicted. I think most of us here are on that platform, watching the dining cars fade into the dark.

That guy's alpha as fuck. He gets my vote.

>a vote is a vote

What did EU mean by this?

Fuck this defeatism. We will not die like Rome.

You want us to go out fighting? Make it happen.

I'm serious, we need to start planning a revolution. There are enough pissed off White Men to make it happen. All we need is organisation.

Your only hope to get people behind a plan like that is if you see us elect trump

Seriously

Listen Yank. I love you guys, but explain how Trump can ever save Britain.

Our only hope is through revolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

>"nordic" alcohol "culture"

i'm not crying... there's just something in my eye
y-yeah...

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

>stealing other people's jokes

wow really makes you cringe

Revolt then, I'd love to see it. Secure the armaments and raise hell if you think you can do it.

It's all about organisation. I've actually been planning this out. I refuse to see Britain die. We need to grow the movement quickly before it can be dismissed as a fringe group and lose popularity. We need to form organised riots, we need to arm the people, we need to take over London.

Once we've done that, we pledge the allegiance of our new government to Putin to gain his support. Then it's just a continued flow of momentum. The hard part is starting it.

We can't do it.
This is the mentality of our country now.

>Thinking Unicucks represent the nation

I'm not even British and this is making me feel feels

>the white man keeping kebab stable
>in his own country

Is that what it's supposed to symbolize, because that's all I see.

>£00.10 has been deposited in your account

Oh, it's a P O O not a kebab. Still, same difference.

Britain seriously wants to leave EU?....
Are you joking?

Britain... Seriously. Don't.

I know this boards satire can be good comedy at times but please for the love of your queen don't take it too seriously.

So do you get paid by the hour or by the post?

R.eddit is that way.

explain yourself

>Only 86% white
Birth rates
>The Right wing is growing
Too little, too late, did you see the Austrian election?

and anons like:
1. Old people always think times were better. Do they dislike the present because they're old, and filled with bitter nostalgia?

2. Anyone with more than two decades always thinks back to the past with nostalgia. It's the definition of the world. Our memories color the past, and our own mind betrays us.

3. It's happened before, it'll happen again, eh? What doesn't? If something you say can apply to anything and everything under the sun, what good is your observation? You reduce today's world into a meager paragraph, and resign the fate of a country to some tarnished and corrupted image simply because you believe that a) there is a cycle, b) we're moving towards the low ebb (war) in our cycle.

There's more to life, and more to logic, than what anyone here has put out. I don't mean to nitpick, I mean to say that you have all forgotten the joys produced in this age, and the achievements of our people. You lot sound like a bunch of old men, lacking any self awareness, drowning in their cups and reminiscing about 'the good old days,' all the while forgetting that what you remember about the good old days is only what your fickle, flawed and biological brain caught and kept.

Do you think people knew about Einstein? Do you think nuclear physics mattered to people until the full weight of the atomic bomb was set on Japan's shoulders? Who knows what is going on in our world.

You all claim the media is against us, always us, no matter who us is. I agree. But how can you say something like that and not see that there's more hope in that than depression. Somewhere, somehow, someone is making history. We'll never know half of what wonders are created this last year. The media won't report on anything but what garners views, and the historians will record only the things that people want to read. Meanwhile, silently, without any drama or failed empire, songs or nationalism, people continue to live out lives and accomplish everything.

ALL those cities have Muslim mayors?

No.

They're about to replace the British royal family with a Saudi one in the name of diversity

If white people aren't evil or the scum of the Earth why do they make posters like Checkmate, white boy.

>highest support from the Chinese
What are those inscrutable orientals up to?

>haha fuck Jews and NIGGERS!!
>leave EU Britain Yolo XDD
>Britain falls without EU
>HAHA BRITAIN ACTUALLY LISTENED TO US XDDD

Don't fall for it Britain.
You're better than that.

All we need is a couple Islam crescents on top of the spires to finish england once and for all

There there bong. Don't be sad that it is over, be glad that it happend.

Why do you think Britain should stay in EU?

It's the loss of identity that is the most troubling element. It's not something that can be flicked on like a switch. Rather, that loss continues apace in western countries, with "multiculturalism" as its replacement. Of course, the joke about multiculturalism is that the culture of the host country is expunged while the new and "other" cultures being introduced are embraced as they are, sitting uncriticized as they sit side by side with the hole/lacuna in which the host country's identity previously resided.

Really, it's the faithlessness of people like you that breeds my contempt. Think about what you're all saying. Our world has reached a point where every white country prospers. Did that happen by chance? If you have faith in our race, have faith that we'll corrupt, convert, and in the end make allies out of our enemies.

All I see, day in and day out, is an obsession with how powerful the muslim, the black, and the jewish culture is on this board. Know which culture raised empires, time and time again, over and over? Despite the odds, despite the history, despite population numbers and despot rulers? Ours. The white culture.

Are there barbarians at our gates, watching us with a greedy and lusty hunger? Yes. Always yes. Never forget that even in the happiest moment, there are predators waiting for a chance to take what they want from you, but you've given yourself up to defeat if you live in fear, or if you live constantly obsessed by the waiting barbarian.

Stop being defeatist. Take hope. The men who lead us have ever been our enemies, not our neighbors next door. Leaders are a necessary evil though, so tolerate them, but never forget. The moment you let your fear and hatred of your neighbors overpower you is the moment your leaders have mastered you.

Don't be fucking sheep, Sup Forums. For Christ sakes, you have the self awareness and the caution to see clearly, stop wasting your time being a drunken sod whining to your grandchildren about how much better life was back when you were young. Guess what, getting old sucks. Tell me something new.

Because Britain shouldn't leave because some racists on fucking Sup Forums said so.
You guys don't even have a grasp on the real world.

Thanks for the feels.

right because brits never did this anywhere else

Scotland is not independent right now exactly because english people did this in scotland. Genuine scots on the whole voted for independence.

>black voters
How?

If you were given a referendum for the US to become part of the EU, which way would you vote?

Completely irrelevant.

Ebin b8

Winner right here

not an argument my american friend

explain why we should stay?

that's funny because all the black people i know (mostly second and third generation jamaicans) have told me they will be voting out. same with a lot of the older generation indians.

It's a perfectly simple question. Why can't you answer it?

>White man has to support the weight of a filthy shitskin AND his own.

Sounds about right. He has ever right to be angry.